~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| IC~

douglas-booth-gallery.jpg
JACOB
Jacob's phone rang waking him up from his jet lag induced sleep. He blinked a couple times his eyebrows furrowed as he searched for his phone in his jeans. It was his mom he picked up the call and started speaking rapid Spanish "
"Sí, estoy aquí . El vuelo estaba bien mamá. No, padre no me ha llamado hoy. Las cosas grandes no han llegado aquí todavía." Jacob noticed his room mate had arrived and he was talking to his mom " Si, Los dos grandes sillas. Voy a hablar con usted más tarde, te amo, Adiós ma."(translation:Yeah, I'm here. The flight was fine mom. No dad hasn't called me today. The big stuff hasn't gotten here yet," "Yeah, The two big chairs. I'll talk to you later, love you. bye mom.)

Jacob hung up on his mom and stood from his bed out stretching his hand to his new roommate "Hi, my name's Jacob. You can call me Jake" He spoke English well but he had a mixed accent from speaking both Spanish and French fluently. Jake learned English when his family vacationed in Vermont where his parents had a vacation home. It was the first time Jake has ever lived with out his parents and he was going to enjoy it.

@~Happily.Ever.After~

55b63a_4a10ea6c7b4d4f689f68f8e03439d5b2.jpg_650

"I'm glad to hear that," Brett replied, perking up. "I play for the Jasher football and basketball teams. We definitely need to get out and play some time soon." If there was one thing that Brett could connect with people about, it was sports. "Dude, seriously. I'm stoked that you're not some quiet freak like my roomie last year. I got paired with some nerdy dude named Jared, and he'd seriously sit there and quote Aristotle at me. Like all day."
@Autumn_Burns_Red

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

[fieldbox=Breanne Grace Herman ♥ Splash Mountain ♥, #f0026d, solid]
Click here to reference Breanne.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili][spoili]
inspiring-bedroom-interior-zebra-deep-pink-theme-dorm-room-marilyn-monroe-lover-cool-college-dorm-room-decorating-ideas-zebra-theme-bedroom-decorating.jpg
[/spoili]

"Harborson," Breanne answered Olivia's question about her college. Biting her lower lip, Brea looked at the four boxes that were still unopened. If you keep working you'll be done sooner, she told herself, reaching for another box. Just get this over with.

Inside that box was only her white fluffy seat- which she slid under her white desk- and her small black rug. She moved onto another box almost immediately, pulling out several empty picture frames, a pencil holder and sharpener, and a few notebooks. She organized the items on her desk rather quickly, and again she discarded the box. Only two left.

Her next box held all of her shoes, which she organized underneath her bed, and three decorative boxes. Those boxes were currently empty, but Brea was sure she'd find something to fill them with eventually, just like she would for her black chest. She also pulled out a small pink wastebasket and a mini-chandelier. After sliding the trash can under her desk Brea stood up on her bed, with the chandelier and hand and it's hook in her mouth. "What's Sam like?" Brea asked as she took the hanger from her mouth. She was hoping to learn a little bit about him before she actually started working with him.

Within a minute her chandelier was hanging from the ceiling, and she only had one box left. Brea sat down on her chair and placed the box in her lap, opening it up. She then slid all of her desk drawers open and began to organize her things into it: Make up supplies in the small drawer to the very right, hair products and styling tools in the center, and nail polish in the drawer on the very left. She looked over to Olivia, smiling shyly, and said, "You can borrow my stuff... just please make sure you close the nail polish right."

With that, Breanne stood and added the now empty box to her pile, smiling proudly. That is, until her eyes landed on the backpack she had neglected to take care of. With a sigh she unzipped it, pulling out all of it's contents: A laptop, an iPad, her call phone, and their respective chargers. It also had her camera and her alarm clock, which she plugged in and set the time. Finally, Brea pulled a smaller black bag from her backpack, placing that on the floor by her trunk. Inside that bag was her toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, perfume and shower supplies. Finally, Brea shoved her backpack under her bed.

With a huff she flopped down on her bed, unsure if it's level of comfy-ness was because she was tired or not. She rested her forearm over her eyes, her smile returning once again.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jennifer Maria Hart ♫ Elsa ♫, #00b89f, solid]
Click here to reference Jennifer.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

Nodding, Jenna understood why Dylan hand-washed his bear. It must mean a lot to him, Jenna thought as she allowed him to take his bear back from her. I wonder who gave it to him. For a brief moment she considered asking if it was from a girlfriend back home, but she decided against it only because it was obvious she was already making him uncomfortable. There was no need to make it any worse for him.

If she said that his smile didn't startle her she'd be lying. The blonde couldn't remember a single time he had smiled directly at her, though she had caught him smirking at some of her under-breath comments in class the year before. That was about as close as it ever got, however, so this gesture was a huge change. And, a nice one at that. She watched with an amused expression as he struggled to pat her shoulder, stuttering out an awkward thanks.

"Ah, you're welcome," she replied, waving her hand as if it was no big dead. It really wasn't, Jenna was just being Jenna, but she wanted Dylan to understand this too. "And, I told you before, it's Jenna. We're buddies now, no need to keep things so formal." She watched his expression carefully as she mentioned them being buds, wanting to see how he'd react. In all truth, she had almost said friends, but caught herself just in time. Again, she was trying to make him feel more comfortable, not less.

With a shake of her head Jenna shook her hair from her blue eyes, turning her gaze to the bear her had submerged in the bubbly water. She could smell the lavender, and wondered if it was the scent he preferred or if it was just what he grabbed. Slowly Jennifer leaned forward a bit, looking back up to Dylan, and whispered, "I think you're drowning him." There was the slight hint of teasing in her tone, and a playful glint appeared in her eyes.

@Sora1297

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Braeden Anthony Roden ∞ Autopia ∞, #ed4b15, solid]
Click here to reference Braeden.

Braeden seriously could not believe his luck! Kammie was going to be running Autopia with him, and he knew that it could only mean fun times the whole year. If he wasn't excited to start work he certainly was now. He nodded as she mentioned having been thinking about snacks when they met, and then she asked if he was excited to work at Autopia. What kind of question was that?

"I'm so stoked," Braeden replied, grinning wide at his new friend. "It's my favorite ride too, "I used to force my sister to go on it with me every time we went. Of course then I'd have to ride that snow white ride with her... so worth it." It was at this time they arrived at the kitchen, and she asked if they were allowed to look through what was available. "I don't remember reading any rules against it," he said with a shrug. "But... I didn't exactly read all the rules either. Whatever though, right? Let's take a look!"

Braeden walked over to the fridge and pulled it open, jaw nearly dropping to the floor as he took it all in. To say that the refrigerator was fully stocked seemed like an understatement. The one thing that stood out to him the most, however, was the blueberries. He reached forward and pulled them out, turning to look at Kammie. "Wanna share?" He offered, his stomach giving yet another growl.

Before she even answered Braeden was closing the fridge with his elbow, and walking over to the sing. He opened up the package of blueberries and flipped on the sink, rinsing them off. He then tore off a piece of paper towel, set it on the counter, and then set the blueberries on top of it. With a very content look he picked up a berry, tossed it in the air, and caught it in his mouth.

@Ghosty

[/fieldbox]​

-|Alex|-
Alex was rather irritated by the mans presence around her, but she would rather not make enemies on the first day. She was focusing as much as she could on the game, playing less and less attention to him until he spoke up again. She stole a glance at the man besides her, before focusing back on the game. "Alex." She said abruptly, and kept playing her game. From the few glimpses she had seen of him, he was a tall man, but probably not much of a talker, but then again, neither was she. Alex pressed her elbows to her knees, ignoring the slight pain in her knees from resting her weight on them. Soon enough, the round was over, and she ended up winning on top, though not satisfied with the amount of kills. "Why do you want to talk to me?" She asked, turning too the guy next to her.
@Ghosty

Dylan didn't really acknowledge her request to call her "Jenna", but it registered in his head. Dylan was never really one for nicknames and preferred to call people by their proper titles, but he supposed he could get used to it eventually. Probably not, but he could try and most likely fail. Honestly, he didn't think he would ever change that part of himself. Then, Jennifer said that she thought of them as friends. While Dylan wanted to interject and claim she was merely nothing more then an acquaintance, he thought it might've been better to just nod in agreement and leave it at that. Better to not cause any problems than to outright correct somebody like a jackass. When she teasingly said that he was most likely drowning Prof. Fingleburt, Dylan's shy blush returned and he reached his hands into the sink to pull out the stuffed bear, grabbing a soft brush out from his box. Quickly, Dylan gave the teddy a few scrubs and made sure to get everywhere on its body at least once before he dunked it back into the sink. After another few seconds, Dylan took out the teddy and drained the sink, making sure to wash out any of the chemicals with hot water. After that, he grabbed a towel out from the box and carefully wrapped it around the bear, making sure it perfectly stuck to each part of his childhood companion. He gently pressed down and moved the towel around a few times rather slowly before finally unwrapping the towel (which was now soaked) and pulling out the bear. Prof. Fingleburt was bright and colourful. His light brown fur was vibrant and it became clear now that he wore a small red bow-tie that had been previously invisible due to the dust-build up. Smiling at his teddy rather fondly, Dylan tucked the bear away in his box and wrung out his towel in the sink, making sure it was mostly dry before running it under the automatic hand air-dryer for a minute or two.

Once he had finished, Dylan turned his head back to Jennifer and said "Alright, well, um... Y-You helped me f-find the b-bathrooms, s-so, um... I-I want to help you with something. D-Do you need help unpacking? I-I can get just furniture and stuff I-I wouldn't... Wouldn't be... T-Touching y-your un... Your un... Underwear, o-or anything..." Then, another thought came to Dylan's mind as he realized she might not want him digging through her stuff. "A-Are you h-hungry? I-I can make y-you some lunch a-as a way to thank you... I-I can m-make all kinds of stuff... A-Assuming t-that... That the k-kitchen has the right i-ingredients. P-People say I-I can make a g-great hot ch-chocolate as well. I-I can make that i-if you're not s-super hungry..."

images
ALICE
After introducing herself to her roommate Alice had to get the rest of her stuff from her car. As she jogged down the steps she realized there were people from Jasher here and maybe she knew one of them well enough that they could help her, bring her stuff up the devil stairs. By the time both feet touched the floor she was already bounding up the blue decorated stairs as she knocked on the first door. Looking for someone. Who? she didn't quite know yet.

Forrest Scicchitano
Alex. He thought to himself, making the name stick right in his frontal lobe for a later date. "It's nice to meet you Alex," he looked over at her and offered her a warm, inviting smile, hoping that she would give him more than just her name. He really wanted to know what other games she enjoyed and... "Wow." His eyes were glued to the tv, drinking in the top score she had just beaten. He was also curious as to how she had gotten so skilled with that dang Pilot. Again, Forrest was the Titan-man, always sacrificing himself so his friends (whom he played with every once and awhile) could advance through the level with a little bit more of an advantage. He opened his mouth to ask his question, but she had beat him to it, though her question was not one the brunette was expected.

He had been leaning back against the sofa, but he quickly leaned forward so he could look her in the eyes and run a hand through his hair. He was nervous suddenly and guilt-ridden. It seemed he had obviously bothered her. "I apologize," he gulped, not really wanting to have to deal with any grumps today nor make an enemy, "I just saw that you were playing Titanfall and wanted to strike up a conversation." He jabbed a thumb towards the open doorway, his eyes searching her stoic features. "I can go if you want? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

A rather tense second or two passed and he pushed his knees so he could get to his feet. He was flabbergasted, rubbing his hands on the back of his neck and all around his jawline. It was a habit/tick he had when he was nervous and/or was unsure of what to say. "I'm just going to go. I'll see you around Alex," he threw up a quick wave and turned to make his exit before the girl took out her claws. He could sense that today was not her good day.
@IceQueen

Kammael Wayshire
Her new friend was the first to saunter over to the refrigerator and throw open it's stainless steel doors. She followed him a bit and then found a seat at the island/bar, watching over his shoulder as he picked out something and looked back towards her. He asked if she wanted to share, she took a look at what was in his hands and immediately nodded a yes, "Oh! Blueberries are my favorite fruit, right next to pineapples that is." Braeden took the delectable blue orbs towards the sink, which happened to be pretty close to where she was sitting.

It took him a minute to wash them off, but as soon as he placed them on the paper towel Kammie pushed herself out of the barstool and walked over to pop one or two into her mouth. Of course, they were delicious and Kammie couldn't help but smile at Braeden and fall back into their conversation from earlier--regarding their new jobs, but she wanted to get to know him a bit more. "So, what do you like to do Braeden? Like hobbies or sports?" She picked up another delicate blueberry and began to idly peel it's skin, awaiting for Braeden's answer. He seemed very nice and if they were going to be working together all year, well, they would need to get to know eachother, right?

She decided against peeling the entire blueberry and instead popped that one into her mouth as well.
@Brea

-|Alex|-
Alex was suddenly feeling guilty as she saw the look that crossed Forests face. She really didn't like making enemies too soon. He also seemed to be an ok person, and he was pretty cute at that. She hadn't been able to get a good look at him until she had finished with her game, and he clearly showed interest in what she was playing. Biting her lip, Alex looked up at Forest, who seemed to be making a fast escape from the room, making her heart sink even more, feeling guilty for being so harsh to the guy. "Wait." She founder herself saying before she could think twice. "I'm sorry for being so rude. I usually don't like making enemies on the first day."
@Ghosty
(Forgive the horrible post, on mobile)

~:Amber:~
_amber_liu___hai_gif_by_xseouldaebak-d5cbfy4.gif
Amber smiled and kept pushing her stuff up until the steps, and she sighed, listening to Mikalyn as she talked. "Well, I got a job as a ride operator for Indiana Jones, so yeah, that's going to be fun!" She said. "I get to watch people get on and off an amazing ride, and at the end of the day, maybe I can sneak one in." She said happily, finishing her last box, and picking up her skateboard and placing it by the door. As she was about to knock, the door swung open, revealing a girl who looked like Mulan.

Smiling at the dorm supervisor, she bowed happily, waving at her before looking inside, to see another set of stairs. "And more stairs." She grumbled, putting her boxes back on her skateboard and rolling it inside, and feeling the glare from the dorm supervisor on the back of her head. "Let's get this over with."
@Thurrbo
MV5BMzkxMjMyMjI3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI0ODIwNQ@@._V1_SY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

~ Mikalyn Ross ~

Mikalyn's heart sank as they walked inside, and there was not a single elevator in sight. As Amber placed her skateboard back on the ground to begin rolling things up the steps, Mikalyn also felt the glare of the dorm supervisor on the back of their heads, but she chose to pretend it wasn't there. Okay, so maybe that one's not as friendly... Mikalyn wondered, taking note of the dorm supervisor's potential first impression of them. Amber began pushing up the steps with a casual 'let's get this over with.'

"Right behind ya," Mikalyn responded, following closely behind Amber in case any of her boxes slid off the skateboard. The last thing either of them wanted to do was have to chase a tumbling pile of boxes down the steps. "Come to think of it, what room are you headed to?" she suddenly wondered. Mikalyn knew she was headed to room 13, which was on the slightly farther end of the building, and she wondered if Amber was anywhere close by. "'Cause I think I'm in room number thirteen."

@IceQueen

( ( OOC: Sorry about the delay here! Just had a number of huge projects due this week, so now there's a giant weight off my back... phew! ) )​

?\ Justin /?
Justin couldn't help laughing when Brett spoke of the Aristotle guy. "Oh you mean like...' A great city is not to be confounded with a populous of one." Justin tried to have a straight face, but it wasn't working all to well. "Sorry, I had to take a class on Greek Philosophers last year." Looking around for a second, Justin looked back over to Brett, "But yeah, we should totally play sometime."
@CelestialCellar

}{ Olivia }{
Olivia, brought out her sketch book and started doodling absentmindedly, though still paying attention to Brea. When she asked about Sam, Olivia's mind snapped back into the conversation immediately and she stopped doodling. "His a nice guy, sad back story though that isn't for me to say. He is really into sports and stuff." Olivia chuckled at remembering Sam during the Super Bowl the past year, he was so bummed out that his team lost. "His super caring, you'll probably like him." Olivia looked over to Brea, when she spoke about boring things. "Thanks! Feeling free to borrow anything of mine, just return it in the condition you got it." Olivia smiled softly and looked back down to her doodle.
@Brea

~:Amber:~
Amber smiled as Mikalyn as she walked towards the stairs, dreading having to haul all her boxes up the steps and into her room. "I think I am in room thirteen as well." she said to her, smiling. "I guess I already know who my roommate is then." She joked, smiling at her as she started taking her boxes up the steps. She groaned as she set down the first one at the top of the steps, sighing before jogging back down the steps and attempting to take the next one. "Dang, I wonder if there is someone to help us, because I am not even close to physically fit."
@Thurrbo

Ψ♥Emma Jean Matthews♥Ψ
The red head girl was walking by the stairs on her way back to her dorm room when she seen the two girls talking at the bottom of the stairs. She skipped over happily to them and gave them a sweet smile. "Hey my name is Emma Jean, do you guys need any help getting your things to your room?" She asked politely her hands clasped in front of her body.
@IceQueen @Thurrbo
→ϖLorraine Renee Carlsonϖ←
Raine followed the girl outside calling to her, "Hey do you need any help getting things to your dorm room? I already got my things into my room." She said when she finally caught up to her offering a hand with some of the boxes left. Her green blue eyes open and friendly.
@IceQueen
∴Shane Andrew Sawyers∴
Shane gave a laugh at his actions and stuck out his chest. "I am playing General Li Shang." He deflated his chest and laughed as well. He shook the guys hand, "We will get along pretty well man you seem really awesome!" He went to his bed and began unpacking some of his things. "So what college are you going to?" He asked curiously as he was pulling out his bedding.
@Shattered♦Secrets™
ℵ⊗Christian Louis Kopp⊗ℵ
Chris looked really confused by the brash way his roommate introduced himself and he shook his head and turned from him, "If that is the way you want it man cool with me." he began to unpack his things still at a bit of a loss for how rude this kid was to him. 'Did I do something to piss him off?' He wondered to himself scratching the back of his head briefly before going back to his unpacking. 'Hopefully Shane got a cooler roommate than me.' He thought as he pulled out a few more things setting them on his bed.
@Felilla

Name: Elden Dulcine
Interactions: Romeo (@Shattered♦Secrets™)
Dorm #: 10

Looking at the male with a smile Elden set his things down and pulled out his guitar and quickly tuned it and then looked at the male with interest. Looking at him Elden thought about how comfortable this felt with the male sitting opposite to him and grinned in the charming way that he did all the time. I think we are going to get along. Nodding his head softly he strummed a coupled of chords to check the tuning and then thought back to the songs that he said.

"My sister is a huge fan of playing many different styles of music so I have come to learn man different styles due to that."
Smiling his curious smile he then remembered Romeo mentioning the song Love Me Like You Do and began to strum the beginning chords looking up at his dorm mate he beckoned him to join him as his fingers flew over the strings of the white guitar that was held within his hands and nodded his head in time with his foot beating the metre.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

Name: Uriel Dulcine
Interactions: Grant (@CelestialCellar)
Dorm #: Six

The quietness was heaven for Uriel and laying there in peace he wondered if life could get any better than this or if anything could happen to disturb this wonderful peace. But a shout from a boy opening the door and rushing into the room caused Uriel to get up with a start and glare at the white blonde haired male and rubbed his temple feeling a little dizzy from getting up so quickly.

Urgh... Not the way someone should be woken up... Looking at the male that had entered Uriel couldn't help but make a connection between him and Jade and groaned as the thought entered his brain. I don't want to be sharing a bed room with someone who is like Jade... that is too tiring.... Sighing he sat on the edge of his bed and rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked at the male waiting for him to introduce himself at least after disturbing his sleep.

((I am so sorry you both that it took so long~!!! I will be getting the other two up soon~))

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Victoria Rochenfort
Waiting for the boy to respond, she suddenly stood up from her feet "I'm going for a swim!" she declared "Wait for me, okay? I'll just change into my swimwear. Or maybe you can come with me if you want? Uhm, never mind. Do what you want to do" she said giggling to Kyle and went back inside.

The minute she went to the stairs, she saw a girl with wavy blonde hair, knocking on a door. Victoria was rather confused,
"Isn't that the boy's dorm?" she asked out loud and quickly covered her mouth with her hand. "Ah! I'm sorry!" she apologized to the girl, not knowing what to do. "I'm…it's just that...uhm... I'm a bit confused, that's all... Anyway, sorry for not minding my own business. I…uhm…" she apologized once again, looking around, not sure what she'll do next.

@Lazy_Not_Bored

❦Jocelyn Pilgrim❦
JOCELYN JUMPED WHEN SHE HEARD voices from the doorway. Two girls stood outside her room, smiling warmly at her. Joyce dropped her gaze to her violin as she lowered it to her lap. "T-thanks..." she muttered, blushing brightly. In this case, her pale complexion did not help her in anyway. Her blush made her as bright as a tomato. Despite this, she stood and put her violin away before walking over to the two girls. "I'm Jocelyn."

She hoped she wasn't smiling like an idiot.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

✣Julian Webster✣
JULIAN WAS GLAD THAT HIS roommate wasn't one of those nosy types. He actually felt bad for a moment, but the moment faded quickly as he began unpacking. Maybe he should say something... He glanced at his roommate. He wasn't even entirely sure of his name. "So, what college are you attending?" he asked, which is probably the most unoriginal question he could ask anyone.

Eloise had said he should try to be a bit more friendly, but that wasn't really Julian's forte. He hoped she was having a bit more luck with her own roommate.

@Poisoned Rose

✧Felix Potts✧
FELIX SMILED BRIGHTLY. HIS ROOMMATE seemed nice.
"No, that's all cool. I'm not really picky." He walked over to the other side of the room and dropped his stuff onto the ground. It seemed to surprise a lot of people when they saw how strong was. And why wouldn't it? He had always looked like a twig, someone that a six year old girl could snap in half. But here he was. Four duffel bags filled to the brim and one suitcase. Everything he had. As he started to unpack, he glanced at Sam. "So... What school do you go to?"

It seemed like a reasonable question; he just hoped he wasn't being annoying.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

✮Lucky Barrett✮
LUCKY SIGHED AND HIKED UP his backpack higher.
"This is it, guys," he looked at his family. "Last year in college, first year at Disneyland."

"You'll do fine," Lucky's dad assured him. "After all, how many people here can do a perfect Mickey Mouse impression?"

"Probably everyone," Nelly muttered and her mother sent her a glare. "What?"

"Nel's right, mom. There's probably some seriously talented people here," he glanced at the house. "Welp, I better get going."

He pulled his younger sister into a hug despite her protests, laughing as he ruffled her hair. He then hugged his mom and dad. "I'll miss you guys."

"Do we have to get so sappy everytime you go to college, Luck?" Nelly asked while rolling her eyes.

"Yes," he answered very seriously. "Bye, guys."

"Bye!"

He walked up to the door and a beautiful Asian woman answered it. She led him to his room, where his roommate already was. Lucky smiled brightly, "Hallo! I'm Lucky, angsty twenty-one year old and cartoon geek of the century."

@Autumn_Burns_Red

═╗─╔╗─────╔╗
║║╚╗║║─────║║ Noah Evander Winston "Noah" x

║╔╗╚╝╠══╦══╣╚═╗ 21 ; July 18th ✮ Harborson College ; Year 4 ; Business Major
║║╚╗║║╔╗║╔╗║╔╗║ Position ; Prince Eric Health Ailments ; ADHD
║║─║║║╚╝║╔╗║║║║ Straight ; No Relationship Dorm 12 ; Jacob
╚╝─╚═╩══╩╝╚╩╝╚╝
Looking up as his roommate spoke, Noah shot the younger guy a friendly smile and walked over to shake his hand "Nice to meet you, I'm Noah... er, most people just call me Noah" he introduced himself "So, what position do you have in the park?" he asked, trying to make conversation and become friends or at the very least become friendly with his new roommate. Silencing his phone when it went off briefly, signalling someone, probably his brother judging from the sports whistle that came from his phone, had sent him a text. On a normal day it would seem beyond unusual for Hyder to have texted him, but it had become a pretty often occurrence on move-in day over the past, now, four years. It still made Noah feel kinda bad that Hyder never sent a text to Valeria, and even though he wouldn't admit it, Noah knew that deep down his twin still blamed their sister for the death of their mother.
{Tagged ; Jake}{Location ; His Dorm}
@Lazy_Not_Bored

From last time:: {I will make new responses next time}​
╗──╔╗─╔╗
║╚╗╔╝║─║║
Valeria Madeline Winston "Val, Ria, Eria, Leri, Smiley, Smiles" ✮ x
╚╗║║╔╩═╣║ 18 ; December 21st ✮ Brayton College ; Year 1 ; Fine Arts Major/Education Minor
─║╚╝║╔╗║║ Position ; Teacup Attraction Attendant ✮ Health Ailments ; Sunburns easily/Chocolate allergy/Osteosarcoma survivor
─╚╗╔╣╔╗║╚╗ Straight ; No Relationship ✮ Dorm 12 ; Giovanna
──╚╝╚╝╚╩═╝
"... 'Cause for the first time in forever, nothing's in my wayyy... oh... my... Noah, look at this place... it's amazing!" Valeria exclaimed excitedly, her smile only growing brighter and bigger as she cut herself off from the Frozen song she had been singing along with and mindlessly pressed the stop button on the CD compartment as she stared at her new 'home' for the year. Sure, she had been accepted into Brayton College, but she wouldn't actually be attending that for her first (or hopefully any) year of her college experience. She had been fortunate enough to get into the Disney College Program on her first application which was completely awesome... even if it wasn't necessarily for the position she had her heart set on. Lost in a trance, Eria blinked a couple of times when her brother more or less called 'Earth to Leri' without saying it so bluntly. "Sorry, I'm coming" she said lightly, slipping out of the beat-up old truck that she still couldn't believe her father had charged Noah for... at least it drove well though.

Hopping around to the back of the truck she held out her arms and gave a small, fake, half frown when her brother placed the lightest bucket on her arms. He always spoiled her, it could get a little annoying with how protective he was, but at least she knew for sure that Noah didn't blame her for their mothers death anymore, unlike the other two men in her life. Unfortunately though, having such an over-protective big brother also meant she had never been able to date. Those were all little details though, right? It made so much more sense to love than not. Leading her way through the doors, Val paused in front of the room assignments and found her number, 12, with a girl named Giovanna... hopefully they could be fast friends. The last thing Val needed was an enemy to live with for a year. "Well, isn't that strange? We're both in Dorm 12... I guess it's safe to assume we'll never forget the other persons dorm number?" She smirked, voicing her brothers thoughts nearly exactly before ascending up the stairs, into Mermaid's Cove. Alright, so maybe the name was a little cheesy, but it was still cute and it fit the Disney theme perfectly.

Once they got to her dorm, Leri placed the light tub on top of her brothers other two playfully, without hesitation. She knew it would through him slightly off balance but he would be able to handle it as she searched her pockets for that small gold key that would, without doubt, end up on a chain around her neck within the next day or so... unless she wanted to lock herself out of the room every time she went out to the bathroom. Placing her tub on the bed she turned briefly to her roommate as her brother joined them to put two other tubs down "Hi" she smiled cheekily "I'll introduce myself in a moment, excuse me" she promised politely before heading back out the door with her brother.

"Of course I can carry up the last tub, You should have just given me two to start with" she teased, gently pushing her brothers arm. After introducing themselves to their Dorm Supervisors, Val quietly thought to herself how the woman looked almost exactly like one of her best friends Ming-Yu Chan. They had been hospital buddies along with another girl, Sarai George. All of them had been fighting different cancers, Sarai and Valeria had gotten lucky and lived. Ming had sadly passed away almost two years ago after losing her battle with a malignant brain tumor. After giving her big brother a hug and thanking him, yet also threatening him with keeping the promise, he placed the last tub on her arms and she walked back up to her room, placing the box on her bed and turning to face her roommate again. "Hi again, sorry about before... I just wanted to get everything up here. I'm Valeria... you must be Giovanna" she said happily, holding out her right hand.
{Tagged ; Noah => Geo}{Location ; Outside => Her Dorm}
@IceQueen

═══╗──╔╗
║╔═╗║──║║
Oakley Zara Dutch "Oak, Oaky, Dutch, Dutchess" ✮ x
║║─║╠══╣║╔╗ 19 ; November 27th ✮ Harborson College ; Year 2 ; Pre-K & Elementary Education Major
║║─║║╔╗║╚╝╝ Position ; Soarin' Over California Attraction Attendant ✮ Health Ailments ; Sunburns easily/Pollen allergy/Bee-Sting allergy
║╚═╝║╔╗║╔╗╗ Straight ; No Relationship ✮ Dorm 15 ; No Roommate
╚═══╩╝╚╩╝╚╝
"Oh my gosh, Phillip, look at this place, Look Bibi, isn't it beautiful?" she asked, holding the four month old up so she could see out the window as her uncle drove the rented vehicle onto the grounds. "Oh, Uncle Laramie you're driving on the wrong side of the road again, we're not in London anymore, you must drive on the right side" she said gently, letting out a half chuckle as her uncle came back with a snarky remark and her father hit him behind the head. "See, Papa agrees with me" she smirked, sticking her tongue out briefly before handing her niece back to her brother. Stopping in front of the school, Her uncle stayed in the van, wanting to ensure nothing happened to it or the baby while the three other adults climbed out. "Oh Papa, thank you for letting me come back!" she exclaimed happily, knowing how expensive it was to go to university in London let alone one in the United States of America. Grabbing a purple and gold duffel bag that was formerly used as a ballet and gymnastics tote, Oakley draped it diagonally across her chest from left to right and grabbed a large cardboard box. "Phillip could you grab the telly for me? And Papa could you grab my last trunk. Thank you so much, all of you."

"This place was gorgeous from the outside but it is just incredibly breath-taking inside too! Oh I cannot wait to explore!" she breathed excitedly as the small group was greeted by a handsome male who introduced himself as Jake Long the male superior or supervisor or whatever the title was. He pointed Little miss Oakley in the direction of her dorm and wished her the best of luck before going off to help other students. Walking up the stairs, never once did it cross her mind of why this magnificent facade didn't have an elevator or escalator. Oakley was a bit disappointed to find that she didn't have a roommate, but perhaps it would be for the best. For now she stuck to only placing her belongings on the right side of the room, figuring she would give it a week or two before taking over the entire room, just in case she did end up with a dorm-mate. Turning around to face her dad and brother she quickly blinked the single tears out of her golden-green eyes and gave them each a hug, already dreading how home-sick she would be the next few days. After all, it had taken them just under eleven hours to fly into Los Angeles and roughly one hour to drive from LA to Anaheim. Thankfully it would be worth it for the experience of a lifetime... the only catch would be that Oaky wouldn't be going home for any holidays, heck, she might not even get to go home for the summer holiday.

After everything was put on the ground, Oakley gave her papa and Phillip a hug before takin a step back "Tell Uncle Laramie I say thank you, I miss him and I love him" she smiled sweetly, giggling at her brothers remark "Oh of course, tell the same thing to sweet little Bianca and yes, of course I love you too dear brother" she smiled, kissing both males on their cheeks and watched as they walked out. She didn't bother to shut the door behind them, Oak just went on the setting up her room. She started with the bed, placing a light lavender and white striped sheet with matching lavender pillows and a lavender blanket complete with a very large Daisy Duck in the middle of it on her bed, smoothing out all the wrinkles so everything would look neat and clean. Pulling out her stuffed Elephant, Oakley gently placed Sir Lancelot next to her pillows on the Day-Bed appearing bed before moving over to her desk where she quickly set up some pictures, slipped two albums into a desk drawer, plugged in her desk lamp and night light, set up her computer, Iphone speaker dock and cup of pens and pencils as well as plugging in her keyboard. Walking over to the wall she hung the TV on two of the hooks and was immediately glad that the wires were clear and transparent against the wall. Setting up her two fold-away chairs, one fuzzy blue with purple tips and one purple bungee chair by the telly.

After her room was completely set up Oakley decided the next best thing to do was not to give into her fatigue but to go explore the area she would be living in for the year. Hey maybe she would even get to meet some people as she wandered around. Stepping out 'into the unknown', Dutchess pulled her door closed behind her, took a deep breath and headed down the stairs to begin exploring the first floor.
{Tagged ; Open}{Location ; Outside => Dorm => Wandering the Building}

═══╦╗
║╔═╗║║
Aladdin Kassim Al'Aeshi "Al" ✮ x
║║─║║║ 20 ; April 30th ✮ Jasher College ; Year 2 ; Bartending Major/Physical Education Minor
║╚═╝║║ Position ; Indian Jones Attraction Attendant ✮ Health Ailments ; None
║╔═╗║╚╗ Straight ; No Relationship ✮ Dorm 11 ; Forrest
╚╝─╚╩═╝
Twenty Hours over two days... that was certainly a hell of a lot of driving to be done in his new, white, Audi A3 Cabriolet from Colorado Springs to Anaheim. Glancing down at his phone as he turned the fancy convertible off, Al swiped the screen across and unlocked his phone to text his dad who, although very traditional, was beginning to accept some of the more modern ways like texting... especially when he was now responsible for his grandson. Sending the text, Al looked at the picture of his three year old that was currently his sons background for a moment before he hit the 'sleep' button on the top of his IPhone and slipped it back into his baggy jeans pocket before hopping out of the car and collecting his things. All of his belongings managed to fit in three bags, two large duffels and a large styrofoam filled suitcase that housed his electronic devices and overall fragile equipment.

Driving his car into the parking lot and putting the waterproof hood up, Al hauled all three items out of the back and passenger seats of his car before lollygagging up to his dorm. Unsurprisingly he had a roommate, however he wasn't in the room... which didn't surprise Al much at all. Setting to work, Al tossed some things around like a few pillows, some of his posters, a couple pictures... not that he had many... only like three really, tossed his clothing into his drawers and closet, then began work on his bed. Al's bed had grey sheets, a set of grey pillows, a set of royal blue pillows, a thin white blanket sheet, a thinner royal blue blanket and a somewhat thin grey blanket. Sure, it was a lot... but Al preferred to have several thinner blankets than one thick one that would just make him too hot and, in the words of Cuzco the Emperor/Llama 'Throw off his groove'.

After everything was finally set up Aladdin plopped down onto his bed, the mattress giving an audible 'thop' sound. Just as the young man was about to give into his exhaustion he felt a vibration... and last he checked this bed didn't have a vibrate setting... though it would be sweet if it did. Glancing down he noticed his phone screen was lit up and he had an incoming call from 'home'. Picking up the phone he was beginning to dread the call until he heard that voice within a mere second of the call being answered "Hey kiddo" he smiled as the toddler exclaimed 'daddy' into the other end of the phone. "Are Grammy and Grampapa and Nana and Grandfather and Grandmother taking good care of my boy Diese?" he asked then listened as his son went on about everything they had done. It seemed like his son was having a good time which didn't surprise him in the least since he lived with them... it was just a little different without 'daddy' being there. After a few minutes Al heard his father in the background telling the toddler it was time to take a nap. The sad child's voice returned after a few minutes of arguing "I'll call after work tomorrow alright bud, I love you Diesel, now let Grampapa talk on the phone okay, you go take your nap... and yes I'll buy you that Disneyland train set you keep asking for" he said rather hesitantly. Even though Al would never admit to it, Diesel Nate was his pride and joy, he spent every last penny he had on that kid, and hated being away from him even though it would eventually lead to a brighter future for his son and any other family he may eventually have.

Eventually, after getting off the phone with his father Al found himself to be extremely bored and becoming quite restless just sitting in his room. Deciding he would rather be wandering around, Al would meet his roomie later. Walking out of his dorm he quickly walked downstairs and began wandering around.
{Tagged ; Open}{Location ; Outside => Dorm => Wandering the Building}

55b63a_4a10ea6c7b4d4f689f68f8e03439d5b2.jpg_650

"Don't make me request a room change," Brett responded, grinning. Of course, he was joking --- he could tell that Justin was kidding. Philosophy was a sensitive subject for Brett after his rooming period with Jared. "Anyway, I'm gonna bring the rest of my crap in and then we should go exploring. See who we run into. You down?"
Autumn_Burns_Red

55b63a_5b9a02b3eead4a25820004b38ccc3abf.jpg_650

Grant, totally oblivious to his new roommate's moody attitude, tossed his suitcase onto his new bed.
"A little enthusiasm would be appreciated," Grant teased, rummaging through its contents for his hair spray. His hair needed some attention after such a long drive. "Anyway, I'm Grant. It's nice to meet you."
@EternalMusic

?\ Justin /?
Laughing as he heard Brett's reaction to the Aristotle joke, Justin felt tears in his eyes; Brett really had a hatred for Aristotle. Calming down, Justin wiped his eyes, and leaned forward -elbow to knee- he was seriously going to like rooming with this guy. When he asked about exploring, Justin figured he had nothing left to do in here, besides chill. "Yeah, get your stuff done and than we can go."
@CelestialCellar

Victoria Rochenfort

Waiting for the boy to respond, she suddenly stood up from her feet "I'm going for a swim!" she declared "Wait for me, okay? I'll just change into my swimwear. Or maybe you can come with me if you want? Uhm, never mind. Do what you want to do" she said giggling to Kyle and went back inside.

The minute she went to the stairs, she saw a girl with wavy blonde hair, knocking on a door. Victoria was rather confused,
"Isn't that the boy's dorm?" she asked out loud and quickly covered her mouth with her hand. "Ah! I'm sorry!" she apologized to the girl, not knowing what to do. "I'm…it's just that...uhm... I'm a bit confused, that's all... Anyway, sorry for not minding my own business. I…uhm…" she apologized once again, looking around, not sure what she'll do next.

@Lazy_Not_Bored
images

ALICE
Alice's hand feLL at the sudden interuption. She looked at the girl who asked why she was in front of the boys dorms.
"Oh, uh, I'm looking for some strong guys, well people to help get my load of heavy stuff to my room. Those stairs were not a good Idea." Alice walked away from the door she was about to knock on and stood in front of the seemingly nice girl. "It's nice to meet cha' the name's Alice, people call me Ali."

douglas-booth-gallery.jpg

JACOB
"The Toy Story ride. You?" Jacob started putting his stuff away now that his jet lag was taken care of or at least put at bae until later in the day when he would crash in a fully decorated room. "Oh and I'm having my favorite leather recliners shipped in from Spain, hopefully this week. There's two so we can chill, you know?"

[fieldbox=Breanne Grace Herman ♥ Splash Mountain ♥, #f0026d, solid]
Click here to reference Breanne.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili][spoili]
inspiring-bedroom-interior-zebra-deep-pink-theme-dorm-room-marilyn-monroe-lover-cool-college-dorm-room-decorating-ideas-zebra-theme-bedroom-decorating.jpg
[/spoili]

Olivia's response about her friend was pretty generic. Basically all she said was that he was nice and that Brea would probably like him, and that he liked sports. Great, she thought, reaching out for her cell phone. A jock. Cause I get along with those people sooo well. She opened up her Snapchat, seeing that one of her friends from back home had sent her a video. She played it, seeing three of her other friends sitting around in a familair park.

They all waved to the camera, saying that they missed her already, and that going for smoothies wasn't the same without her driving. This brought a smile to her lips, and when the video was over she sent them a picture. She then wrote that she missed them too, adding a heart emoji before sending the snap. Then, with a grunt, Brea pulled herself into a sitting position, looking over at Olivia.

"I remember seeing a pool in the pictures I looked at," she said suddenly. Actually, she had been thinking about the pool since she made she left her home in New York a few days prior. If there was something she enjoyed doing, it was swimming. "Wanna go for a dip with me?" She was really putting forth a lot of effort to make friends with Olivia. But, her roomie seemed perfectly content doodling on her bed, so Brea wouldn't be surprised if Olivia decided to just stay put. Nor would she be offended.

While Olivia responded, Brea walked over to their fancy closet, pulling the door aside. She opened the drawer she had stored her bra's, underwear and swimsuits in, looking through her selection. Brea had six different swimsuits to choose from, but she just went with the first one she saw. It was one of her bikini's, and she actually loved that one a lot. She also walked over to her desk, where she had lazily placed all of her electronics, and picked up her iPod. I'll have to get a portable speaker for this, she decided. But for now, she'd just have to deal without.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jennifer Maria Hart ♫ Elsa ♫, #00b89f, solid]
Click here to reference Jennifer.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili][spoili]
Ciaras-dorm-2011.jpg
[/spoili]

Silence fell over Jennifer and Dylan as he dried his stuffed friend, and she couldn't help but smile while she watched. She knew that some people might think of him as weird for taking care of his teddy bear so much, but she thought it was adorable. It showed that Dylan was sensitive and sweet, and maybe a bit sentimental.

She bit her bottom lip to keep from giggling as Dylan turned to her, offering to do something for her in return. But, when he mentioned not touching her underwear Jenna lost her control, and started laughing. Once she composed herself Jenna opened her mouth to tell him there was no need to 'pay her back', but her mind was quickly changed when Dylan mentioned hot coco.

"Yes!" She exclaimed as she jumped up to her feet. "Dude, I love hot coco! It's my favorite!" Slyly, Jenna took the Professor from him, and opened up the bathroom door. "I'll met you in my room!" With that, Jenna exited the bathroom. She had to force herself not to skip down the hall. Because she lived in such a warm place her friends and family almost never wanted to drink hot chocolate with her, so she was pretty excited that Dylan had offered.

Once Jennifer arrived at her room, she looked to see if Emma was there yet, but her roommate was still MIA. With a shrug Jenna placed Professor Fingleburt on her desk gently, and then turned to reach for a box. She opened it, singing quietly to herself. "Is the clumpy way he walks? Or the grumpy way he talks?" She started placing picture frames on her desk, and then moved onto other decorations. "Or the pear-shaped, square-shaped weirdness of his feet?"

"And although we know he washed well, he always ends up sort of smelly. But you'll never meet a fella who's as sensitive and sweet." Setting up her desk hadn't taken nearly as long as Jenna thought it would, and before long she was making her bed. "So he's a bit of a fixer upper, so he's got a few flaws... Like his peculiar braid, dear, his thing with the reindeer, that's a little outside of natures laws." While she tucked in her sheets she shot a glance at the door, to make sure no one was walking by. She didn't want to sing too loud and disrupt anyone.

"So he's a bit of a fixer up, but this we're certain ooofff," she jumped off the bed, smiling to herself, "You can fix this fixer upper up with a little bit of love." Licking her lips Jenna reached for another box, opening it up as she continued, "Is it the way that he runs scared? Or that he's socially impaired? Or that he only likes to tinkle in the woods?!"

Jennifer grabbed her few wall decorations and a few push pins, turning to decide where to hand them. "Are you holding back your fondness due to his unmanly blondness? Or the way he covers up that he's the honest goods?" While she hung up her decorations Jenna wondered who would be playing the rest of the frozen crew. She hoped that they were nice... it'd be good to make friends with the characters she'd interact with the most.

While Jenna continued singing "Fixer Upper," her favorite frozen song, she knelt down to stock her mini-fridge with water bottles. Her back faced the door, and it dawned on her that she was already almost done unpacking. Thank god my brother and Mark helped me out, or I'd still be carrying stuff up.

@Sora1297 @Poisoned Rose

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Braeden Anthony Roden ∞ Autopia ∞, #ed4b15, solid]
Click here to reference Braeden.

Another blueberry was tossed in the air and caught by Braeden as Kammeal asked what he liked to do. A short laugh escaped him as she mentioned sports, and he shook his head slightly. "Nah, I'm no good at anything that involves a ball," he told her, smiling carelessly. He popped a few more berries in his mouth, trying to think of something he did like to do.

"I dunno, I guess I like a little of everything," he decided, shrugging. "I go ice skating a lot, and I know a few magic tricks... mostly just card tricks though. So, don't ask me to pull a rabbit out of my hat." He winked playfully, indicating that he was only joking. Of course he knew how to do that trick... if he had the right supplies.

"Oh, and I'm a great dancer." Braeden gave Kammie little preview, making it very obvious that he was in fact, not a great dancer. In fact, he was very bad at it... but, he had fun, so he didn't really care. Laughing at himself Braeden tossed a few more berries in his mouth before taking a seat. "What about you?"

It was at this time that Braeden remembered he hadn't even bothered unpacking yet. He hoped his roommate didn't mind hat his boxes were just piled up in their room. Probably not, unless his roommate was a douchebag, since Braeden had been very careful to stay on his side of the room. But, he was sure his roommate was nice. The way Braeden saw it was that if you weren't fun-loving and nice you had no business working at Disneyland.

His brown eyes looked Kammeal up and down very briefly. He hadn't really looked at her before now. She was actually really tall for a girl, but not quite as tall as him. Which was good, tall girls always made Braeden slightly uncomfortable. Not so much that he wasn't friends with them, but it always took some getting used to. She also had two tattoos that he hadn't noticed before, and he wasn't sure if he liked them or not.

Personally, Braeden could never get a tattoo. Not because he didn't want one, because he really did, but because he couldn't handle needles. He actually had gone to get a tattoo once, but passed out the moment the needle touched his skin, and so they had to stop. It was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to him... and it was hard to embarrass Braeden. He shuddered at the memory, eating a few more blueberries.

@Ghosty

[/fieldbox]​