~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

@Poisoned Rose Ok, just heads up BBC CODES SUCK! CENTER EVERYTHING ON YOUR SHEET PLEASE IT MAKES MY LIFE EASY

Now then, I will ariel, and reserve the rest

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Yay and that is not a problem I usually center everything anyway with CS's anyway.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sorry going to add Minnie Mouse to my list of characters~ ^^

Well that's what I did lol.

@IceQueen did you add Thalia for Princess Tiana she's on my cs page on page 1.

Yes, but Olivias BBC are giving me issues.

I have decided I need a co GM, like now. I am way to busy right now to handle all the messages, I really have to do my work

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I would be co-GM but I suck at keeping track of things, maybe one of the others can.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I need someone super active,

Haha I am a bit of a OCD freak ^^;; So give me rules and I normally stick to them unless I forget them... You should see my RPs and how tidy they are ^^;;

Yeah, Lunar, you are now my Co GM!!!!!!

Also, can we put a momentary stop on reserving characters and females? We really need more ride operators that are male

Lol My three are coming up one is a ride operator lol.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Yeah, Lunar, you are now my Co GM!!!!!!

Also, can we put a momentary stop on reserving characters and females? We really need more ride operators that are male
I can take the male tea Cup ride operator~ ^^

Ok, I'll edit in a sec

Penny Lincoln

1425379376127594.jpg

✮Name✮
"Penny Lincoln! And no, my dad isn't Abraham Lincoln. My mom just thought it'd be cute."
✮Nickname(s)✮
"Well, a lot of people call me Coin due to my name and my smallness. They also call me Red."
✮Age and Birthday✮
"I am 19 years old, and I was born the 30th of August."
✮Year Of College✮
"2nd year. It's pretty fun."
✮Major✮
"I'm majoring in Creative Writing. Let's just say I have a way with words."
✮College✮
"I attend Brayton! I really like it, and the people are cool."
✮Gender✮
"Ahhh... I'm genderfluid."
Born female, though as most genderfluid people go, feels like a girl some days and a boy others, and dresses to show.
✮Sexuality✮
"Polysexual. Yup!"
✮Position✮
"I work at the little popcorn stand by the Pirates Of The Caribbean. I love my job."
✮Nationalities✮
"I'm mostly Scottish."
✮Eye Color✮
"Green, sometimes blue, and sometimes a mix. I don't really know haha!"
✮Hair Description✮
"I'm a natural red-head, and my hair is wild. Like, lion mane level. It just has a mind of it's own!"
✮Height✮
"Ugh, the shortness is real. Only a mere 5 feet. And yes, this does provide some problems when working."
✮Weight✮
"I've always been really small, so I only weigh around, say, 90lb?"
✮Piercings✮
"Used to have my ears pierced, but I let them close up."
✮Marks✮
"I have a scar on my forehead that's kind of pinkish. And no, I'm not Harry Potter."
She got it from falling out of a tree when she was small.
✮Health Ailments✮
"I used to have really bad asthma, but it's gotten so much better. I also used to struggle through severe Social Anxiety,
but that as well lightened up."

✮Personality✮
"Hmm.. I guess I have always been described as bubbly and happy. But I'd like to go into more depth. I'm
goofy and pretty weird, but I'm also really serious. Kind of a weird mixture. I like to crack jokes to lighten the mood, and sometimes I can do so in the worst of situations. I guess that's another thing, my bad timing. Whoops! Anyway, I like to make people laugh, and this usually shows when I'm working. Why be a boring employee when you could make the customers purchase way more enjoyable by cracking a few jokes? My mum always used the word "jumpy" to describe me, and I definitely see it now. I jump to different topics all the time, and my mother once said it'd get me in trouble one of these days. I wonder when that time will come. Dang, I did it again!"

✮History✮
"Well, I was born in Great Britain with my family of 4 boys and 5 girls, not including me. My mum was a hard working woman, and my pops was in the army, so he was away most of the time. I had a really nice childhood with my siblings, and I grew up in a huuuuge house with a big lawn. Life was great. Until my pops went M.I.A and my mum fell into a great depression. Those were the dark stages back then, and when my pops was never found, we moved all the way to Texas to try and get away from it all. I hated it there, and the people never stopped asking about my accent or my past and how I had so many siblings. My brothers and sisters had to suffer through that as well, and we eventually moved all the way to Australia to live with some grandparents of mine. We lived there so long, it eventually started to add on to my accent, so now it's some odd mixture of Scottish and Australian. Funny huh? Well, things got better and I had a normal life after that. And now I'm here!"
✮Likes✮
"Apples, Writing, and school supplies. Don't ask.."
✮Dislikes✮
"Olives, Big spoons, and judgmental people."
✮Hobbies✮
"Collecting old photographs from the 1800's, and writing whenever I can."
✮Talents✮
"Writingggg, and I can make a quilt."
✮Fears✮
"I hate lady bugs! I don't know why, but yuck!"
✮Secrets✮
"I have another brother out there somewhere."
"I once threw up in the middle of my shift.."
"I'm really clumsy, so I once dropped a cup of melted butter on a little girls foot..."

✮Family✮
Mother: Bethy Lincoln
Father: Walter Lincoln -Deceased-
Sisters: Shirly, Morgan, Lilly, Susan, Jordan.
Brothers: Elliot, Jackson, Peter, Nelly.
Penny is the youngest of them all.

✮Relationships✮
OPEN!
✮Dorm #✮
"7, my lucky number!"
✮Dorm Appearance✮
hippie-hipsta-lights-room-Favim.com-1949672.jpg

Disneyland is magical.

cees-daniels-empatia-esra-ginger-Favim.com-276045.jpg

superthumb.jpg

2756072_IMG_5052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Penny, she's like the weird girl you can't help but like lol.

Haha yeah definitely. I feel awfully proud about her. -Victory dance- Now I'm off to start on my other character.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Reactions: HEX
I can make a male ride operator for Splash mountain!

Reactions: IceQueen