Divergent-You Chose Us, Now We Have to Chose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
rolling for fight.

@ Everyone Announcement! Dice rolls do not decide who wins a fight; only who gets to participate. The only time dices are rolled are during precise attacks (e.g complete manoeuvres)

@Cromartie Sarkissian , so how do we determine who wins a fight? I'm basically choking Quintus to death, and he STILL won't go down. How do we determine who wins a fight and who goes to the infirmary?

@Cromartie Sarkissian , so how do we determine who wins a fight? I'm basically choking Quintus to death, and he STILL won't go down. How do we determine who wins a fight and who goes to the infirmary?
* I'm just waiting for your fatality *
It comes down to agreements amongst players, and if you can't decide, 100 sided dice.
You win btw, strength means nothing in a chokehold, only time; your strength fades real fast when in said scenario, so whoever starts first wins

* I'm just waiting for your fatality *
It comes down to agreements amongst players, and if you can't decide, 100 sided dice.
You win btw, strength means nothing in a chokehold, only time; your strength fades real fast when in said scenario, so whoever starts first wins
Ok. So I just gotta finish what I started.

Here, I thought it was whoever rolled the highest in that matchup.

So what should I do just make my character screw up so she can get sent the infirmary? I mean since half way through the fight we find out its whoever throws a punch first and not the roll.

ok great idea maybe i will do that. i just wish i had known the punch first rule before we got halfway through the fight.

lol would have been easier to set up the end that way XP

yeah it would have been. because my character was supposed to win according to the roll.

The weakened one.

Status
Not open for further replies.