Divergent-You Chose Us, Now We Have to Chose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to ask what happened with the bully because my character spoke up to the bully then jumped into the hole with the candor triplet girl and no one has responded and no one posted with the bully so um what happened im confused now? @Tokusentai

i have to ask what happened with the bully because my character spoke up to the bully then jumped into the hole with the candor triplet girl and no one has responded and no one posted with the bully so um what happened im confused now? @Tokusentai
Sorry, I'm still typing up the bully scene. It will be done in a few moments

oh ok sorry i was just wondering? sorry im not trying to be rude.

thats alright thank you!

Okay, I'm kind of confused. Do I still rp Tamsin jumping from the train or do I just pretend she made it and move on? Cause I wasn't able to post yesterday and we moved forward very quickly.

Everything did go rather quick and I have been sick and unable to post much.. I should have something up tonight. So I just roll the dice here and send my character's jumping from the train only? And than do I await to jump off the edge through for the first initiation or are we waiting to be called?

Everything did go rather quick and I have been sick and unable to post much.. I should have something up tonight. So I just roll the dice here and send my character's jumping from the train only? And than do I await to jump off the edge through for the first initiation or are we waiting to be called?
Okay, I'm kind of confused. Do I still rp Tamsin jumping from the train or do I just pretend she made it and move on? Cause I wasn't able to post yesterday and we moved forward very quickly.
if you wish, you can start from the moment you made the jump, only rolling the one dice for the net falling

I'll just do the net jump then, so I can be caught up.

Sorry but I can't do this, it's like there's no break between gm/npc posts and because I am a college student I tend to miss all of them which makes the entire rp a hell of a lot less fun. So yeah, I'm going to be dropping this.

Sorry but I can't do this, it's like there's no break between gm/npc posts and because I am a college student I tend to miss all of them which makes the entire rp a hell of a lot less fun. So yeah, I'm going to be dropping this.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that; this is my first time Gm-ing. Thank you fro mentioning the issue you've had with this Rp, and I'm trying to rectify it; every post I make is now going to be titled and rated in order of importance. I'd also like to thank you for being such a great poster, and for showing and interest in this Ro, but most of all I thank you for mentioning your issue, and not just vanishing like some jacka*s

Last edited by a moderator:
Sory for not posting yet, internet decided to stop working amd blew up the router, ill get a post up asap

So with how much has transpired, where would you recommend I put myself? And what die, if any, do I need to throw?

So with how much has transpired, where would you recommend I put myself? And what die, if any, do I need to throw?
Well, no actual players have died yet, so you can put a summary in, saying you survived everything else if you like

In regards to what has transpired, the train jumping, rooftop jumping and the transfers have just got their dauntless clothes, so not much

Status
Not open for further replies.