Divergent-You Chose Us Now We Have To Choose You

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Salamander... Yep that fits" he said with a chuckle testing out the name. He almost wanted to reach out to touch the other's hair but stopped himself, hopefully, before it looked weird. Did they do that here, casual hair touching? The other's hair had always amazed him how it could change colors, but he never brought it up in conversation. "I've always admired Dauntless... Then my aptitude test sealed the deal." He answered his voice casual but he was a little uneasy talking about choosing. He hadn't expected his twin brother to defect to where he did.. Erudite. He thought they would be coming here together but it seemed the other boy had something else in mind

Minor Gm Post/ Npc- Vivian
"All right, Initiates! Return to your dorms, first to go gets first pick of the beds"​

Aries had finished his cake and was drinking down some juice. It tasted great, everything in Dauntless tasted better than Amity. Maybe it was because he never had so much sugar in on setting, everything in Amity was from the Earth...just too healthy to be real food to him. When he heard Vivian tell everyone to get to their dorms and whoever got there first got first pick on the beds, he got up and started to make his way towards the rooms. Aries wanted a bed right next to the entrance...just in case they had a surprise test and needed to be ready to leave in the moment. "Okay, this is going to be my bed." He took the bed right across from the door, the perfect place for when or if they were called for a quick session.

Mentioned: @Tokusentai

Last edited:
Kestrel had just finished eating when it was announced that it was first come first served on bed choice. With that, the Dauntless-born dashed out of the main hall and down the corridors to the dorm room. She wanted a bed where she would be able to get out in a hurry if she had to, but not too near the door.

Levi turned to Aurora and Sirius. "We should probably go." He jumps up and dashes to the dorm, seeing Aries and Kestrel already there. He takes the bed next to Aries and says, "Hey. I'm Levi, but everyone calls me Merrick. It's Aries, right?"

Aries turned to the guy named Levi...or Merrick. He was already a Dauntless member...well he was born a Dauntless, so Aries thought it was cool that he wanted to talk to him. "Yeah, my names Aries." He sat up to show respect towards Merrick, by looking in his eyes...not in a weird way though. "Dauntless is pretty cool so far, I didn't expect to be number one on the Leaderboard already...it's kind of nerve racking. So is it tough being a Dauntless?" That was probably a dumb question...since he just had to jump off a train and jump in a net in the first few minutes of being here...but he still wanted to ask.

Interaction(s): @LeviAckerman97

Sirius didn't care much for the overly sugared and seasoned foods, after trying a few things he just stuck to the vegetables. The food would take him some getting used to, coming from a vegetarian family and all. When the announcement was made to get back to the dorm he followed the herd and flopped down on the bed on the other side of Merrick with a huff. He would have to endure ten whole weeks of not knowing for sure if he would make it through all this... Maybe less. Idiot! He should have gone with his brother. He wasn't going to back out now though, he was already here. Trying to distract himself he listened in to the conversations around him

Aurora went a picked a bed it was in a corner she had gotten there last so she got the last bed available which sucked but thats what was left.

Update Post/ Gm
Crash! You awake to the sound of Magnus beating a burning metal trash can with a black pipe. The flames from the bin leap up as you peer inside to see a multicoloured ashy mess; your old faction clothes!
"Up and at 'em initiates! Today starts the first day of your initiation. You have two minutes to meet me in the pit, unless of course, you are afraid..."
tumblr_n4n7w1aRW21trd5j4o2_250.gif

"Feel free to throw any of your old clothes into the bonfire if I have forgotten any. I wouldn't want you all to miss out on another old dauntless tradition now, wouldn't I?" He turns to leave, stopping in the doorway. "More thing," the initiator throws some duck tape into the middle of the room."wrap your knuckles. Trust me, it's all you'll need for today's exercises..."

"Nah. It's difficult and pushes your limits, but you get used to it," Merrick answers Aries. He falls into a light sleep shortly after.

He wakes up to Magnus beating the trash can. He watches as the duct tape lands, picks it up, and wraps his knuckles. He had a feeling they would be doing close quarters combat training today.

Aurora wakes up slowly and looks around then she gets it from merrick and wraps her knuckles she knew this would be a rough day but it didnt matter she was going to fight her hardest. she would also punch magnus who had taken a couple of her old clothes and they had been in the burning can. she then jogged down to the training area and pulled her extremely long red hair back into its ponytail.

Last edited:
Austin was sleeping quite soundly. And then some prick started shouting and banging on something. He stood up to confront before realizing it was Magnus. Oh yeah, training day. He calmly got up and looked himself over. All the others were rushing to get up and ready. Austin did not feel that pressured to move for he was already ready. There was an 80% chance that they would be awoken like this and it seems it was correct. He waited his turn to wrap his knuckles and made his way out to the pit. He was a little excited and scared at the same time. He had been in fights before, but usually his opponent was bigger than him and less skilled. These Dauntless born looked alot more experienced than any bully he'd fought. Putting that out of mind, he looked around to see he was one of the first there.

"Fair enough, looks like here is where we will need to lose part of our calm, don't you agree Sirius?" Salamander laughed as he stood and waited for the tape, "Though, wouldn't cloth be better?" He turned to the bonfire, and on the edge was an old white shirt. Quickly grabbing it, he ripped a portion off of it, depositing the rest in the fire. He in turn ripped the portion in halved strips. "And now, for tape." He waited until he got the tape, and wrapped the cloth around his knuckles, then covered it all in tape.

@ChemoNinja

Kestrel leapt out of bed at the sound of the crashing of the barrel. Of course it was Magnus. She brushed her hair with her fingers and tied it back. She didn't need it flying in her face and obstructing her vision. "Hurry up with the tape!" She growled. "We're on a time limit!"

Sirius woke with a start but quickly remembered where he was. He listened to salamander as the boy talked then shook his head. Even through the fabric thing was a good idea there was something about being calm that could be useful here. "no... Hold on to that. You'll need to keep a level of calmness here it will help to keep your head clear in stressful situations. If you can keep your head clear you can think your way out of something" though Sirius agreed the fabric under the tape was a good idea he didn't do it. He only taped his hands and tosses the roll to a very impatient girl rolling his eyes as he did. To be honest Siruis was excited though weather he showed it or not he didn't really know or care, he just wanted to get rid of some pent up energy.

Kestrel caught the roll of tape and wrapped her knuckles expertly. One sign she was Dauntless-born. After using the tape, she tossed it to the next person and jogged out of the dorms and down the corridors to the training area.

Aries took the duct tape, still half asleep. He still had a wristband from Amity around his arm...he had forgotten all about it. He looked down at the fire. "The end of Victor...and the beginning of Aries." He watched as the wristband ignited in the fire...truly leaving Amity behind now. He walked to the pit...waiting to see what they were up for now.

"Very poetic, Aries" he said with a chuckle and followed the others to wherever the hell they were going now.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Merrick turns to... Salamander, was it? "We would use cloth for padding, but it has the potential to slip and really mess up your hand, no matter how tight you pull it. With duct tape, it stays in place, but you feel the pain without really doing a lot of damage." Without warning, he whirls and punches the wall, shaking his hand after. "See. I feel the pain, but since the tape didn't move, I dint mess up my hand too bad. Knuckles'll be bruised, but I'll take bruised knuckles over a broken hand any day."

Kestrel passed by as Merrick punched the wall. "Don't go wasting your best punches on the wall, Merrick." She said over her shoulder.

(@LeviAckerman97)

Status
Not open for further replies.