Divergent-You Chose Us, Now We Have to Chose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Dauntless-born wanna spar?

Don't underestimate the farmers.

HA! WHOS FIGHTING A FARMER NOW! XP

sorry, got that out of my system........ all's good now

enjoy getting your Nose ass kicked by a farmer!

Okay, got that out of my system as well..... this fights gonna be good............ I forget, did they ever hand out popcorn to the people that were watching the fights?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
HA! WHOS FIGHTING A FARMER NOW! XP

sorry, got that out of my system........ all's good now

enjoy getting your Nose ass kicked by a farmer!

Okay, got that out of my system as well..... this fights gonna be good............ I forget, did they ever hand out popcorn to the people that were watching the fights?
I don't think so. Someone wanted popcorn though

My turn lol.

xD lol I thought I was going to get you @ChemoNinja just because my luck as been horrible with these, would be wierd and funny if Sirius and Aries fought lol..but nevermind now

lol since mentioning farmers fighting, I've just been imagining plows and sickles covered in blood, and farmers with beards clad in white shirts and overalls fighting over the last scarecrow............

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I'd like to fight Quintus, but if Kestrel is still looking...

I'm picturing this fight between Merrick and Quintus as something out of Mortal Kombat.... I keep expecting someone to yell FINISH HIM!!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Don't worry, while I am waiting for whoever rolls to the point where thats who I fight, Sal will probs be watching your fight.

rora is waiting on a mat for a dauntless born battle partner if someone needs one.

sounds great.

Status
Not open for further replies.