djrae315 and ScarletNove

Status
Not open for further replies.
with my head hurting all I could do was sleep "hey im gonna sleep this headache off I would hate for you to leave while im sleep id like to get to know you. before life is over" I give a smile then lay down

She giggled a bit. "I never had anyone want me to stay or want to get to know me but yeah, I'll stay." She gave him a smile. "Right here."

"Well I want you to. " and with that I was off to sleep tossing and turning.

Elie had curled up, she had her arms wrapped around her legs that she had brought up to her chest. She had her head lying on her knees as she watched him sleep. She made a smile. "I do hope he will feel better soon." She said, "Oh boy, geez Elie you seem to be talking to yourself again. Stop that or he will run away from you."

Aaron woke up to elie sleep he got up and looked outside it was just the crack of dawn .. I gathered my things I walkwed over to her and began shake her "wake up we have to move "

"Huh." Elie slowly opened her eyes. "But I don't want to....Let me sleep away this place." She said half asleep. She suddenly awoke more realizing she wasn't in that hospital anymore. She jolted her head up. "Right! Sorry. Let's get going." She got up quickly.

"I have no clue on where we are going but we are going toward the the white house I plan on ridding this world of these things . so tell me about yourself where are you from any siblings. " I hold the front door to the store open for her to walk through.

Rin went through the door. "Uh..well I don't really know if I have any siblings. I haven't seen my parents. They never came to visit me. I was usually on my own." She said. The streets were still deserted. It was only them two. "As for where I am from. Well that's hard to say too."

"what " I gave a confused look what do you mean your parents never came to visit you . "where were you that disabled you from seeing your parents. I look in to her eyes with a concerning look

Elie was unsure what to say, everything had slipped out. She had to tell him now. "Well...I." She began to say she stopped for a moment. "Please don't freak out...but I was in a mental hospital. Some people...well....think I am a little crazy." She admitted. "They kept me locked away and my parents never came to visit me there."

as she begins to speak I look at her cause she pauses then it all comes out "mental hospital" kept replaying over and over in my head what did I get myself into then "Some people...well....think I am a little crazy" I personally thought I was done with this once I left the monks. but it seems that their teachings to an outsider was for this . do not judge people embrace their problem take it as your own and then help them
I look to elie "why would they look you up what happened"

Elie paused. "Don't worry I won't hurt you I promise. I would never hurt anyone." She said with a little smile to reassure him. "They just thought I was dangerous because I liked shooting my dads police guns too much. And I kind of talk to myself all the time...and I get too many crazy ideas. They say I don't think right so they didn't want me to hurt myself." She laughed nervously. "Please don't run away from me."

his face cringed at the comment about her not hurting him. "I wont run away because if I do you'll be all alone and so will I."" I quickly turn and look back thinking that I had heard something but it was nothing.. I look back the way we had been walking now not dropping my guard. "so I guess its my turn to let you know about me?"

"Yeah. I guess, that's how it works right." She said shyly. She felt strange telling him that. It felt like to was going to be afraid of her now, or think she was weird.

"I haven't seen my parents since I was 13. my grand father took my to china and we trained over there for years .. he died when I was 18 when I spoke to my mother but she knew my dream and I couldn't come back . so meditated for 2 years then went to live with the monks." and I guess im like a chosen one" I look up at the sky for the fist time since I got off of the plane I saw military about 30 helicopters and planes flew by.. "I have no clue what it means chosen one but there is a prophecy and you are part of it.. please don't think im weird but its all true. "so out side of survival and fighting and philosophical and logical thinking I don't know much about the world. "

She looked surprised. "I never thought I would be apart of any prophecy." She said back. She noticed the planes in the sky. "I guess we're not alone after all." She watched them pass, then looked back at him. "I don't really get why me. I mean, for you it makes sense after you told me that. But me?" She contemplated it, what was she really able to do that could help this world.

"who knows from what you say your parents probably knew you had an ability and to keep you from it they put you away. maybe... be happy of the billions of people on earth its us to do the deed. " I give a smile

Elie smiled back, he was right. She should be happy that she got to be something special for once. She gave him a wink. "You're right. Plus I think I am doing pretty good at killing those creatures if I do say so myself." She let out a small happy laugh. She looked around after saying that to see if there were any of the demons around.

(ooc: I have an idea. It would bring the zombie thing into it. I think it would be cool if you wouldn't mind.)

(ooc: sure go for it I was thinking that once we get to the edge of Florida we are trapped by the military kind of like a quarantine.. and then that's where/ when all the like action/ prophecy stuff kicks in )

"we've been walking for a while and have not yet eaten breakfast you wanna stop for a while it seems safe" I began to look under cars and down alley ways

"oka...." Elie stopped she noticed something in the distance. There was a woman's body lying on the ground. Elie made a yelp and grabbed onto him. "Is she dead?" She asked nervously. She looked more closely at the woman. Suddenly a growl was heard. Elie looked up to see another demon leaving the area. "That must have killed the lady.." The body began to move a bit. Elie grabbed onto him tighter. "Gaa....It's moving. Maybe she's twitching. Go poke her or something."

Status
Not open for further replies.