djrae315 and ScarletNove

Status
Not open for further replies.
( i was thinking the next day they would see each other ... like you would be fighting demons and i come help ... and then it goes from there... or vise versa )

that's it i know what my dream meant .. i was going to meet her it was real.... hmmm i thought to myself what if she's mean..or tooo happy ... i just built a list of what she could be like maybe .. i began to sing old songs not old but songs from back in the days when the radio played music. not screams of people being torn to shreds ... that made me chuckle....

up ahead i saw a group of those things they were in humanform but their faces were deformed i couldn't go past with out them harassing me .. and going around was too much .. so i hid behind a car and waited watching their movements.

(ooc: You could show up. That's fine with me.)

Elie got off of the bench and began her journey again. She was going to follow her feeling, maybe it would take her to where so was suppose to go. She suddenly ran into a demon. It was large and looked like a blob of some sort. It swung it's long arms at her. Elie backed away almost tripping backwards. She pulled out her guns and shoot at the thing, pieces of it falling everywhere. She continued to shoot at it, until it was no longer whole to be alive. She decided to get out of there; there could be more.

the sound of gunshots upahead from where i was headed .... rang in my ears the group looked... a quick thought that could be her as they went to move i threw a rock hitting one .. they all stopped and looked.. they began charging at me as the first neared the car i did a vault ofer it and extended my arm the blades slicing the beasts head off. "4 left" im knocked back for a while i engage in hand to hand combat for most of it getting beat.. those things were way stronger then normal humans.... i took out the blade and began slicing in all directions putting space between me and them so i could take them one at a time. the way they dodged amazed him if only i had those powers he thought. i foughtthem the last 2 jumped on a roof and ran away... i catiously move foward

Elie was shooting at an demon who had came up from behind. She never realized how hard it was to run and shoot something at the same time. "You got to be kidding me." She yelled out to herself. "Just die already!"

more gunshots sounded off. i began to run toward the sound.. it was maybe 2 miles ahead 6 minuets at the most. i just looked forward and went . maybe it was army personal ... i began to feel scared life is over as long as this continues... at least the rest of America can prepare the demons have not yet reached the borders of Florida yet. .... it came clear right in my sight i could see.. there was a large thing.. running after a girl ..as i turned the corner i was tackled and pinned to the ground ... as it came down to bite me on the head i dodged it to the side and head butted its head .. the beast fell.. i got up a mild head ache .. i stumbled forward.."hey hey over here"

"Just die!" Elie screamed out again to the demon,continuing to shoot at to. She suddenly heard a voice. She turned and ran in the direction she heard it. She saw a man calling out to her. She ran to him. "Are you crazy. It's going to come after you now too." She said to him as she got there. She turned back around and continued to shoot at the demon who was running towards them.

"its fine i can handle it. " with that i charged at the beasts leg.. as it swung down to hit me i dove swinging my sword at its knee then rolling away.. it dropped to one knee i made my way to the women .... "come we have to go ... its coming for us ... uhhhhhh" i look around trying to find a place to run off to . "arghh" im grabbed and tossed into a car. Hitting my spine hard i could do nothing but lay on the ground and soak up the pain.. as the creature limps toward me

Elie suddenly jumped into the way of the creature and him. She raised up her guns and shot at it as much as she could. It began to fall apart into pieces; it fell to the ground and stayed there motionless. Elie turned to the man, bending down to him. "That was a hell of a throw." She said. "Don't go dying now." Was all she said.

i chuckle and then i mutter"yea it was thanks.. " in much pain i try not to show it with a fake smile .. i make it to my feet and look at the women who just saved mylife. under my breath "so shes the one from my dream" ... "my names Arron and you are" ?

"Elie." She said with a smile, "Glad to see you can walk around. Although you're still probably in a whole lot of pain."

"nice to meet you elie.." just as I say this I cough up blood grabbing my chest "how.. . cough are you cough hol"with that I stop speaking ... blood begins to leak from my nose. I grab it in shock

Elie made a sigh. "Well, this isn't good. And I'm not a doctor. I don't even think we could find one around here." She said to him.

"Well, we should at least try to get to a safe place. Perhaps some building." She said. "We can't really do anything here, another demon could come and thats it for us."

"ok " he lifts his arm and points to a store on the corner it looked like the demons had already passed by."we can go " I start to walk that way.

Elie followed him towards the store. When they got in, she shut the door closed and began to look around the store to see what sh could find for them to use. "Now, I have no idea what you need." She admitted. "I haven't been around a lot of people that much, and I definitely don't know how to care for them."

Once inside i sit on the floor and look around ... " uhhh there on that shelf should be some pain meds ...... " i point to the shelf " also at the far end ace wrap and Papertowls" i growl in pain

Elie grabbed the medicine and bandages. "Right. Here." She said and gave him the medicine with a bottle of water for him to take it. She looked at the wound. "If you tell me what to do, I can fix it up for you."

"It came when i headbutted the beast earlier .... the scar on my head " i took the meds and the bandage ."come close ill show you then u can do it to me ." I began wrapping her head on the forehead where my scar was "take one wrap and place it over the scar than wrap my head with a second like this(i pause a pain runnibgbthrough my head ) .... then when its done tie like this . " i try as hard as i can to remain smiling

Elie did as she was told, trying to be as gentle as possible. "There." She said when she was finished. "It's probably going to leave a scar." She smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.