Dissidents: Winds of Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you need me to post again or anything? I wasn't sure if I left you a direction to go with or not. Or if you even wanted me to do so haha, I know you can definitely lead a plot so if you want to take charge just go for it! I will take any cues you leave me.

I'm good! Sorry about the absence. I went home and honestly thought it was going to be another low key visit home, but my parents were gone for a bit of it, so I got left with one of the cars and all my friends found out so....party city and shit.

I'm back now, so don't worry :)

Ah that explains it haha. Sounds like you had a heck of a weekend then!

I'm torn between two college programs, one I work with robots and the other I design roads. I can't decided which would be better in the long run lol.

Haha, yep! It got pretty wild. Lots of questionable decisions.

I'd say, and this is just with my limited knowledge, that you might have more creative capabilities with the robots.

The robots just sounds like the more interesting career in general.

And questionable decisions are always fun, especially ones that lead to showering under a dam.

Yes I suppose making illusive references to what happened out in the country when I was younger would go over your head. Long story short, in Spring, the Dam near my house was opened just enough to let the water through at a speed that you could stand underneath. It felt amazing though it almost always took your swimwear off if you weren't mindful of yourself.

Indeed it was! Only thing I miss about the town I used to live in haha.

I apologize for the wait! Don't worry, I've got myself steadied again :)

No worries! I'll have a reply up tonight hopefully since I'm gone all day tomorrow.

Sounds good :). Now, I should probably try and post for Illium. Where should I start?

Hmm, I don't really read outside of Pegulis, but I know the Aviary was destroyed recently. Lots of potential there for you.

Yeah looks like that caused a lot of fall out for people to play with.

Hey so is me putting the scene at the barges fine? It was the first place I thought of lol

Oh yeah completely fine. I will roll with whatever you got. I just didn't get a chance to respond last night so I will hopefully have a post up tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.