Divergent-You Chose Us Now We Have To Choose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, with some cloth taped down, I'm pretty sure at least, that I won't have to worry about pain, kinda like how it seemed the naturals rolled..... it kinda helps stop all the force....... at least as best as I can tell." Salamander laughed a little at himself, and quickly looked up at his hair. Just as he expected, it was now completely white, much like snow. "So much for the possibility of getting the jump on someone with a headbutt." He joked while walking.

@LeviAckerman97

Update/Gm- a short one. because I'm busy
The initiates rush into the pit as per Magnus' request to find three mats placed at different points around the Chasm, one at the top right corner, one in the top left and the other in the centre. "All right, Initiates! Today marks the start of your physical initiation, and I want to throw you all in at the deep end to see if you can float. In case making you wrap your knuckles wasn't enough of a give away, today you shall be fighting each other in hand to hand combat. The winners of each fight shall gain points, the looser gets a free trip to the Medical Wing. And before anyone asks, yes, transfers are not allowed to fight dauntless born initiates. Any questions, or more importantly..."a grin appears on Magnus' face, spreading from ear to ear as he speaks"Any volunteers?"

note, there will be fights to include fights between all players. If you can't decide who fights who, roll a dice; whoever rolls highest fight first.
Remember, the initiates are not well trained; no unrealistic moves.

The instructors smile unnerved him a little but Sirius wanted to get this over with. He raised his hand to volunteer, hopping whoever his partner would is would be as equal a match to him as possible. But he doubted that. He came forward from his spot in the center of the crowd of initiates so he could properly see where he was supposed to go. After a moments hesitation he walked over to the right mat and waited for a partner. Well at least he wouldn't be faceing a dauntless born, so maybe he he would actually land a hit.

Rora raised her hand for a different match because she couldnt fight sirius being she was a dauntless born. she stepped onto the middle mat. she wouldnt fall out she couldnt lose.

Merrick steps onto the third mat. He says to Magnus "I would like to fight Quintus Murd!"

Notice- I will now be posting in past tense

NPC post for @LeviAckerman97
"Now things are heating up! Don't think I didn't see your little escaped earlier, boys! You were smart to settle it in the pit; this way you'll have an audience!" The initiator chuckled. He enjoyed a good revenge fight, especially amongst transfers; they were always the most impressive. Without training, Magnus knew the fight would be dirty, and that's just the way he liked it. "Get in the ring Quintis, don't be a coward!! The lads throwing down to gauntlet; you cant say no and still call yourself Dauntlsss!!"

At an instant the crowds attention fell to Murd, who was forcing his way through the crowd of dauntless born initiates. He cracked his bruised, tape wrap knuckles as a sinister smile spread across his face. He looked menacing. "I'm going to enjoy this a lot... This'll teach your kind not to spoil my fun..l" removing his jacket and boots, the initiate stepped into the ring wearing a loose black vest bearing the Dauntless insignia. Undoubtably custom made. Leaning back onto his right, dominant leg and raising his fist in front of his face, the boy assumed a fighting position. "Pity this is the only ring I can't throw your body into the pit from, once I grow bored of beating you into a pulp. No matter... I'll just have to strangle you to death instead..."

Getting into his gighting stance, he says to Quintus, "Cmon. You said you were gonna be first, so make the first move. Can't keep people waiting!"

Getting into his gighting stance, he says to Quintus, "Cmon. You said you were gonna be first, so make the first move. Can't keep people waiting!"
Npc post for @LeviAckerman97
"Well, with manners like that it's a miracle you didn't transfer from abnegation!" Quintis rocks backwards and forwards as he speaks, before jumping forward, plunging his fist into his opponents ribcage with a mighty force "ya see? That's where manners get you at dauntless!"

"And this where making the first move gets you in Dauntless!" Grabbing Quintus' arm, he judo flips him onto his back a quick jabs his elbow into his stomach four times, knocking the wind out of him.

"And this where making the first move gets you in Dauntless!" Grabbing Quintus' arm, he judo flips him onto his back a quick jabs his elbow into his stomach four times, knocking the wind out of him.
Quintis, struggling for air, rocks into his back, placing his legs into the air and wrapping them around the opponents head, pulling him onto the ground as well. Scrambling to his feet Quintis began to stamp on the opponent strength "You think you know more about dauntless than I do? I'll prove you more than wrong! You'll regret that!"

Grabbing his ankle as he went to step on his arm again, Merrick slams him into the mat again. "My parents graduated top two in their class. My brother graduated third. So yeah, I know more about Dauntless than you." Rising to his feet, he slams his knee under Quintus' chin as he tries to get up, snapping his head back.

Grabbing his ankle as he went to step on his arm again, Merrick slams him into the mat again. "My parents graduated top two in their class. My brother graduated third. So yeah, I know more about Dauntless than you." Rising to his feet, he slams his knee under Quintus' chin as he tries to get up, snapping his head back.
NPC post for @LeviAckerman97
Quintus fell back, spitting putrid mix of siliva and blood at the boy who had just broken several of his teeth. He couldn't let anyone know he had just been injured by this creep; he couldn't appear as weak as he was. "Here comes Mr.Bigahot everyone! His mommy and daddy knew how to fight! Did they train you?cmust have had some pretty weak competition that year for you to fight how you do!" Quintus ran forward, sliding along the mat, slamming his feet into his opponents knees.

"I'm not the one with broken teeth!" He says, jumping over Quintus' sliding body, landing beside him. Unfortunately, he wasn't ready for the hand that ripped his ankle out from under him. He slammed into the mat hard enough to see stars, but quickly recovered. As Quintus went to wrap his hands around Merrick's neck, he grabs his arms, spins him around, and locks him in a headlock. "We ARE Dauntless. But that does not mean we are cruel. We are protectors. Warriors. We live by a code of honor. You have none. You would gladly kill me. I would love to kill you, and it would be so easy to snap your neck like a twig in this position, but I'll settle for knocking you unconscious and sending you to the infirmary," Merrick whispers in Quintus' ear, tightening his hold on the other boys neck, cutting off his air supply.

Last edited:
Salamander continued watching the fight. "So this is how they fight......... and soon that's how they are going to have us fight............ I wonder how much getting hit actually hurts." As he said this, he walked over and crouched down a bit closer to where the two were fighting. Watching them with a mixture of contempt and awe, he studied their movements, how they countered grabs, punches, everything. "Sirius, you may want to watch, though you may not have issues.... who knows anymore."

"I'm not the one with broken teeth!" He says, jumping over Quintus' sliding body, landing beside him. Unfortunately, he wasn't ready for the hand that ripped his ankle out from under him. He slammed into the mat hard enough to see stars, but quickly recovered. As Quintus went to wrap his hands around Merrick's neck, he grabs his arms, spins him around, and locks him in a headlock. "We ARE Dauntless. But that does not mean we are cruel. We are protectors. Warriors. We live by a code of honor. You have none. You would gladly kill me. I would love to kill you, and it would be so easy to snap your neck like a twig in this position, but I'll settle for knocking you unconscious and sending you to the infirmary," Merrick whispers in Quintus' ear, tightening his hold on the other boys neck, cutting off his air supply.
Npc Post- Quintus
"Nice try.." Quintis spluttered his oxygen supply lowing by the second. Wrapping his own hands around his assailants neck, he tried to use the stranglers strategy against him. He may have started after his opponent, but he definitely had strength on his side

Sirius was watching the fight, he had nothing better to do until his opponent manned up and challenged him. He would intend to fight fair, he had no reason to actually hurt anyone, but he didn't know all the dos and donts about fighting... He guessed he would figure it out soon enough

Kestrel stepped out into the mat with Rora and began circling the other girl. Before she made a move, Kestrel wanted to get a feel for how her opponent moved.

(I had rolled an 18/20 on an earlier post regarding the fights.)

Rora watched the man step onto the mat and looked at him saying you ready for this? she began to also circle.( i got a 19/20 on my roll for fights also the deletes before it was because my keyboard acted up and i kept putting the wrong number of faces )

(Kestrel is a girl. And you'll win, but just barely. Our rolls are only one number in difference.)

"The real question here is are you ready?" Kestrel replied. Watching Rora, she could see the girl was an even match. Kestrel went in for the first blow, aiming at the other girl's ribs.

(oops im sorry and alright)
She said "of course im ready." she moved slightly so the punch hit her side. she then went in for the next hit at her stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.