1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Action, Romance, LGBT, Horror, Mystery, Paranormal. I'm sure there are more, I'm just too lazy to look everything up.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

tumblr_n1mqa1y5AL1qkhtkto1_500.gif

For the last five-hundred years the continent of Halbernon has been at war. Eight kingdoms of humans, elves, dwarves and other such races have banded together to defend against the dragon onslaught, driven by the mad black dragon Dagmar himself. As new generations come and go, however, mindsets begin to change; the primarily human kingdom of Oneac does not wish to fight the dragons any longer.

The Cloud Accord is drafted, revised, and finalized into a peace treaty meant to not only call off the war, but make allies of dragons and the eight kingdoms. Not all kingdoms are pleased with this idea, and a majority of them are doubtful the dragons will even agree. In order for the kingdoms to sign the accord, the kingdom of Oneac must acquire Dagmar's signature first. If the leader of dragons agrees, the rest will follow.

Dagmar, however, is not so simple.

A delegation party is set out on a mission of diplomacy to meet with each of Dagmar's dragon generals, hoping that with their aid they can convince the black dragon that peace is the better option. If they return home, the brave heroes - or failures - will likely never be the same again, for they will face...

tumblr_n793e7azgj1s6bxzqo1_r3_500.gif

...danger in their safest havens...

tumblr_ms3urivsLD1r463vio1_r1_500.gif

...unexpected allies...

tumblr_ov2nu1UkSL1w8hozzo1_500.gif

...the consequences of failure...

d5a6fbaa86f4f1d8.gif

...and, hopefully, the sweetness of victory.

It is up to the delegation to save the realm, but can they do it? Comprised of tinkerers, magisters, warriors, diplomats, and even simple civilians, only time will tell.

Time and a lot of luck.

This RP focuses on the delegation party, comprised of our OCs, and their quest to bring the dragon war to an end. The characters can be any age above 20 years old; they can know each other prior to being selected for the delegation, or they can be strangers; and they can be any race of the 8 kingdoms listed. OCs can also be from kingdoms that are not primarily their own race. Accepting 4 to 5 people, not including myself. Duplicate races are allowed, but try to be diverse.

I will be the only one playing more than 1 OC, simply because my characters are susceptible to death and yours are not. Depending on what happens in the roleplay, some of my characters may die. I like drama and angst, so... <3

Rules
_________________________​
  1. Adhere to Iwaku rules & guidelines at ALL times.​
  2. If you have any questions, suggestions, concerns, comments, etc. regarding the story please private message me. The RP is already roughly outlined, but I'm open to ideas and if there is something you want to see happen, let me know!​
  3. While I'm totally supportive of (within reason) IC drama, you must be respectful and friendly in OOC chat. If you can't respect your fellow roleplay partners, that's not acceptable.​
  4. Do not join if you can't commit. We will be posting in rounds, with one GM post to progress the story forward every 3 days. This gives people time to post their reactions/actions/responses/etc.​
  5. Subplot romance is totally fine. Again, just make sure it's consensual. If you wish to romance any of my characters, do know that while player OCs will not die in this, mine can and some probably will.​
  6. If you fall behind I will try to move you forward in the GM posts with simple summary. ("So and so followed them down the stream" or whatever.) Try not to fall too far behind, because otherwise it'll be difficult to catch you up and play off your character's disappearance.​
  7. 2 consecutively missed posts will result in a nudge. 5 consecutively missed posts will result in your removal from the roleplay. We'll say your character got lost, went missing, etc. That being said, you can come back if you want - but you'll need my permission to do so and, at that point, you'll need to PM me to discuss it.​
  8. Minimum 2 paragraph responses, please.​
  9. Now, if you've read the rules, tell us what your OC's theme song would be at the end of your CS. (When I get the CS up)​

So... anyone interested? :D

OOC/Sign Up Thread

Last edited:
Real Life or Realistic FC's?

Also , will you be making an OOC area with the Kingdoms listed and I assume their will be magic in this so will their be more information offered on such?

@Cartoonicat

Last edited:
Real Life or Realistic FC's?

Also , will you be making an OOC area with the Kingdoms listed and I assume their will be magic in this so will their be more information offered on such?

@Cartoonicat

I don't remember ever getting a notification for this reply O_O Sorry for the delay!

Realistic face claims are preferred (: The CS/OOC thread is already up and the link to it is on, I think, the fourth post of this interest check thread. Will put it in the original post, though. (Meant to, but kept forgetting.)

On the sign up/OOC thread you'll find details regarding each of the Kingdoms/races, a list of the three magic schools and what they entail, as well as the character index and character sheet.

I think ill be human :)

• Love
Reactions: Cartoonicat
I think ill be human :)
Sounds great! We'll need a human, for sure ^~^ Will make "summoning" the generals much easier.

Ooo! I'm interested if there are still slots open?

Reactions: Baddamobs
How's everyone doing? Character sheets going well?

How's everyone doing? Character sheets going well?

Haven't heard from Impudimp, but I know Dante and Shayla have their character backstories sorted out. Not sure where Shavynel is in regards to a CS but we did discuss race information.

Gonna reach out to everyone when I come back online tonight.

Mine is pretty much done :) Should be up tonight

Got locked out of my apartment and had a crazy night trying to find my missing keys @___@ That being said, I'll get my three CSes up tomorrow afternoonish.

Thanks so much for your patience, everyone!

Reactions: Dante
I would know if there is room to enter. Looks interesting enough. would love to play as an orc. Nay. THEE orc.
Let it not be gone to the sands of time an inactivity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would know if there is room to enter. Looks interesting enough. would love to play as an orc. Nay. THEE orc.
Let it not be gone to the sands of time an inactivity.

Hi there! Glad it caught your interest, though unfortunately we're all filled up. Thanks for inquiring, though! ^~^

Oh, depression. Even bothered with some of the character already. Alright.
Eh, let me know if someone drops?

1OPpjiP.png

• Full Name: Jojin Rahkzar

Nicknames: "Jo" / "Jojo"

Sexuality: "Man or woman? It not matter."

Race: Troll

Kingdom of Origin: Zandalur

Weapons: Bow and arrow, plus a concealed dagger in her boot

School of Magic (only 1 and if applicable): N/A

• Skin: Pinkish tint and worn far beyond her years.

Height: 5'11

Body Type: Toned, especially her arms, and built like an inverse triangle; broad shoulders and small hips. Not particularly busty.

Weight: 154lbs

Hair: A mess of thick, but greasy black hair with a row of dreadlocks and braids lining the inside bottom layer. Adorned with Zandaluran metal tokens of honor. Left side of head is shaved.

Eyes: Milky blue

Scars, tattoos, warpaint, etc: Several stripes and dots of warpaint turned tattoos that she's had done over the years, each one representing something. (Ask her about them if you dare; she'll tell you all about them.) A septum, lip, two eyebrow, and several ear piercings; some are for show and some hold cultural significance. A large scar runs from her left eyebrow up to her hairline.

• Good Traits: Is extremely dedicated; that overly responsible "Mom" friend (could also be bad depending on the person); when she lightens up, she's a lot of fun at parties.

Bad Traits: Like most trolls, Jojo is emotionally volatile (sadness, anger, affection, you name it); known to be a control-freak; completely foreign to the concept of dishonesty

Fears: Dying to a dragon's ire or losing Hokum("They take no more!"); failure in general; has a recurring nightmare of losing her tattoos.

Quirks & habits: Rubs edges of teeth with thumb when stressed or focused; will always sleep furthest from the fire; snorts when laughing genuinely.

Skills & talents: A surprisingly good dancer; one of the best hunters in her village; fairly decent at giving advice (if you want blunt honesty).

Likes: Alcohol (specifically elven wine); the sound of softly-beating drums; being praised for a job-well-done.

Dislikes: Traditional troll ceremonial garments (they are quite revealing); crunchy food; having her capabilities questioned.

• TBD

• Personal History: Jojin, like many trolls, grew up in a family with too many mouths to feed. In a kingdom where death looms around every corner, such a thing as marriage and building large families is common there. However, much to her parents' dismay, Jojin pursued a life of work with Zandalur's big game hunters and huntresses. Fully dedicated herself to feeding the village rather than populating it. Then the Cloud Accord was drafted and everything changed. While her hunting comrades jumped at the opportunity to join, Mother Yiglak asked for Jojin specifically: As a childless female with no partner, Jojin was the only big game hunter without ties to Zandalur. Initially Jojin protested - even outright refused, because she had to feed the village - but her parents threatened to disown her if she did not comply with Mother Yiglak's request. Left with an ultimatum, Jojin chose, begrudgingly, to attend the delegation on behalf of Zandalur.

Job Prior to the Delegation: Big Game Huntress

Miscellaneous Info: Is the third oldest of nine children (close-knit family of eleven, not including animal companions); has raised Hokum, a river crocolisk, since he hatched from the egg she stole as part of her coming-of-age ritual fourteen years ago; while popular in Zandalur, has never accepted a marriage proposal despite it being common to do so around age eighteen.

Last edited:
First CS is up! I am waiting to see what characters the rest of you choose before fully committing to my third character idea. My second, however, is in the works. He's going to be a dwarf (:

So far we have...~

1. Elf
2. Elf-human hybrid
3. Human
4. Possible changeling or goblin
5. Possible changeling or gnome
6. Fairy
7. Troll
8. Dwarf
9. ??? (This character we will meet later, so I am going to hold off on his/her character idea until the roleplay has actually started~)

Go ahead and start posting character sheets in this thread. We will discuss character relationships here. Once everything is finalized, please post your final CS in the OOC chat & character sign up thread. I have a discord set up for this roleplay since "Yes" to having one got the most votes. Once your CS is up, I'll PM you the discord link!~

FINAL Character Sheet Thread

@Damien Kriez @Shayla @Dante @Baddamobs @Shavynel @Impudimp

First CS is up! I am waiting to see what characters the rest of you choose before fully committing to my third character idea. My second, however, is in the works. He's going to be a dwarf (:

So far we have...~

1. Elf
2. Elf-human hybrid
3. Human
4. Possible changeling or goblin
5. Possible changeling or gnome
6. Fairy
7. Troll
8. Dwarf
9. ??? (This character we will meet later, so I am going to hold off on his/her character idea until the roleplay has actually started~)

Go ahead and start posting character sheets in this thread. We will discuss character relationships here. Once everything is finalized, please post your final CS in the OOC chat & character sign up thread. I have a discord set up for this roleplay since "Yes" to having one got the most votes. Once your CS is up, I'll PM you the discord link!~

FINAL Character Sheet Thread

@Damien Kriez @Shayla @Dante @Baddamobs @Shavynel @Impudimp

Great! Just finishing bio stuff. It will be up latest tomorrow. Possibly get it up tonight :)

WOW. Have I gone this entire time miscounting the kingdoms as eight? Is there actually ten of them in total?

1. Oneac
  2. Elloris
  3. Darkrun
  4. Zandalur
  5. Rotchet
  6. Loobatai
  7. Torhal
  8. Faunora
  9. Alcine
  10. Waris
Oh my gosh, there are ten kingdoms. How did I miscount that?? Wow.

To try and rectify my mistake, I'm reopening the RP for one more slot. @Zero The Grimm Feel free to make your orc (: Sorry about that... I could have sworn I only made eight kingdoms?? Only intended for eight but I guess I got carried away and made two extra without even noticing.

The delegation is now up to 10 party members, rather than 8, for a total of 7 roleplayers.

Yes! I'm in!
May eh, wanna edit the eight thing then to ten.