Divergent-You Chose Us Now We Have To Choose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kestrel doubled over briefly when Rora punched her in the gut. She recovered quickly and tackled Rora to the mat.

Rora used her leg while pinned and kneed Kestrel in the stomach. She hoped for a brief second so she could roll out from under kestrel.

Another blow to the stomach made Kestrel roll to the side. The few seconds it took her to roll and get to her feet was plenty of time for her opponent to regain her footing as well.

Feeling Quintus about to choke him, Levi says, "I don't think so!" He redoubles his efforts, and watches as Quintus' arms go slack. Rolling him off, Levi stands up, picks up Quintus' unconscious body, and drops it at Magnus' feet. "I win." He simply says, shrugging his jacket back on and walking to the back of the group, cradling his arm to himself.

(@Cromartie Sarkissian)

Rora watched the girl get back up onto her feet she refused to go down easily. she couldn't believe this the girl was definitely slightly stronger than Rora. But she felt her willpower was her grwatest strength it gave her her courage and strength each day.

Kestrel turned to face her opponent again. She circled Rora again, looking for another opening. She wasted no breath on trash-talk now. All her focus was on Rora.

Rora circled but then felt it Kestrel had dislocated her right shoulder her good punching arm was dislocated. She tryed to not show the pain she felt from it she raised her other arm protecting her face.

Circling Rora, Kestrel saw the girl wince, even if slightly, when she brought her arms up. It was her opening. She went for another blow, this one aimed at the shoulder.

Reactions: Rena Okumara
she screamed in pain of the blow to her dislocated shoulder. she then went to kick the girls legs out from under her.

Kestrel slammed her fist into Rora's shoulder again before her legs were swept from under her. She continued to roll and jumped back to her feet. She could feel a bruise forming on her calf that would probably hurt for a at least a week.

she gasped out again and grabbed her shoulder in pain then raised her fists again taking a deep breath. she looked at kestrel and knew this fight was basically over her arm was fully dislocated from her shoulder and she could feel a bruise forming underneath.

Kestrel knocked Rora's legs out from under her as she rammed into the other girl.

she fell and got slammed onto the floor off the mat as her head hit the concrete floor knocking her unconscious.

Watching her head slam into the concrete floor and falling unconscious, Levi runs forward and picks his childhood friend up. He might not have been able to protect her from pain, but he'd carry her to the infirmary. He'd get the arm Quintus stomped on looked at too.

she was limp in levi's arms in her mind she knew she lost her fight. her dislocated arm hung down while her left arm was on her stomach.

NPC Post for @LeviAckerman97
"Great Fighting initiate! You really did show him who's-top-of-the-food-chain here at dauntless!" The dauntless leader was exasperated, flabbergasted and exhilarated by the amazing battle he had just bared witness to. "Flawless technique, Kid, but your strength needs a bit of work; That's going to be the next part of your training with however else survives their fights. 2 Points for your victory, Initiate!"

NPC Post for @MikasaAckerman12598 & @CynderTheDragoness
Every initiate fell silent as the young girls head smashed into the floor. It was brutal. Dislocated arms, concussion and blood.
Breaking through the quiet came the sound of cruel applause.
"Great Work, Initiate! Don't feel guilty about what you've done; you defiantly have the Dauntless blood in you, Kestrel, you really do! 2 Points for your victory and an extra one for finesse. Looks like your joint top with the first and best jumpers now!"

It was at this point you all noticed that Magnus was insane

He glances down toward the bodies on the ground, checking their pulses. "Now, shall it be the infirmary or the morgue?....Oh... they're alive. Champions can vacate the mats and take rest; well send some guys down to fix you up shortly." He noticed Levi's attempt to carry the wounded up toward the Pit's doors. "Don't fuss yourself with the weak, Levi. You take your rest; I'll send for a stretcher"

GM/ BRIEF UPDATE @EVERYBODY
"Now!" He cried, turning back towards the initiates, "I don't know about you, but I would love to see some transfers smash each other up. How about Stiffs Vs. Stiffs? First Jumpers Vs. best jumpers? Or maybe you...." Magnus points towards Emma, the candor triplet. "Against you..." He pointed at Sirius "? I want too see how little one does without her body guard....."

*Sorry it's late, I thought I had already posted this draft*

(It's fine.)

Kestrel stood over Rora, breathing heavily. She wasn't just a Dauntless-born, she was true Dauntless. She walked off the mat as Magnus applauded her victory and awarded her a total of three points, shooting her to one of the top spots. She plannedto remain at the top. Anyone who tried to push her from the ranks will pay severely.

Merrick slowly turns back to Magnus. "You might not know this, but her parents went missing six years ago. We might be the same age, but I practically raised her when my parents couldn't. She's my family, and I handle my own.do what you want with Quintus. I'm more than capable of handling Rora." He turns his back on Magnus and walks away, knowing full well he probably just made a very powerful enemy.

Rora's arm was compltely limp she was bleeding to from her head her red hair looking even redder than normal because of the blood. she mumbled Merrick. her eyes opened alittle then closed again as she slipped back under into unconsciousness. her blood showing on Merricks arm as it was dripping with her blood. her arm still hung limp in front of her and the other curled up against her heart clutcing the small bracelet her brother had once worn.

Last edited:
Watching the horrifying scene before him, Salamander quickly realized just what he had to do to someone in here to survive. Well, if it is needed, I will adapt, though who knows how long it'll take for me to be at that point. He noticed Magnus calling out two initiates, and realizing that they weren't experienced, he quickly decided to pay closer attention, I might be able to learn more from here then the others fighting.

Reactions: Rena Okumara
Status
Not open for further replies.