Divergent-You Chose Us, Now We Have to Chose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for not posting yet! Was feeling seriously sick all day... Ugh I should have a post up tomorrow!

Sorry for not posting yet! Was feeling seriously sick all day... Ugh I should have a post up tomorrow!
*gasps* OH noes! Go get some good sleep

@IceQueen ~ Promise for sure I will , darling :) Feeling much better though that is for certain.

Don't push yourself, initiate. Take as much time as you need

@Tokusentai ~ Thanks :)

@IceQueen ~ Promise you won't be having a sick GM , Co GM and or friend , Missy :) Slept alot today and will do some more so I can be back at full writing potential.

@Tokusentai ~ Thanks :)

@IceQueen ~ Promise you won't be having a sick GM , Co GM and or friend , Missy :) Slept alot today and will do some more so I can be back at full writing potential.
Good~ I was wondering where you disappeared too~

Anyway, I also started up another RP I had a while ago, feel free to check it out whenever you find time~ It's a Disney themed one

@IceQueen ~ Vanished off to the sleeping land for a bit ^^

Ohh well you know I love all things Disney.. Can you give me the link so I can go check it out?

@IceQueen ~ Looks like fun :) So everything on the role list is available than..?

@IceQueen ~ Looks like fun :) So everything on the role list is available than..?
Pretty much, some things are taken, and I encourage you to look over the rules because I had problems with people taking too many costume characters.

@IceQueen ~ Well your in luck for only one or two of the costume charrie's catch my eye so It won't be an issue. I really want to get my hand's on Esmeralda and or Alice or Anna ^^

So concludes day one of the initiation! Of you didn't post today, you shouldn't feel too(puts on sunglasses) daunted, because catching up is easy as can be. Welcome to Dauntless

How do I roll dice? I've never had to use that function and I can't seem to find it.

@Xytheus post first then click on options on the post you just made ant the throw dice option should come up

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
We started already? I was working all yesterday and had no access to internet signal on my phone most of the day.

Reactions: ChemoNinja
I roll a 20 did I die? If I did...-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.