~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

May I also reserve the female popcorn stand by the Pirates Of The Caribbean spot?

Sure! Why not!

IIII Have like 5 more characters to make......

CRUD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
v9bLgc6.jpg

❦Jocelyn Pilgrim❦
❦Nickname(s)❦
Joyce~Joy~Lynn
❦Age and Birthday❦ 18~May 21st​
❦Year Of College❦ 1st Year~Freshman
❦Major❦ Engineering
❦College❦ Harborson
❦Gender❦ Female
❦Sexuality❦ Heterosexual
❦Position❦ Rapunzel

tumblr_mfcpq6m96T1qdndm8o1_500.gif

❦Nationalities❦ British~French {Father} Dutch~Russian {Mother}
❦Eye Color❦ Greenish Blue
❦Hair Description❦ Platinum Blonde~Straight~Mid-Chest Length
❦Height❦ 5'4"
❦Weight❦ 120lbs
❦Piercings❦ Only Earlobes
❦Marks❦ N/A
❦Health Ailments❦ N/A

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

❦Personality❦ {"Um... Don't you think I'll only give you the positives?"}
Jocelyn is a shy wallflower that doesn't really like too much interaction. She doesn't really think she's better than anyone, but her quiet exterior can make her appear that way. She usually steers clear of people completely if she can, but is able to put up with people if she has to. However, despite Jocelyn being extremely withdrawn from most other people, she is also very kind and caring, but she prefers to help in the shadows. Once people get to know her, they find her to be an idealistic person who dreams of a better world for everyone. Jocelyn is hardworking and never turns away from a challenge; she is normally one of the first people to complete a challenge. Despite being distanced, Jocelyn is nurturing and a natural born leader. She would never turn her back on those that need her and is able to come up with good solutions and advice for many people. However, Jocelyn does not let others help her and refuses to tell people her problems.
❦History❦ Will Be RPed
❦Likes❦ Plants/Gardening~Insects (more specifically: butterflies, bees, and ladybugs)~Books~Sunlight~Daydreaming~Playing her violin
❦Dislikes❦ Bullies~Loud noises~Bananas~Conceitedness~Darkness~Large Fires
❦Hobbies❦ Gardening~Violin~Reading
❦Talents❦ Gardening{"I love plants and I love working with them."}~Violin {"I guess I'm good... People say I'm a prodigy, but I don't think I am..."}~Hiding how she feels {"You don't need to know."}~Listening {"What's wrong?"}
❦Fears❦ Roller Coasters {"I have to overcome my fear somehow..."}~Needles {"What? They're so... intimidating."}
❦Secrets❦ Never Been Kissed {"Don't look at me that way..."}~Cannot cook {"I can cook basic things... Like ramen and stuff... This is embarrassing..."}

giphy.gif

❦Family❦ Molly Pilgrim: Grandmother... 70... Alive...
Rowan Pilgrim: Mother...Would 49...Deceased...
Joseph Pilgrim: Father... Would Be 50... Deceased...
❦Relationships❦ OPEN!
❦Dorm Number❦ 4
❦Dorm Appearance❦
4850162096_1520dbb0ef_z.jpg

❦Other❦
N/A

Dinah.jpg

✣Julian Webster✣
✣Nickname(s)✣
Jules-Jule
✣Age and Birthday✣ 20-September 17th​
✣Year Of College✣ 3rd Year-Junior
✣Major✣ Bartending
✣College✣ Jasher
✣Gender✣ Male
✣Sexuality✣ Heterosexual
✣Position✣ Aladdin

tumblr_mbe64yiE0c1rsz77yo2_r1_500.gif

✣Nationalities✣ Mexican {Mother} German~Dutch {Father}
✣Eye Color✣ Chocolate Brown
✣Hair Description✣ Dark Brown-Straight
✣Height✣ 6'0"
✣Weight✣ 146lbs
✣Piercings✣ N/A
✣Marks✣ N/A
✣Health Ailments✣ Aside from anti-social tendencies? Nothing...

ce6e39b23b6151606617f58138784ac7.jpg

✣Personality✣ {"Go away... Welcome to Disneyland. I'm Aladdin and who are you?"}
Most of the time, Julian comes off as a jerk and an asshole. He says what he thinks and doesn't bother to filter himself. In all honesty, he doesn't like being around people and wished he didn't have to do this program, but here he is and he's determined to do his job well. He is arrogant and has a short fuse. At times, he can come off as rude and a sore loser. However, the moment he becomes Aladdin, it's like that all fades away. In fact, most other people don't recognize him outside of costume. He is a model employee when he's working. Under all that tough leather, Julian is actually a kind guy that is fiercely loyal and would never turn his back on his friends.
✣History✣ RP
✣Likes✣ His Sister-Art-Anything Mint-Blue-Apples
✣Dislikes✣ People-His Job-Bubblegum-Conflict-Annoying People
✣Hobbies✣ Reading-Cooking-Drawing
✣Talents✣ Cooking {"I find that it is a useful skill to have."}-Drawing {"Don't ask me to draw something."}
✣Fears✣
Dogs {"If you laugh, I swear to God."}
✣Secrets✣
Was arrested for assault, later released on the plea of self-defense. {"He hit me and I hit back."}

large.gif

✣Family✣ Andrew Webster: Father...43...Alive...
Karen Webster: Mother...42...Alive...
Eloise Webster: Younger Sister...19...Alive...
✣Relationships✣ OPEN!
✣Dorm Number✣ 2
✣Dorm Appearance✣
Screen-shot-2010-11-30-at-11.15.29-PM.png

✣Other✣ Anything Else I Forgot

sg-selena-gomez-brings-low-cut-class-to-paris.jpeg

❈Eloise Webster❈
❈Nickname(s)❈
Elle~Lo
❈Age and Birthday❈ 19~December 14th​
❈Year Of College❈ 1st Year~Freshman
❈Major❈ Digital Art
❈College❈ Brayton
❈Gender❈ Female
❈Sexuality❈ Heterosexual
❈Position❈ Boudin Bakery

selena-gomez-unfollows-everyone-on-instagram.gif

❈Nationalities❈ Mexican {Mother} German~Dutch {Father}
❈Eye Color❈ Chocolate Brown
❈Hair Description❈ Dark Brown~Wavy~Chest Length
❈Height❈ 5'6"
❈Weight❈ 122lbs
❈Piercings❈ Earlobes and Belly Button
❈Marks❈ N/A
❈Health Ailments❈ N/A

tumblr_m5xjepk55K1qlhfe3.gif

❈Personality❈ {"How would I describe myself? Kind? Amazing? Arrogant? Or all of the above?"}
Eloise is not exactly the person everyone wants to be friends with. While she is kind and overall very nurturing, she is also very abrasive and cocky. She can be a bit overconfident to the point that she accepts any and all challenges and refuses to lose as well as being a sore loser if she does lose. She will not hesitate to criticize you and your attitude. However, Eloise is the kind of person to give out advice and help others. Sure, she'll tell you your clothes look ugly, but then she will go out of her way to make you look fabulous without pulling you out of your comfort zone. She is enthusiastic and happy as well as loyal and forgiving, but most people don't bother looking beyond the exterior of what they first see.
❈History❈ Will be RPed
❈Likes❈ Art~Her Brother~Sweets~Her Past~Her Job
❈Dislikes❈ Bitter Things~Pickles~Thunder~Small Spaces.
❈Hobbies❈ Baking~Drawing
❈Talents❈ Baking {"Yeah, when you like sweets, you should learn how to make them."}~Art {"Mostly digital, but I do traditional too."}
❈Fears❈ Thunder {"Fake thunder doesn't bother me. It's the combination of the loud cracks and flashes of light that terrifies me."}~Claustrophobic {"I'm afraid of Santa Claus! No, just kidding. Do not put me in a cramped space or else I'm hitting you so hard you'll never see the light of day again."}
❈Secrets❈ Suffered from anorexia {"Honestly, without Julian's help, I probably wouldn't have gotten better."}~Had never been to Disneyland prior to the program {"We never had the money..."}~Easily bribed with sweets and candy {"It's not that hard to crack me."}

selena-gomez-gif-26.gif

❈Family❈ Andrew Webster: Father...43...Alive...
Karen Webster: Mother...42...Alive...
Julian Webster: Older Brother...20...Alive...
❈Relationships❈ OPEN!
❈Dorm Number❈ 7
❈Dorm Appearance❈
mod-girl-bedding-opener.jpg

❈Other❈ Anything Else I Forgot

Andrew%20Garfield%20HD%20Wallpaper.jpg

✧Felix Potts✧
✧Nickname(s)✧
N/A
✧Age and Birthday✧ 21-March 15th​
✧Year Of College✧ 3rd Year-Junior
✧Major✧ Communication
✧College✧ Jasher
✧Gender✧ Male
✧Sexuality✧ Heterosexual
✧Position✧ Tower of Terror

-Andrew-andrew-garfield-33622811-500-228.gif

✧Nationalities✧ Irish-German {Father}-{Mother Unknown}
✧Eye Color✧ Hazel
✧Hair Description✧ Light Brown-Curly
✧Height✧ 6'1"
✧Weight✧ 140lbs
✧Piercings✧ N/A
✧Marks✧ One scar ranging from his left shoulder to his right hip
✧Health Ailments✧ Dyslexia

tumblr_m5475fuBaX1r59b0d.gif

✧Personality✧ {"Um... I'm not very interesting..."}
Naive, optimistic, and thoughtful, Felix is the sweet guy any normal girl should dream about. He cares about those around him and is sometimes obnoxiously honest. He has an air naivety around him that borderlines on childish while being complete optimistic. It is rare to see Felix thinking on the worse side of things as he finds it a waste of time. He helps people without thought or worry, even if it could get him into some bad situations. Some find it funny that he is working the Tower of Terror, but Felix is actually a huge fan of horror movies.
✧History✧ RPed
✧Likes✧ Roller Coasters-Disneyland-Candy-Pretty Girls-Horror Movies-Disney Movies
✧Dislikes✧ Mean People-Cats-Rap Music-Writing
✧Hobbies✧ Singing-Watching Horror Movies-Languages
✧Talents✧ Singing {"People say I'm pretty good, but I doubt I'm that good."}-Learning Languages {"I know nine different languages including ASL and braille. For some reason, they just stick in my head."}
✧Fears✧ Cats {"Please don't laugh, I got attacked by one when I was little."}
✧Secrets✧ His fear {"People laugh at me when they find out."}-Abused By His Father {"Don't talk about it please."}

giphy.gif

✧Family✧ Ricky Potts: Father...49...Alive...No Contact...
Mother Unknown
Lila Potts: Older Half-Sister...29...Alive...
✧Relationships✧ OPEN!
✧Dorm Number✧ 4
✧Dorm Appearance✧
Boys-College-Dorm-Room-Ideas-1024-x-791-best-dorm-room-prank-ideas.jpg

The-Independent-Charlie-Forgham-Bailey-photoshoot-matthew-lewis-35571166-800-533.jpg

✮Lucky Barrett✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
Luck-Lu
✮Age and Birthday✮ 21-April 14th​
✮Year Of College✮ 4th Year-Senior
✮Major✮ Voice Acting
✮College✮ Brayton
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ Mickey Mouse

tumblr_mdp33jzv1L1qdm4v9o2_500.gif

✮Nationalities✮ British {Mother}-French {Father}
✮Eye Color✮ Moss Green
✮Hair Description✮ Dark Brown-Curly
✮Height✮ 6'6"
✮Weight✮ 164lbs
✮Piercings✮ N/A
✮Marks✮ A few scars here and there.
✮Health Ailments✮ N/A

ml03.gif

✮Personality✮ {"Why did the chicken cross the road? Go ahead, answer!"}
It's easy to say that Lucky has a bright attitude that makes nearly everyone love him. He is very kind and caring, always helping anyone. He looks forward to telling them funny stories or simply being around people. Lucky is also very warm hearted and a tad too trusting to new people. He's too nice for his own good sometimes. He wants to help everyone. It's something he knows he can't do, but he keeps trying.
✮History✮ RPed
✮Likes✮ Cartoons-Disney-Puns-Jokes
✮Dislikes✮ Cherries
✮Hobbies✮ Acting-Watching Movies
✮Talents✮ Voice Acting {"I guess it could be called a talent. People say I'm pretty good at it."}
✮Fears✮ Heights {"Yeah, I do roller coasters with my eyes closed."}
✮Secrets✮ Never Had A Girlfriend {"I'm not sure how with my good looks."}-Likes Romantic Comedies {"Don't tell anyone."}

tumblr_lrdiojlNOT1qlrc57.gif

✮Family✮ Lisa Barrett: Mother...51...Alive
Pierre Barrett: Father...52...Alive...
Nelly Barrett: Younger Sister...13...Alive...
✮Relationships✮
Completely OPEN!!!!!! C'mon, he's a cutie.
✮Dorm Number✮ 3
✮Dorm Appearance✮
Imaginative-Contemporary-Teen-Room-Ideas-For-Boys.jpg

freddie_highmore_67683-1280x1024.jpg

✮Emmett Markus✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
Em-Mettie
✮Age and Birthday✮ 19-November 7th​
✮Year Of College✮ 2nd Year-Sophomore
✮Major✮ Psychology
✮College✮ Harborson
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Bisexual
✮Position✮ Tomorrowland Concessions

tumblr_m17p4tKUBL1r99f4t.gif

✮Nationalities✮ German-Austrian {Mother} German-Persian {Father}
✮Eye Color✮ Blue
✮Hair Description✮ Brown-Messy
✮Height✮ 5'10"
✮Weight✮ 161 lbs
✮Piercings✮ N/A
✮Marks✮ A few insignificant scars
✮Health Ailments✮ N/A

giphy.gif

✮Personality✮ Emmett is very social and loves being around people. He isn't extremely talkative, but he hates empty silence with a passion. He has a talent for breaking the ice and is very good at making friends. He is very open with people, but he has a terrible memory with anything beyond names. However, Emmett is a bit of a pushover and easily persuaded into doing things that he shouldn't do. He tries hard to be accepted by those around him and hates when they turn away from him.
✮History✮ RPed
✮Likes✮ Sports-Rock Music-Guitar-People
✮Dislikes✮ Seeming Annoying-Reading
✮Hobbies✮ Playing the Guitar-Soccer
✮Talents✮ Guitar {"My brother says it is a natural talent, but I don't think so."}-Soccer {"It's really fun."}
✮Fears✮ Not Being Accepted {"Don't look away."}
✮Secrets✮ Hates Chocolate {"I don't like the taste, but I'll eat it anyways."}

tumblr_inline_n1urs1KOP71r6prr1.gif

✮Family✮ Michael Markus: Father...43...Alive...
Leanne Markus: Mother...41...Alive...
Peggy Markus: Older Sister...21...Alive...
Orion Markus: Older Brother...20...Alive...
Samantha Markus: Younger Sister...17...Alive...
Benjamin Markus: Younger Brother...15...Alive...
Marion Markus: Younger Sister...12...Alive...
✮Relationships✮ OPEN!
✮Dorm Number✮ 10
✮Dorm Appearance✮
Guys-Dorm-Room-Ideas-inside-cool-college-dorm-room-ideas-for-guys.jpg

Freddy_00553.jpg

✮Aiden Reed✮
✮Nickname(s)✮
Aid-Denny
✮Age and Birthday✮ 21-October 3rd​
✮Year Of College✮ 4th-Senior
✮Major✮ Modeling
✮College✮ Brayton
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ Radiator Springs Racers

giphy.gif

✮Nationalities✮ British-French {Mother} German {Father}
✮Eye Color✮ Blue
✮Hair Description✮ Blonde-Slightly Curly
✮Height✮ 6'4"
✮Weight✮ 180lbs of pure muscle
✮Piercings✮ N/A
✮Marks✮ N/A
✮Health Ailments✮ N/A

tumblr_m62pf9CqYO1rqitjh.gif

✮Personality✮ Aiden constantly flirts with girls and isn't afraid to be seen doing something against the rules. He won't listen to authority or reason unless it comes from his sister. He is quick to anger and is overprotective. Aiden has a "I could care less" attitude, but he is actually a fairly caring individual, but it is a side he rarely shows. He is quick to defend his friends and lives up to his threats and reputation. Despite his seeming stupidity, Aiden is actually a very intelligent individual and has a very logical outlook on life.
✮History✮ RPed
✮Likes✮ Girls-Exercising-Swimming
✮Dislikes✮ Seriousness-Cats
✮Hobbies✮ Swimming-Reading-Weight Lifting
✮Talents✮ Swimming {"I know, I'm amazing."}
✮Fears✮ Commitment {"I just want to have fun."}
✮Secrets✮ Had one Serious Relationship {"Don't want to talk about it."}-Used to Be Ugly {"At least by my standards."}

43bc072615b936b6e60013348435c030.jpg

✮Family✮ Peter Reed: Father...48...Alive...
Molly Reed: Mother...47...Deceased...
Holt Reed: Younger Brother...15...Alive...
Sara Reed: Younger Sister...13...Alive...
✮Relationships✮ OPEN!
✮Dorm Number✮ 9
✮Dorm Appearance✮
67020f960a2dc8f2dd4a166250391830.jpg

Welcome to Disneyland, where dreams come true.​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
I just submitted some WIPs so nobody uses my FCs because that would make me sad... ^.^

So I added my two CS's with my first one (Ashley's), I hope I fixed all the problems, but if I need to change anything or need to add anything let me know.

I know, having some BBC spoiler trouble, should be finished with it soon

OK, all accepted characters are under the roster and such, and now off to homework

Okay i am going to reserve Jasmine.... Esmerelda and IS it possible to reserve Cheshire Cat...? If that is too many can I have just Esmerelda and Cheshire Cat ((If I am allowed to have cheshire cat~ ^^))

@IceQueen ok my third girl is up. I made a mistake I meant to reserved the boy for Cozy Cone so I can have three girls and three boys sorry. Others are coming up.

@Autumn_Burns_Red Thalia is sharing a room with your char Ashley. Jasmine and Tiana rofl.

@Lunar❖Muse Jasmine is taken, I can open up esmarelda and if she has a partner, whoever he is *Sorry haven't seen that movie *Cri** And Cheshire cat I can do

@Lunar❖Muse Jasmine is taken, I can open up esmarelda and if she has a partner, whoever he is *Sorry haven't seen that movie *Cri** And Cheshire cat I can do
*smiles* that's alright~ I am a bit of a disnerd so you can ask me questions about certain films if needed and Esmerelda has a partner~ His name is Phoebus~ and that's fine with Jasmine~ And I will be taking Esmerlda and Cheshire Cat then~ <3

Ill add them, then back to homework

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I am saying this now i am reserving Ariel now!!!!! I will get her up soon! Yeah I read the Characters and noticed she was not among them, also going to get Shang, Merida and Kristoff (how they spell his name in the movie ^^) I will get working on them if the reservations are accepted that is

Yeah I am a TVD fanatic now. Kat Graham is like my favorite char, her and Jeremy and Damon. I can't play Damon up here rofl he looks way to old rofl. Maybe Jeremy I don't know. But yeah so now I Bonnie here and Elena in Hawthrone rofl.

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE