djrae315 and ScarletNove

Status
Not open for further replies.
the second time elie grabbed me her nails dug in my arm "ahhhhh" ok ill go " I picked up a stick and made my way to her body I poked it a few times and nothing I turned around and began to head back to elie

She looked at it. It didn't do anything. Instead of waiting for him to come back she ran past him and went to the body. She looked at it. It had a large cut on the woman's stomach. "Hmm..." She was about to turn away from it when the lady's arm grabbed her. Elie screamed and smacked it away. The woman began to rise. "Not dead! Not dead!" Elie shouted out and ran back to Arron. The woman followed. "Zombie!!!" Elie cried out. She ran behind Arron and hid.

"not dead not dad " this surprised me I swung around and saw the women moving "how " I took the fire extinguisher out of my bag and beat her/its face in with it till it fell limp. "ok this changes everything we have to move to the top of the state look for a car with keys in it we have to go" I said this as I mad my way back to elie I put my hands on her shoulders its ok but we have to move." I removed my hand smiled and started looking in car windows. (ill be on later I have home work to do)

"not dead not dad " this surprised me I swung around and saw the women moving "how " I took the fire extinguisher out of my bag and beat her/its face in with it till it fell limp. "ok this changes everything we have to move to the top of the state look for a car with keys in it we have to go" I said this as I mad my way back to elie I put my hands on her shoulders its ok but we have to move." I removed my hand smiled and started looking in car windows. (ill be on later I have home work to do)

(ooc: Okay. I can understand homework. :) )

Elie made a sigh. "You got to admit thats just creepy." She said first but agreed with him. She nodded. "I'm sure there is one unlocked with keys in it. Most people just left." She looked around for one as well. "It must have been that demons scratch that effected that woman." Elie then said, thinking about it.

"yea that is defiantly creepy .... so if its the scratch then we cant get.." before arron could finish he turned looking down the round he saw a car coming "this our way out. just follow my lead"....the car came closer Aaron began to flag it down

Elie followed him. "I think it's that specific type of demon. The others don't seem to be able to do that to people." She said to him and she helped him flag the car down.

"What did it look like" the car pulled to a stop there was a man inside he aimed a shotgun and rolled down the window :
"are you human"
"yes um would you be willing to drive us to the border of the state"
he looks down at Aarons hands then back up "uhh not with those things"
I quickly think of a lie . "I burned them into my skin so they wont come off"
he says "im sorry you could be one of them "
he starts to pull off aaron jab his arm in to the car connecting with his neck he dies and the car crashes on the side of the road not causing too much damage or noise I quick remove his body before it is covered in blood . "sorry I didn't want to kill him so tell me about the demon what did it look like" I sit in the car throwing my things in the back seat. I stare out the wind shield what I just did went against all of my teachings its true you never know what you are capable of until the time comes.

Elie got into the car. "Well. I believe it was on two feet, large and muscular. Hmm......it had these long claws on it's hands. And it's eyes were red." She explained. "It was creepy looking." She looked out the side of the window watching everything go by. She made a sigh. She then looked back at him.

"well ill keep a look out for it" I drove at about 50mph "so we are going to see my master he lives near by there we will be able to get supplies and hear more of the prophecy..." I look around "so how long have you been in the hospital"

"Well, since I was 13 I believe." She replied. "So it's been awhile since I have been in society."

"well it really sucks that your first day out is hell " he smiles from here they were now he could hear commotion from up ahead 'what could it be he thought to him self '

"Yeah." Elie made a sigh. "It would have been nice to got out on a normal day but that wouldn't have happened." She gave him a smile for a moment until she got distracted from the noise. "What do you think that could be?" She said out loud. "Do you think it's demons or zombies or..." She stopped trying to see if she could see anything up ahead, sort of like a child would.

Status
Not open for further replies.