1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Action, Romance, LGBT, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal. I'm sure there are more, I'm just too lazy to look everything up.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

tumblr_n1mqa1y5AL1qkhtkto1_500.gif

For the last five-hundred years the continent of Halbernon has been at war. Eight kingdoms of humans, elves, dwarves and other such races have banded together to defend against the dragon onslaught, driven by the mad black dragon Dagmar himself. As new generations come and go, however, mindsets begin to change; the primarily human kingdom of Oneac does not wish to fight the dragons any longer.

The Cloud Accord is drafted, revised, and finalized into a peace treaty meant to not only call off the war, but make allies of dragons and the eight kingdoms. Not all kingdoms are pleased with this idea, and a majority of them are doubtful the dragons will even agree. In order for the kingdoms to sign the accord, the kingdom of Oneac must acquire Dagmar's signature first. If the leader of dragons agrees, the rest will follow.

Dagmar, however, is not so simple.

A delegation party is set out on a mission of diplomacy to meet with each of Dagmar's dragon generals, hoping that with their aid they can convince the black dragon that peace is the better option. If they return home, the brave heroes - or failures - will likely never be the same again, for they will face...

tumblr_n793e7azgj1s6bxzqo1_r3_500.gif

...danger in their safest havens...

tumblr_ms3urivsLD1r463vio1_r1_500.gif

...unexpected allies...

tumblr_ov2nu1UkSL1w8hozzo1_500.gif

...the consequences of failure...

d5a6fbaa86f4f1d8.gif

...and, hopefully, the sweetness of victory.

It is up to the delegation to save the realm, but can they do it? Comprised of tinkerers, magisters, warriors, diplomats, and even simple civilians, only time will tell.

Time and a lot of luck.

This RP focuses on the delegation party, comprised of our OCs, and their quest to bring the dragon war to an end. The characters can be any age above 20 years old; they can know each other prior to being selected for the delegation, or they can be strangers; and they can be any race of the 8 kingdoms listed. OCs can also be from kingdoms that are not primarily their own race. Accepting 4 to 5 people, not including myself. Duplicate races are allowed, but try to be diverse.

I will be the only one playing more than 1 OC, simply because my characters are susceptible to death and yours are not. Depending on what happens in the roleplay, some of my characters may die. I like drama and angst, so... <3

Rules
_________________________​
  1. Adhere to Iwaku rules & guidelines at ALL times.​
  2. If you have any questions, suggestions, concerns, comments, etc. regarding the story please private message me. The RP is already roughly outlined, but I’m open to ideas and if there is something you want to see happen, let me know!​
  3. While I’m totally supportive of (within reason) IC drama, you must be respectful and friendly in OOC chat. If you can’t respect your fellow roleplay partners, that’s not acceptable.​
  4. Do not join if you can’t commit. We will be posting in rounds, with one GM post to progress the story forward every 3 days. This gives people time to post their reactions/actions/responses/etc.​
  5. Subplot romance is totally fine. Again, just make sure it’s consensual. If you wish to romance any of my characters, do know that while player OCs will not die in this, mine can and some probably will.​
  6. If you fall behind I will try to move you forward in the GM posts with simple summary. (“So and so followed them down the stream” or whatever.) Try not to fall too far behind, because otherwise it’ll be difficult to catch you up and play off your character’s disappearance.​
  7. 2 consecutively missed posts will result in a nudge. 5 consecutively missed posts will result in your removal from the roleplay. We’ll say your character got lost, went missing, etc. That being said, you can come back if you want - but you’ll need my permission to do so and, at that point, you’ll need to PM me to discuss it.​
  8. Minimum 2 paragraph responses, please.​
  9. Now, if you’ve read the rules, tell us what your OC’s theme song would be at the end of your CS. (When I get the CS up)​

So... anyone interested? :D

OOC/Sign Up Thread

Last edited:
Hey~hey^^!!

Interested fo'sho!!

But like just some questions: is this a Dice n Stats RP? Is there like some structured magic system? And do dragons cast magic or do they just breathe fire?

Thanks ya^^!!

Hey~hey^^!!

Interested fo'sho!!

But like just some questions: is this a Dice n Stats RP? Is there like some structured magic system? And do dragons cast magic or do they just breathe fire?

Thanks ya^^!!

Hi there! It's not a Dice n Stats, no, but there is sort of a structure to the magic system. It's based off of the races; some are not capable of magic at all and some are naturals, but with drawbacks. Each race is capable of a certain kind of magic.

For example, an elf would know destruction magic. This includes elements like fire, lightning, and so on. Fairies, on the other hand, know defensive magic. This includes healing, barriers, etc. (There will be a list available to look at that details each race's pros and cons, as well as the magic types available to those who can wield it.)

It'll ultimately be up to me as the GM to decide if a character successfully makes a hit or evades, and I base that off of that specific character's CS. For example: If a character is strong but slow, they'll likely be struck by whatever it is they're fighting (if it attacks them) but be able to endure the blow. If a character is weak but fast, they'll be able to dodge it. I will always ask the roleplayer for permission before hurting characters to the point that it'll inhibit their ability to travel and whatnot. (Such as a broken leg or severe burns, etc.)

As for the dragons, they'll just be breathing fire and wrecking people that way, lol. They won't all breathe fire, though - there are other things that make them scary.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
K a
Hi there! It's not a Dice n Stats, no, but there is sort of a structure to the magic system. It's based off of the races; some are not capable of magic at all and some are naturals, but with drawbacks. Each race is capable of a certain kind of magic.

For example, an elf would know destruction magic. This includes elements like fire, lightning, and so on. Fairies, on the other hand, know defensive magic. This includes healing, barriers, etc. (There will be a list available to look at that details each race's pros and cons, as well as the magic types available to those who can wield it.)

It'll ultimately be up to me as the GM to decide if a character successfully makes a hit or evades, and I base that off of that specific character's CS. For example: If a character is strong but slow, they'll likely be struck by whatever it is they're fighting (if it attacks them) but be able to endure the blow. If a character is weak but fast, they'll be able to dodge it. I will always ask the roleplayer for permission before hurting characters to the point that it'll inhibit their ability to travel and whatnot. (Such as a broken leg or severe burns, etc.)

As for the dragons, they'll just be breathing fire and wrecking people that way, lol. They won't all breathe fire, though - there are other things that make them scary.
K awesomes^^!!

Thanks for answers will wait for OoC then k? ;D

Reactions: Cartoonicat
This is looks super cool and interesting!

I have a query, if that's alright: it's mentioned in the sign-ups page that Goblins came about from a failed experiment by the Gnomes. Does that mean that there's some underlining tension/resentment from the Goblins since their 'cousins' are to blame for their condition, or are they happy to live and let live?

This is looks super cool and interesting!

I have a query, if that's alright: it's mentioned in the sign-ups page that Goblins came about from a failed experiment by the Gnomes. Does that mean that there's some underlining tension/resentment from the Goblins since their 'cousins' are to blame for their condition, or are they happy to live and let live?

Yay, I am so glad you are interested!

Totally depends on the goblin, really, but typically goblins don't like gnomes. This is because, not only are they the reason they turned into goblins, gnomes are a huge competitor in the export of inventions. A lot of the races don't like goblins (trolls might be the only exception because they don't understand a lot of the common language) and that has hurt their economy a lot - especially when their cute cousins are just as smart as them, create similar devices, and are totally open for business.

So... to answer your question, yes. The goblins don't really like the gnomes (or spellcasters because of magic) for a slew of reasons.

Reactions: Baddamobs
NOTICE: I goofed up and accidentally wrote N/A for the Waris Merfolk in regards to magic. (They were mentioned in the schools of magic under illusion, though.) They actually do have magic, but unlike the fairies and elves, it's only moderate in strength. (Same level as humans.) I furthered their race descripton to include the reason why that is.

Yay, I am so glad you are interested!

Totally depends on the goblin, really, but typically goblins don't like gnomes. This is because, not only are they the reason they turned into goblins, gnomes are a huge competitor in the export of inventions. A lot of the races don't like goblins (trolls might be the only exception because they don't understand a lot of the common language) and that has hurt their economy a lot - especially when their cute cousins are just as smart as them, create similar devices, and are totally open for business.

So... to answer your question, yes. The goblins don't really like the gnomes (or spellcasters because of magic) for a slew of reasons.

Neat-o, thanks for the quick response! Reckon I'll get to writing up some ideas for a character.

Should we post potential character sheets here before we post them in the sign-up thread?

Neat-o, thanks for the quick response! Reckon I'll get to writing up some ideas for a character.

Should we post potential character sheets here before we post them in the sign-up thread?

Sure thing! And I think that'd be fine. A good way to keep the sign-up thread nice and tidy for easy navigation when building character relationships (if anyone chooses to do so).

• Useful
I would like to make a fairy character, Cat! I'm pro with protection skills, or at least that's what vidya games tells me :P Would that be alright?

Also, how do you copy the BB for the CS?

I would like to make a fairy character, Cat! I'm pro with protection skills, or at least that's what vidya games tells me :P Would that be alright?

Also, how do you copy the BB for the CS?

That'd be perfect. A healer is always good to have ^~^

Hey, sorry about the delay, ran into a bit of snag. Namely, I'm kind of stuck between two ideas. Since I'm kind of stuck myself, thought I'd throw them both up here and see what ya'll thoughts are. (Worth mentioning that I haven't found a pic for either, as of yet)

Goblin
Full Name: Rictus Gromgrata
Nicknames: “Rict” / “Ricky” / “Pain in the neck”
Sexuality: “I love the ladies, and the ladies love me.” (Editor’s note: no they don’t)
Race: Goblin
Kingdom of Origin: Loobatai
Weapons: Two curved knives, weighted chain, “my razor wit.”
School of Magic (only 1 and if applicable): N/A

Skin: Moss green
Height: 3’9”
Body Type: Lean
Weight: Around 63 lbs
Hair: As bald as the day he was born
Eyes: Pale yellow
Scars, tattoos, warpaint, etc: His left ear has a notch right at the end

Good Traits: Is surprisingly loyal and reliable to friends, an eternal optimist, an exceptional drinking buddy
Bad Traits: REALLY runs his mouth off, will flirt with anything in a skirt (with the exception of gnomes), will only stop poking at a clearly sensitive subject after the threat of physical retaliation
Fears: Death (obviously), letting down an ally that needs him, the idea that the war will go on without end
Quirks & habits: Rubs the notch in his ear when he’s nervous/deep in thought, laughs at his own jokes when he’s drunk, sniffs at the ground when arriving in a new location (supposedly helps get his bearings)
Skills & talents: Quick thinker/able to make plans up on the fly, agile, good climber, studied dragons most of his adult life
Likes: Knowing his friends are safe, scratching that sweet spot behind his ears, making progress to a goal, a strong drink
Dislikes: His friends putting themselves in danger, watered down drinks, being alone

Relationships: TBD

Personal History: Rictus was the eldest of four siblings in his family, and more or less had to take to raising his siblings after his mother passed away to failing health and his father entered into a near catatonic state. In order to provide for such a large family in the goblin’s poor economy, Rictus signed up for the riskier jobs involving studying dragons, finding an odd kind of passion for studying the bane of kingdoms. Even after his siblings grew into adults themselves, Rictus continued to volunteer for the tasks that took him dangerously close to dragon territory, growing his understanding of the creatures day by day. He struck an opportunity when he helped to tutor a young goblin for the work, a goblin that just so happened to be the child of an aide to King Cutter himself. This connection would eventually land Rictus even more important work, and eventually a spot on a certain Delegation.
Job Prior to the Delegation: Was formally a ‘dragon scout.’ Despite the impressive sounding title, the job mostly consisted of hiding in a tree or bush and observing dragons with a telescope from as far away as possible. The job did occasionally involve the risky task of sneaking closer for better observations, though, and these expeditions are one of the reasons goblins currently hold an edge on dragon knowledge in the kingdoms. Rictus was one of several who volunteered for the delegation, taking the spot through a combination of aptitude and willingness to accept that this could just be a hopeless suicide mission.
Miscellaneous Info: Like a lot of goblins, he’s not overly fond of gnomes, rather dismissively calling them “just soft goblins.” To that end, gnomes are the only race that he won’t flirt with, much to the relief of gnomes.
As a side note, his experience of raising his brothers and sisters has made him pretty good with kids, though his goblin features mean that anything other than a goblin child would likely find him unappealing.

Centaur
Full Name: Talsena Termcenta
Nicknames: “Tal” / “Sena”
Sexuality: “As straight as an arrow.”
Race: Centaur
Kingdom of Origin: Faunora
Weapons: A quiver of javelins (7 total), a sturdy and well used spear, her rear hooves.
School of Magic (only 1 and if applicable): N/A, unless you count kicking really hard as a type of magic

Skin: Her ‘top half’ a lighter complexion, though she appears closer to bronze thanks to spending so many hours out in the sun. The fur on her ‘bottom half’ is chestnut brown.
Height: 7’1”
Body Type: Toned; not a muscle over what’s necessary, as anything else would slow her down
Weight: 1,182 lb (“It’s all muscle, haha.”)
Hair: Has a wild ““mane”” of red hair that would fall to her lower back, though she’s usually wearing a helmet.
Eyes: Has a hazel iris, though more of note is that her eyes resemble a conventional horses; her pupils are slightly larger, and the whites of her eyes aren’t as visible
Scars, tattoos, warpaint, etc: Her body is marked by numerous small scars, though she is most proud of a more deeper cut on her right forearm, which came curtsey of her now passed older sister.

Good Traits: Unbending will, has no fear, a boisterous companion
Bad Traits: Reckless, gets caught up in the heat of battle (might neglect the safety of her allies), sees combat as the only solution to many problems
Fears: Dying out of battle, tarnishing her family name, her body breaking beyond repair
Quirks & habits: Flicks her tail when agitated, tends to roll her shoulders and trot in place when getting ready for combat, rubs her right arm when uncertain, may accidentally fall asleep standing if sufficiently tired enough
Skills & talents: Exceptional combatant, can carry others on her back without slowing, great stamina, can use a variety of weapons, knows basic equipment maintenance (can take care of her own weapons and armour)
Likes: Fresh air/outside spaces, training, glorious combat,
Dislikes: Buildings that are too small/inside spaces in general, being idle, magic (sees it as a cowardly way to fight)

Personal History: Talsena’s family, the Termcenta clan, is a group with a proud tradition of combat. While such families are hardly rare in Faunora, the Termcenta boast a rather grim adage: the only end worthy of a Termcenta is one in combat. Raised under such a foreboding motto, the children of the family are expected to learn that fighting and killing are as vital to living as breathing. Talsena is no exception: as soon as she was old enough to hold a sword, Talsena has been trained day and night to be the very best fighter she could possibly be. While she was frequently overshadowed by her exceptionally talented older siblings, Talsena was content with her lot: she found combat thrilling, and the rush of adrenaline a worthy pursuit in life. She would have been happy to spend the rest of her life as just another changeling mercenary, if not for a small twist of fate. One of her sisters, one of the family’s very best warriors named Kerrik, had been chosen to be part of the Delegation. Kerrik would have no doubt been a worthy addition, if she hadn’t been struck by a sudden illness mere weeks before hand. To the horror of the family, Talsena’s sister passed away quietly in her bed, falling to simple mortality rather than in combat. Kerrik had been an idol to the young centaur, and had been training her sister when she had fallen ill. Feeling like she was somehow responsible, Talsena begged to take her sister’s place on the Delegation, feeling a need to earn back her sister’s honour. Reluctantly, the family matriarch and patriarch agreed.
Job Prior to the Delegation: Just another mercenary; while she was too young to be experienced like many others changeling swords-for-hire (indeed, she was still mid training when she had pleaded to be made a part of the Delegation), she has seen her fair share of combat, including combat against dragons, though those encounters were few.
Miscellaneous Info: Looks up to and admires princess Laureen, seeing the princess like some of “ideal” to which every centaur warrior should strive for, despite having never met her. Dreams of being a part of the royal guard that attends the princess, though doubts she’ll ever reach the skill necessary to do so.

I suppose one idea could be to wait and see what other characters are going to be in the group, and choosing the one that helps round out the group more.

Hey, sorry about the delay, ran into a bit of snag. Namely, I'm kind of stuck between two ideas. Since I'm kind of stuck myself, thought I'd throw them both up here and see what ya'll thoughts are. (Worth mentioning that I haven't found a pic for either, as of yet)

Goblin
Full Name: Rictus Gromgrata
Nicknames: “Rict” / “Ricky” / “Pain in the neck”
Sexuality: “I love the ladies, and the ladies love me.” (Editor’s note: no they don’t)
Race: Goblin
Kingdom of Origin: Loobatai
Weapons: Two curved knives, weighted chain, “my razor wit.”
School of Magic (only 1 and if applicable): N/A

Skin: Moss green
Height: 3’9”
Body Type: Lean
Weight: Around 63 lbs
Hair: As bald as the day he was born
Eyes: Pale yellow
Scars, tattoos, warpaint, etc: His left ear has a notch right at the end

Good Traits: Is surprisingly loyal and reliable to friends, an eternal optimist, an exceptional drinking buddy
Bad Traits: REALLY runs his mouth off, will flirt with anything in a skirt (with the exception of gnomes), will only stop poking at a clearly sensitive subject after the threat of physical retaliation
Fears: Death (obviously), letting down an ally that needs him, the idea that the war will go on without end
Quirks & habits: Rubs the notch in his ear when he’s nervous/deep in thought, laughs at his own jokes when he’s drunk, sniffs at the ground when arriving in a new location (supposedly helps get his bearings)
Skills & talents: Quick thinker/able to make plans up on the fly, agile, good climber, studied dragons most of his adult life
Likes: Knowing his friends are safe, scratching that sweet spot behind his ears, making progress to a goal, a strong drink
Dislikes: His friends putting themselves in danger, watered down drinks, being alone

Personal History: Rictus was the eldest of four siblings in his family, and more or less had to take to raising his siblings after his mother passed away to failing health and his father entered into a near catatonic state. In order to provide for such a large family in the goblin’s poor economy, Rictus signed up for the riskier jobs involving studying dragons, finding an odd kind of passion for studying the bane of kingdoms. Even after his siblings grew into adults themselves, Rictus continued to volunteer for the tasks that took him dangerously close to dragon territory, growing his understanding of the creatures day by day. He struck an opportunity when he helped to tutor a young goblin for the work, a goblin that just so happened to be the child of an aide to King Cutter himself. This connection would eventually land Rictus even more important work, and eventually a spot on a certain Delegation.
Job Prior to the Delegation: Was formally a ‘dragon scout.’ Despite the impressive sounding title, the job mostly consisted of hiding in a tree or bush and observing dragons with a telescope from as far away as possible. The job did occasionally involve the risky task of sneaking closer for better observations, though, and these expeditions are one of the reasons goblins currently hold an edge on dragon knowledge in the kingdoms. Rictus was one of several who volunteered for the delegation, taking the spot through a combination of aptitude and willingness to accept that this could just be a hopeless suicide mission.
Miscellaneous Info: Like a lot of goblins, he’s not overly fond of gnomes, rather dismissively calling them “just soft goblins.” To that end, gnomes are the only race that he won’t flirt with, much to the relief of gnomes.
As a side note, his experience of raising his brothers and sisters has made him pretty good with kids, though his goblin features mean that anything other than a goblin child would likely find him unappealing.

Centaur
Full Name: Talsena Termcenta
Nicknames: “Tal” / “Sena”
Sexuality: “As straight as an arrow.”
Race: Centaur
Kingdom of Origin: Faunora
Weapons: A quiver of javelins (7 total), a sturdy and well used spear, her rear hooves.
School of Magic (only 1 and if applicable): N/A, unless you count kicking really hard as a type of magic

Skin: Her ‘top half’ a lighter complexion, though she appears closer to bronze thanks to spending so many hours out in the sun. The fur on her ‘bottom half’ is chestnut brown.
Height: 7’1”
Body Type: Toned; not a muscle over what’s necessary, as anything else would slow her down
Weight: 1,182 lb (“It’s all muscle, haha.”)
Hair: Has a wild ““mane”” of red hair that would fall to her lower back, though she’s usually wearing a helmet.
Eyes: Has a hazel iris, though more of note is that her eyes resemble a conventional horses; her pupils are slightly larger, and the whites of her eyes aren’t as visible
Scars, tattoos, warpaint, etc: Her body is marked by numerous small scars, though she is most proud of a more deeper cut on her right forearm, which came curtsey of her now passed older sister.

Good Traits: Unbending will, has no fear, a boisterous companion
Bad Traits: Reckless, gets caught up in the heat of battle (might neglect the safety of her allies), sees combat as the only solution to many problems
Fears: Dying out of battle, tarnishing her family name, her body breaking beyond repair
Quirks & habits: Flicks her tail when agitated, tends to roll her shoulders and trot in place when getting ready for combat, rubs her right arm when uncertain, may accidentally fall asleep standing if sufficiently tired enough
Skills & talents: Exceptional combatant, can carry others on her back without slowing, great stamina, can use a variety of weapons, knows basic equipment maintenance (can take care of her own weapons and armour)
Likes: Fresh air/outside spaces, training, glorious combat,
Dislikes: Buildings that are too small/inside spaces in general, being idle, magic (sees it as a cowardly way to fight)

Personal History: Talsena’s family, the Termcenta clan, is a group with a proud tradition of combat. While such families are hardly rare in Faunora, the Termcenta boast a rather grim adage: the only end worthy of a Termcenta is one in combat. Raised under such a foreboding motto, the children of the family are expected to learn that fighting and killing are as vital to living as breathing. Talsena is no exception: as soon as she was old enough to hold a sword, Talsena has been trained day and night to be the very best fighter she could possibly be. While she was frequently overshadowed by her exceptionally talented older siblings, Talsena was content with her lot: she found combat thrilling, and the rush of adrenaline a worthy pursuit in life. She would have been happy to spend the rest of her life as just another changeling mercenary, if not for a small twist of fate. One of her sisters, one of the family’s very best warriors named Kerrik, had been chosen to be part of the Delegation. Kerrik would have no doubt been a worthy addition, if she hadn’t been struck by a sudden illness mere weeks before hand. To the horror of the family, Talsena’s sister passed away quietly in her bed, falling to simple mortality rather than in combat. Kerrik had been an idol to the young centaur, and had been training her sister when she had fallen ill. Feeling like she was somehow responsible, Talsena begged to take her sister’s place on the Delegation, feeling a need to earn back her sister’s honour. Reluctantly, the family matriarch and patriarch agreed.
Job Prior to the Delegation: Just another mercenary; while she was too young to be experienced like many others changeling swords-for-hire (indeed, she was still mid training when she had pleaded to be made a part of the Delegation), she has seen her fair share of combat, including combat against dragons, though those encounters were few.
Miscellaneous Info: Looks up to and admires princess Laureen, seeing the princess like some of “ideal” to which every centaur warrior should strive for, despite having never met her. Dreams of being a part of the royal guard that attends the princess, though doubts she’ll ever reach the skill necessary to do so.

I suppose one idea could be to wait and see what other characters are going to be in the group, and choosing the one that helps round out the group more.

Oh my gosh, I love them both! I'll leave it to you to decide between them, since you'll be playing them, but I know for a fact one of my three characters will be a female troll archer with a crocodile from Zandalur as a companion pet. (I actually was one sentence from posting her and her pet's CSes three days ago when the Iwaku text box did a stupid and I lost all of my hard work. In the process of rewriting her information.) The other two I'm leaving open to fill in gaps that others don't fill in regards to race, since I've got character ideas for all of them ^~^

We should also have a fairy joining us, played by @Impudimp. Yay for healers! Also, there may also be an elf joining us - but they haven't committed yet, so that's still up in the air. As for everyone else who's shown interest, I've no clue what their characters may be like if they join.

Oh my gosh, I love them both! I'll leave it to you to decide between them, since you'll be playing them, but I know for a fact one of my three characters will be a female troll archer with a crocodile from Zandalur as a companion pet. (I actually was one sentence from posting her and her pet's CSes three days ago when the Iwaku text box did a stupid and I lost all of my hard work. In the process of rewriting her information.) The other two I'm leaving open to fill in gaps that others don't fill in regards to race, since I've got character ideas for all of them ^~^

We should also have a fairy joining us, played by @Impudimp. Yay for healers! Also, there may also be an elf joining us - but they haven't committed yet, so that's still up in the air. As for everyone else who's shown interest, I've no clue what their characters may be like if they join.

I see, I'll have a think then. Right now I'm leaning ever so slightly to the goblin, but I'll wait before locking anything in. Not to mention I still have to find pics for the both ideas, lol.

I see, I'll have a think then. Right now I'm leaning ever so slightly to the goblin, but I'll wait before locking anything in. Not to mention I still have to find pics for the both ideas, lol.

If we end up with a lack of people to fill 8 (5 with my characters taking up 3 slots) character roles, I'd be fine with you playing both of them, actually. That is, if you're alright with playing multiple characters - if not, no worries! I mainly put the "one character per roleplayer" rule to prevent the delegation from going over 8 party members. If that becomes the case, both your goblin and changeling would be immune to IC death. (The only ones subjected to such would be my own, which is why I'm making multiple, haha.)

But yeah, that's just an option if the interest check and sign ups go on for a bit without enough actual interest/sign ups. Hopefully we'll get more people, though; the more the merrier!

Last edited:
Well... Well... Now this looks like my cup of tea! Count me in to participate in the fun to be had! ^^

Well... Well... Now this looks like my cup of tea! Count me in to participate in the fun to be had! ^^

Welcome aboard! :D

My CS should be up by the end of the day. Having to rewrite it all is... time-consuming, haha. Excited to meet everyone's characters!

Sounds very interesting indeed. Allow me to tag along ;)

Sounds very interesting indeed. Allow me to tag along ;)

You're more than welcome! :D With you and Shayla, we should be good to go once all of the CSes are up.