Dragon Ball Aries

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
could i reserve a half breed saiyan (o.o)/
Half breeds are extremely complex to think about during this age, especially when we consider the fact that basically all saiyans born on earth during this age would basically only be as strong as Bardock or even weaker. I'm sure though you could go with what Dawn said though and be a half breed somehow that way??????

How strong would a half breed be exactly during this age? Because in the series half breeds are said to be much more powerful than pure breeds. I did say they would possibly be equal to that of Bardock but now i'm questioning my own thoughts because previously i said regular saiyans would be as powerful as Bardock so that doesn't make any sense to compare it equal to that of a half breed.

Hey, Bardock was awesome >.>
Before he attacked Frieza his power level was around 10,000. Extremely high for saiyans at the time.

How strong would a half breed be exactly during this age? Because in the series half breeds are said to be much more powerful than pure breeds. I did say they would possibly be equal to that of Bardock but now i'm questioning my own thoughts because previously i said regular saiyans would be as powerful as Bardock so that doesn't make any sense to compare it equal to that of a half breed.
actually that's not necessarily true, as far as power half-saiyans seem to have the same potential overall as regular saiyans, gohan being the sole apparent exception. Gohan has repeatedly shown extreme potential surpassing goku and vegeta, but he never really lives up to it because he hates violence. However the other half saiyans have never shown such potential. On the other hand though, Gohan is the only one whose development has really been shown. Goten has only ever been seen as an immature child, and Trunks has only been shown as the same and an adolescent via future Trunks. So that's kinda up in the air.

Before he attacked Frieza his power level was around 10,000. Extremely high for saiyans at the time.

actually that's not necessarily true, as far as power half-saiyans seem to have the same potential overall as regular saiyans, gohan being the sole apparent exception. Gohan has repeatedly shown extreme potential surpassing goku and vegeta, but he never really lives up to it because he hates violence. However the other half saiyans have never shown such potential. On the other hand though, Gohan is the only one whose development has really been shown. Goten has only ever been seen as an immature child, and Trunks has only been shown as the same and an adolescent via future Trunks. So that's kinda up in the air.
Have you watched super yet? It shows that all half breeds basically are much more powerful than regular ones. Trunks learned the mafuba within seconds, gained a new form (although unknown to us as of right now) using god ki. Trunks when facing off against super saiyan 3 Goku was equal to the power when using super saiyan 2.

Gohan has repeatedly shown extreme potential surpassing goku and vegeta, but he never really lives up to it because he hates violence
He has lived up to it multiple times. One time in the cell arc, the time when he gains his mystic powers, even as a kid when he went berserk on i do believe raditz? I don't remember who but i'm sure you know who i'm talking about. His shown massive potential, just because his stopped being a Z-fighter to take care of pan doesn't make his potential less than before. He is rusty yeah but potential is always still there.

I doubt his power level was that high but i'm not a mathematical power level genius, if i was i'd have a successful youtube channel.

Have you watched GT?
A. GT isn't canon, and B. Goten wasn't exactly shown fighting much. He barely got any attention through the entire series (they really missed a good chance at a grown up gotenks, Pan is awesome but FUSION!). He gets a few appearances, when controlled by Baby, against Omega Shenron a little, but never really does much of note.

I doubt his power level was that high but i'm not a mathematical power level genius, if i was i'd have a successful youtube channel.
During his first movie, Father of Goku, after he gets hit with the future visions from that alien and is recuperating, the doctors comment his power is near 10,000 and say he might even surpass King Vegeta one day. They also comment on him frequently returning from missions half dead. Given the saiyans' natural ability to gain huge increases in power from such events its extremely plausible for even a low class warrior like Bardock to gain such a high power level.

He has lived up to it multiple times. One time in the cell arc, the time when he gains his mystic powers, even as a kid when he went berserk on i do believe raditz? I don't remember who but i'm sure you know who i'm talking about. His shown massive potential, just because his stopped being a Z-fighter to take care of pan doesn't make his potential less than before. He is rusty yeah but potential is always still there.
Yes but those were individual times in extreme situations (and you can't really attribute the power up from Old Kai to Gohan himself). He's never really strived to reach his potential due to his own dislike of violence and Chi-Chi's parenting supporting that and pushing him toward studying. Think of all the time between Cell and Buu. If Gohan had kept up his training he'd easily have outclassed Goku and by extension easily been able to beat Buu if not prevent Buu's revival.

Have you watched super yet? It shows that all half breeds basically are much more powerful than regular ones. Trunks learned the mafuba within seconds, gained a new form (although unknown to us as of right now) using god ki. Trunks when facing off against super saiyan 3 Goku was equal to the power when using super saiyan 2.
As I said back in the interest check, I know a bit from Super (few big points) but next to no details. I know of Trunks' as of yet unexplained new form and though it does appear similar to SSB in several ways including its drastic increase in power I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere it gives him godly ki.

BTW unless we change something... I can't use my Frieza race... :c
His backstory is a little too tied to Frieza's empire and too much in the future and it doesn't work with distant future setting. Might have to use my namekian if I can't think of something.

Last edited:
A. GT isn't canon, and B. Goten wasn't exactly shown fighting much. He barely got any attention through the entire series (they really missed a good chance at a grown up gotenks, Pan is awesome but FUSION!). He gets a few appearances, when controlled by Baby, against Omega Shenron a little, but never really does much of note.
No one was talking about whether or not something was canon or not, i was just asking if you seen it or not. Nothing makes me more mad when someone merely mentions GT and someone just comes up out of no where and screams ''GT ISN'T CANON!'' but i'd rather not start drama so i'm going to keep my mouth shut on this.

Yes but those were individual times in extreme situations (and you can't really attribute the power up from Old Kai to Gohan himself). He's never really strived to reach his potential due to his own dislike of violence and Chi-Chi's parenting supporting that and pushing him toward studying. Think of all the time between Cell and Buu. If Gohan had kept up his training he'd easily have outclassed Goku and by extension easily been able to beat Buu if not prevent Buu's revival.
Okay, he still has potential though. Like i said previously Gohan will always have potential.

As I said back in the interest check, I know a bit from Super (few big points) but next to no details. I know of Trunks' as of yet unexplained new form and though it does appear similar to SSB in several ways including its drastic increase in power I haven't seen it confirmed anywhere it gives him godly ki.
Blue ki is god ki.

No one was talking about whether or not something was canon or not, i was just asking if you seen it or not. Nothing makes me more mad when someone merely mentions GT and someone just comes up out of no where and screams ''GT ISN'T CANON!'' but i'd rather not start drama so i'm going to keep my mouth shut on this.

Okay, he still has potential though. Like i said previously Gohan will always have potential.

Blue ki is god ki.
Ok... first off no one was screaming anything, the fact it's no longer canon admittedly isn't relevant at this moment but in the future for Super it might prove so. Either way GT has no relevance to Goten's potential as he barely had any screen time let alone anything significant.

And... what exactly are you basing that assumption about godly ki on? Super Saiyan Blue? Because regular SSG is godly and has red ki similar to Kaioken (at least when Goku uses it) Beerus' ki is purple, Goku Black's is black/purple in his Super Saiyan Rose. Ki color is generally unique to the user or something generic like the Earthlings white aura. In the manga aura's are almost always shown as just white as well, even for super saiyans. Color means nothing without confirmation otherwise.

Ok... first off no one was screaming anything, the fact it's no longer canon admittedly isn't relevant at this moment but in the future for Super it might prove so. Either way GT has no relevance to Goten's potential as he barely had any screen time let alone anything significant.

And... what exactly are you basing that assumption about godly ki on? Super Saiyan Blue? Because regular SSG is godly and has red ki similar to Kaioken (at least when Goku uses it) Beerus' ki is purple, Goku Black's is black/purple in his Super Saiyan Rose. Ki color is generally unique to the user or something generic like the Earthlings white aura. In the manga aura's are almost always shown as just white as well, even for super saiyans. Color means nothing without confirmation otherwise.
Believe it or not GT is registered in all of the games, all of the timeline knowledge, all of the wiki knowledge beside the whole series as a whole. To talk about dragon ball you have to be prepared to look at all of the series, even if you deem it to not even happen in the real story or not. And the fact that whether or not super will eventually lead up to the GT timeline and change it is up for debate, we don't know what they'll do when the GT timeline hits super so its rather pointless talking about it right now.

Gonna point this out here that i think its funny when you said ''like in the manga with white aura'' duh, its a manga, everything is gonna be black and white.

But, anyways. I see that you're talking about the one time goku turned into SS red.
I'm associating SS blue as SS god form because its much more powerful than that of SS red.

Because SS blue is much more powerful its on the level of Beerus. I refuse to call SS red ''god form'' when it has a successor, especially when it had a successor so fast...

Beyond that, as I refreshing myself on memory stuff and look at Prince Diaz for the Kobuchan. There's no way the prince would have that body type for the diet they have. Kobachan diet is supposedly fruit. Yeah no amount of fruit is going to make you look like a body builder.

Also the fact that people in the community is also calling SS blue ki god ki more and more.

Believe it or not GT is registered in all of the games, all of the timeline knowledge, all of the wiki knowledge beside the whole series as a whole. To talk about dragon ball you have to be prepared to look at all of the series, even if you deem it to not even happen in the real story or not. And the fact that whether or not super will eventually lead up to the GT timeline and change it is up for debate, we don't know what they'll do when the GT timeline hits super so its rather pointless talking about it right now.

Gonna point this out here that i think its funny when you said ''like in the manga with white aura'' duh, its a manga, everything is gonna be black and white.

But, anyways. I see that you're talking about the one time goku turned into SS red.
I'm associating SS blue as SS god form because its much more powerful than that of SS red.

Because SS blue is much more powerful its on the level of Beerus. I refuse to call SS red ''god form'' when it has a successor, especially when it had a successor so fast...
so many things... first, you cannot disregard canon information just because of your own opinion. Whether you like it or not SSG is red and is godly, just because something else is stronger doesn't make it not godly, do you not consider regular super saiyan true super saiyan because SS2 and SS3 exist? Second, existence in the games means nothing. GT might not be canon but it's popular, same goes for Cooler, Broly, Janemba, Turles, and others. Second off smarty pants, manga have color pages sometimes. Finally, we do in fact know that GT won't happen because the mere existence of SSG and SSB blow SS4 out of the water. SSB allows Goku to fight on par with Beerus who destroyed SEVERAL planets without even paying attention in a fit of fury (shoulda asked what wasabi was before sticking it in his mouth) the same Beerus who KOed SS3 goku with utterly no effort. If they has that nothing, not Baby, not the Shadow Dragons, nothing, from GT could possibly come anywhere close to challenging Goku or Vegeta (especially since they'll have no tails since Toriyama decided he didn't like dealing with them).
WwGheln.jpg
aHeoEc7.jpg
vJLDpPX.jpg
Xk97uda.jpg

Last edited:
so many things... first, you cannot disregard canon information just because of your own opinion. Whether you like it or not SSG is red and is godly, just because something else is stronger doesn't make it not godly, do you not consider regular super saiyan true super saiyan because SS2 and SS3 exist? Second, existence in the games means nothing. GT might not be canon but it's popular, same goes for Cooler, Broly, Janemba, Turles, and others. Second off smarty pants, manga have color pages sometimes.
WwGheln.jpg
aHeoEc7.jpg
vJLDpPX.jpg
Xk97uda.jpg
I can't speak for the manga.

Appearance:

XOcjZXB.jpg

Name:

Nasubi Daikon

Species Name:

Saiyan (Pure Blooded)

Home Planet:

Planet Vegeta

Starting Planet:

Earth

Starting Power:

Power level of 750
7,500 in Oozaru form
(Note: Since she was more or less modeled loosely after Prince Vegeta when I first thought her up, her power level isn't too far off from is. I can and probably will change this once I get an idea of the general range of power we should have at this point in the RP.

Abilities:

- Basic Ki attacks (Beams, balls, "blasts" of force)

- Planet Buster Attack? (Used as a last resort, if it's even applicable at this current stage in the RP)

- Ki sensing (Much like alot of humans, Nasubi has learned to sense the Ki within others)

- Ki manipulation (Increases strength, speed, agility, etc. while Ki only lasts as long as her body can withstand the exertion, its uses before then are still quite benificial, especially in combat)

- Flight (Using her Ki, Nasubi can fly)

- Oozaru (Also known as the "great ape", this form is triggered by Blutz Waves which are naturally generated during a full moon, while greatly increasing her power, Nasubi has not yet managed to make alot of headway into controlling this form. This naturally fades after the exposure to Blutz Waves inevitably ends, or her tail is severed, just like any other saiyan.)

- Super Saiyan Forms? (Though it has been rumored that Saiyans can ascend to higher forms, allowing for greater increases, and capacity for Ki, and as a result... Power, Nasubi has yet to unlock this potential.)

Biography:

Nasubi was born on planet Vegeta, but gradually grew tired of life confined to the planet, and as such... Sought to leave it. Preceding her 16th birthday, she took advantage of the stable relations between the people of Earth, and the Saiyan Solar empire by boarding one of the cargo ships headed away from planet Vegeta.

Though she did not know where she was going to end up at the time... She eventually hopped off the ship when it touched down on Earth's surface. Of course, life wasn't easy at first, but she seemed alright with feeding off of the local wildlife as need be. However, it didn't take long for someone like her to get bored from this alone, and so, she decided to venture throughout a few human cities.

Naturally, she stuck out like a sort thumb at first, her abrasive (and sometimes competitive) attitude, excessive pride (especially in battle), short temper, and voracious appetite was quick to draw unwanted attention to her, but overtime, Nasubi learned to adapt and fit in. Her temper still needs to be kept in check at times, but during the four years she resided on Earth, she had forged her own small life on the planet, eventually harboring a hidden compassion for its inhabitants.

Thanks to money she either won from various street fighting tournaments, and a few gifts she recieved from helping out smaller settlements, Nasubi lived a content, and colourfull life. On the other hand, she still craved challenge in battle, as her competitive nature drove her to seek out worthwhile challenges she could overcome.

Saving some small settlement from an erupting volcano, or a rampaging beast... Or beating up some ex-boxer in the streets, barely suffices as "work", let alone a challenge. So, it was without a doubt, that her interest peaked when word of a coming tournament reached her.

Little did she know that this very tournament would change her life forever.

Name Pun Theme(s):

Vegetable, as per Saiyan standard.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame
Oh! Right, underneat the first post, probably helped if you do:

Code:
[hr][/hr]

It would be helpfull to have a list of the characters, and the people playing them (identified with a tag, like for instance @york), and hyper-link the corresponding character sheets to the character names by pressing that number on the bottom right of the corresponding post and then copying the URL within, and then highlighting the name you want to hyperlink before clicking on that link button and pasting that copied URL.

Half breeds can be as strong as gohan since ultimate gohan was stronger than vegeta one point in time, and nearly as strong as goku but it all depends on the training. pure bloods are stronger than half breeds, since pure bloods are born and raised as a saiyan, and half bloods are just born half human half saiyan.

Blue ki is god ki.

They never address that, goku would point it out or make an assumption like he did when he assumed that whis was or is an angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.