~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| Sign Ups and OOC~

Sure. Looks like later I will add more spots

For now, can we make sure we have some good open spots for others? Don't want to drive everyone away.

Was it the password thing, because I changed it if, it isn't that then I'm lost. I'm a little slow you should know that by now @IceQueen lol.

@IceQueen would you be alright with me reserving Anna and Pocahontas? I'm working on both of my characters now

You could add Beauty and The Beast is Mickey and Minnie to have some more spots.

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
That would be alright

@Shattered♦Secrets™ I MADE AN ERROR, You where super close, read that rule again, because I used the wrong word *facepalms* I should have reread this first

Alice was taken already, though the character is impending acceptance

Ughhh... I want Alice and Mad Hatter.... I prefer playing males, so never mind on the reservation for Alice. Mad Hatter instead?~

@Tart my char already has her and @IceQueen I think I fixed it now.

Sounds good to me~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
@IceQueen Just thought I'd let you know that I reserved the boy for Tower of Terror. Sorry if I seem rude. I just don't want anyone else to take it. >.<

I really need to do HW, and then more organizing! I will copy paste all the sheets onto the first page when I find time, and all the people that have been accepted have their names on the roles, all the taken ones have been labeled as taken, and all the universities have the names of the characters attending under them.