~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| IC~

image.jpg

Dylan felt a major wave of embarrassment overtake him when Jennifer burst out into laughter, blushing intensely due to the fact she found it so funny. He wasn't trying to a funny, he was being nice. He felt so embarrassed for saying anything that he almost didn't continue with his list, but it took him a few minutes to recover from her laughter (which for some reason sounded nicer to Dylan then most laughs) before asking if she wanted hot chocolate. Then, the mood shifted almost instantly. Dylan could have sworn she was about to either hug him or kiss him on the cheek when she perked up at the mention of the beverage. Apparently she said it was her favourite, so Dylan made a mental note of that. If she ever got on his nerves, he could just make some hot chocolate and send her on her way... Kind of like the Grinch and Cindy-Lou, but if the Grinch was more socially impaired and awkward then angry. The thing that made Dylan frown a little was when she slyly snatched the Professor from him and said she'd meet him in her room. What was her fascination with his bear anyways? Did she like teasing him? Dylan didn't like this feeling... But something told him to play along. This was the first time his mind was ever really telling him to interact with somebody outside of his family, so Dylan thought it was just odd.

Slowly making his way out of the bathroom, Dylan walked down the hallway, holding the box of cleaning supplies, heading for his room for a moment to drop then off. Quickly tossing the box onto his desk, Dylan realized the other half of the room was already decorated. A roommate. Shaking his head with a disappointed sigh, Dylan walked out of his room knowing he had to share it with somebody who probably wouldn't stop talking to him. As he walked towards Jennifer's room, he heard the sweetest of voices singing a tune from Frozen. Dylan liked that movie, but it definitely wasn't his favourite Disney film. He loved the new twists in the film and the idea that not all true love comes from a lover, but from your family, was really great. But regardless of how he felt towards the movie, somebody was singing a song... Wasn't it "Fixer Upper"? Quietly, Dylan began to whistle to the tune of the voice, providing the background music for her vocals to create a complete-sounding song. When he finally reached Jennifer's room, he realized that she had been the one singing and instantly closed his mouth. Did she hear his whistling? She didn't seem to notice him when he got there, so Dylan cleared his throat politely and gave her a small wave. "H-Hey... Um... N-Nice room. I-I-It's... It's very pretty. A-And so... So i-is y-your singing... It's P-Pretty, I-I mean... Y-You're really good a-at that..."

Reactions: Brea
Forrest
He had been halfway out the door when the girl on the couch suddenly spoke up, a little less harsher than before. Forrest stopped in his tracks and turn to face Alex, his hands returning to the back of his neck out of nervousness and embarrassment. He never understood how some people just weren't that friendly... honestly, how could you not be friendly? The brunette shook his head, ridding his mind of those thoughts; she could be having a bad day or maybe this whole moving in to a huge mansion was just a tad nerve-racking. "It's okay. I know some people just don't want the company," he found himself saying, trying to make that look of guilt come off her face. She shouldn't feel guilty at all, if she wanted space then Forrest was obligated to give her that much. "You didn't make an enemy," he chuckled, shrugged and looked back towards the open doorway, wondering if he should still go or not. He cleared his throat and looked back at her, "How about this? Let's play a match and all will be forgiven." Forrest flashed her his signature smiling, hoping she would budge.

Kammael
The brunette continued to eat one berry after the other, but only stopped to chuckle once Braeden mentioned that sports just weren't for him. "Yeah, I'm not really a sports girl either," she leaned her hip against the counter and watched her new companion; he was very animated and very funny... Kammie enjoyed that. She nodded in agreement when he claimed he like just a bit of everything, that was exactly how Kammie was, "Ohh," she lit up at the mention of magic tricks, "You have to show me all that you know sometime. I am fascinated with magic." Kammie thinks that fascination blossomed when she was younger and her father revealed that magic was scientific. Since then, she had always tried to figure out just what exactly is scientific about it (especially since it really did seem magical).

She popped another blueberry in her mouth, but nearly choked on the delicious little sphere once Braeden started dancing (if she could even call it that). He was obviously bad at it, however it seemed like he was enjoying himself so Kammie couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips. He was definitely someone she could work with every day if necessary. And it would be necessary because they would both be managing the Autopia ride. Once her giggling fit had subsided and the boy had asked about her own hobbies, Kammie popped a few more berries in her mouth and swallowed before speaking. "Great moves by the way," she smiled, teasing him just a tad, "I guess I am a little like you. I enjoy everything." She shrugged, looking up towards the ceiling so she could dig in her brain for what she really liked to do.

"I play the ukulele and I really like to swim." The high-definition picture of a pool came to mind and she realized she had yet to see the other accommodations of the mansion. "I don't dance," she shook her head, a smile evident, "I do know how to solve a crossword puzzle in seven minutes though." She was quite proud of that one, since she had just broken her past record of nine minutes. Kammie ate another blueberry or two. "It's funny when someone asks you what you like to do or what your favorite movie is... you just," she place a hand on the side of her head and made a gesture, like a little explosion, "go blank."

Kammie laughed at herself, a small blush creeping on her cheeks. She noticed Braeden inspecting her tattoos and couldn't help but feel a little subconscious about them. Not many people like tattoos--she hoped since they were small and boring that nobody would say anything. "Don't worry," she decided to add, "I don't plan on getting anymore of them."

• Love
Reactions: Brea
-|Alex|-
Alex looked up at Forest, sighing softly as he turned around. She was just glad that she hadn't made an enemy today. The last thing she needed was more people to avoid, and it couldn't hurt to have a friend right? Looking up at Forest, she inspected his behavior. He was acting very, bashful, which was not something she expected from a guy as big as him. Alex bit down on her lip again as he asked about playing a game, and she rubbed her short hair nervously before looking up at him, and then back down. "Alright, I will let you play ONE round. Then everything is behind us." She said, looking back up with a small smile as she held the blue controller in her hand.
@Ghosty
~:Amber:~
Amber smiled as someone walked up to her and Mikalyn, and she leaned back. "Yeah, that would be great! I could really use some help." She said to her, closing her eyes as she picked up another box and started dragging the heavy box up the stairs, opening her eyes. "Gosh I hate moving."" She grumbled.
@Thurrbo @Poisoned Rose

Ψ♥Emma Jean Matthews♥Ψ
Emma laughed some shaking her head as she lifted up another box and faltered just a little bit, "What did you pack everything but the kitchen sink?" She said joking around with the girls as she helped carry boxes up to their dorm room. She sat the box down in the room and pretended to wipe sweat from her brow. "You know I could text my two guy friends and we will have this done in no time what so ever." She said as she pulled her long red hair up into a pony tail.
@IceQueen @Thurrbo
ℵ⊗Christian Louis Kopp⊗ℵ
Christian hesitated slightly a little shocked that he was asked that question. "I am going to Harborson for Medicine." He said as he finished unpacking the current bag he was working on and started on the box that contained his bedding and started to make his bed, "What about you?" He asked hoping to get a response.
@Felilla

~Sam~
Sam looked out at the pool, -god this place is epic-, he smiled. When he heard his roommate ask about which of the three colleges he attended, Sam looked back at him. "Jasher...that's where I go." Sam smiled, he hoped his roommate didn't think he was some dumb jock it was just he didn't really have the tools or talent to do anything else at this point. Looking over to Felix, he wondered where he goes, he looked like he could fit in almost anywhere he went. "What about you? Where do you go?"
@Felilla

.: Jordan :.
Jordan looked over from his serious stare down with the ceiling. It was his roommate, he was older by like a few years but he seemed cool. Sitting up from his relaxing position on the bed, Jordan looked over and smiled. "Hey, Lucky! I am Jordan, Nineteen, and lover of almost anything fun!" Lucky made Jordan laugh with how happy go 'lucky' he was, anyone that could do that with one sentence and a introduction at that deserved Jordan's respect. "I can already tell I am going to like you, Lucky." Jordan walked over to his desk and leaned against it, looking out the window.
@Felilla

}{ Olivia }{
Olivia could read Brea's face when she explained Sam, "So sorry, I am super bad at describing people. Let's just say his more than meets the eye, he can surprise you with out different he is from the rest of the 'jock' family." Olivia smiled at her roomie. Looking up to her photo album that was inside her box shelves, she remember the day her and her brother took that photo, it was last year in Rio, they went to go see Christ the Redeemer; basically that was what the entire photo was, except for the two little people posing like how the statue did. Olivia looked back at Brea and she broke through the thought, swimming? -Oh yeah, there was a pool- Turning Olivia spoke. "Yeah, I'd love to go for a dip."
@Brea

Mikalyn huffed with exhaustion as she plopped down her own bags and one of Amber's boxes at the top of the steps. By the time she'd made it back down to the bottom, there was another girl there who had offered to help. Mikalyn smiled at her, happy that the daunting task ahead of them seemed much less grim. The girl then added that she had two guy friends she could call to help too if necessary.

Mikalyn glanced at the pile of boxes once more, hands on her hip as she nodded in affirmation. "That probably wouldn't be a bad idea," she chuckled. And hey, this was a great opportunity, right? Maybe by the time this was done, Mikalyn would get to know four new people!
@IceQueen @Poisoned Rose

(OOC: Sorry about formatting, I'm on my phone. Will edit when I get to a computer!)​

~:Amber:~
Amber smiled at the new girl, chuckling as she talked about everything but the kitchen sink. "Well, I do have a lot of heavy stuff. I have skateboarding stuff, a basketball hoop, other boy ish things. And then of course, no one from my family really wanted to help me." She said, smiling softly and carry the last box, and her skateboard up the stairs.
@Poisoned Rose

OOC: Sorry this took so long!

[fieldbox=Breanne Grace Herman ♥ Splash Mountain ♥, #f0026d, solid]
Click here to reference Breanne.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili]

It'd be a lie if Brea said she wasn't surprised when Olivia agreed to go to the pool with her. Still, a smile grazed her lips, and Breanne slightly nodded as she said, "Okay. Great." After making sure she had everything she needed Brea added, "I'm just going to go change into this... I'll meet you at the pool, yeah?"

With that, Breanne turned around, grabbed the dorm key, and went out. On her way down the stairs she asked the Dorm Supervisors, who were still at the front entrance, where the bathrooms were and then heading in the direction they pointed. Finding the bathroom easily Breanne slipped in and locked the door out of habit. She changed into her pink and black bikini, and then threw her red hair up into a ponytail. She then slipped her pink heart shaped glasses onto the top of her head and switched her flats for some white sandals.

Brea tucked her previous clothes into her black towel, and put her key into one of her flats, so she wouldn't loose it. She then walked out of the bathroom, looking around for any sight of the pool. She spotted the back door, and beyond that the pool. Grinning to herself Brea quickly walked over to the door, sucking in a breath when it came into view.

It's even better than the pictures, Brea thought as she stepped outside, amazed by the whole thing. The pool was bigger than she thought it would be... bigger than she had ever seen before. Humming to herself the redhead set her stuff down on one of the seats, kicked off her sandals, placing her sunglasses down and then skipped over to the deep side of the pool. She backed up, and then ran full speed towards the pool, jumping and diving in.

Perfect, Brea thought as she resurfaced, letting out a slight, "Woo!" She swam over to the edge of the pool and propped her arms up over the edge, grinning wide as she looked around. I can't believe that I get this for the whole school year, she thought, plus the job. Maybe I'll start taking morning swims... if I can get myself out of bed.

The whole situation seemed like a dream to her, it was almost unbelievable. Too good to be true. She couldn't help but wonder why no one else was in the pool... Are we not allowed in here right now? She shrugged her shoulders, deciding that if she was already breaking a rule she might as well enjoy it. Taking a deep breath she dunked herself under the water, and then began to swim over to the other side of the pool.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jennifer Maria Hart ♫ Elsa ♫, #00b89f, solid]
Click here to reference Jennifer.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili][spoili]
Ciaras-dorm-2011.jpg
[/spoili]

The humming that fell into tune with Jenna's song should have warned her that someone was coming, but she was so caught up in unpacking that she didn't even notice until Dylan was in the doorway. She jumped slightly when he commented on both her voice and her room. She swallowed hard as she turned to face him and, for the first time that day, she forced a smile.

Normally Jenna would refuse any compliment on her singing voice, but she had found that doing so lead most people to think of her as an 'attention whore.' So, instead, she ignored the comment completely and looked for something to change the subject. "Uh, where's the hot coco?" She asked, noticing that both of his hands were empty. Had he forgotten about it?

She stood up and closed the door to her mini fridge, since she was done stocking it, and added the box to her empty box pile. Looking around she realized that she had already completely unpacked. Even with help I thought this would take longer... Biting her lip she reached for the boxes, stacking the little ones inside of the big ones. "Do you know if there's something we're supposed to do with these?" she asked Dylan, glancing up at him briefly. If not she'd probably just tuck them away somewhere so they'd still be around when she had to move out at the end of the year.

I wonder if I'll still be Elsa when the year ends, she wondered suddenly... surly they wouldn't replace her just because it was time for summer vacation. Would they? She'd have to worry about that when the time came, but for now she wanted to enjoy this opportunity.

@Sora1297

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Braeden Anthony Roden ∞ Autopia ∞, #ed4b15, solid]
Click here to reference Braeden.

Already Braeden was learning so much about the girl he'd be working with. Like him, she didn't like sports, but magic did peak her interest. And, she couldn't dance either... though it seemed like she was more unwilling to even try than he was. He learned that she liked to swim and could play the ukulele, which he thought was really cool. He'd never met someone who could play that specific instrument. He chuckled when she made her explosion, she was pretty funny too. Braeden knew he was going to love working with Kammie.

It was at this time that he realized he had been caught studying her tattoos. "Oh, no, no, no, they're nice," He insisted, reaching up to scratch behind his ear. This was his main quirk, but he usually only did it when he felt bad or nervous. "I mean, I personally wouldn't want them, even if I could get a tattoo. I tried once, but it didn't go over too well. Anyways, I'm sure you got them for a reason, and they're actually kind of nice on you."

"Tattoos are cool," he continued without even stopping for a deep breath. This was Braeden's major flaw... he just didn't know when to shut up. It wouldn't be long before Kammeal realized this either. "Cooler than piercings, I think. I mean people get piercings in the weirdest places.... Like, who was the first one to thing 'I want to pierce my nipple'? Have you ever gotten your nipple pinched? It isn't pleasant. No one in their right mind willingly puts a needle through that thing." A shiver rand own his spine, which caused him to slow down a little.

He popped a few more berries into his mouth, smiling wide at Kammie. "Anyways, yeah, I like your tats."

@Ghosty

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
image.jpg

Dylan looked at Jennifer inquisitively when she asked about the cocoa. Raising an eyebrow, Dylan pointed his thumb to the hallway and said "U-Um... I-I thought we w-were gonna go to the k-kitchen... B-But, um... I-I guess I'll be back?" Turning around with a bit of a curious look, Dylan walked back out of the door and made his way down the stairs, trying not to think about her ignoring his compliment. It was rare that Dylan ever gave those out to people he didn't know, but she seemed to ignore it altogether. When he finally entered the kitchen, Dylan saw two people talking at a table. The man had raised dark hair and the woman had a pale-yellow short haircut that made him think she was a man upon first glance. But, another quick look helped Dylan register that she was a woman. Trying to ignore the two as best as he could (they seemed more focused on each other then they were on him entering), Dylan made his way over to the cabinets and grabbed the ingredients for hot chocolate. Quickly getting to work, Dylan cracked open the tub of cocoa mix and got things together rather masterfully. It took him only five minutes to mix in the cocoa powder, add milk and water, and fill the top of the liquid with whipped cream, making sure to sprinkle some cinnamon on-top. Once things were prepared, Dylan grabbed the glasses and made his way back towards the stairs, moving up to Jennifer's room. Handing her one of the cups, Dylan offered a shy smile and quietly began to drink his own hot cocoa, watching her intently.

Ψ♥Emma Jean Matthews♥Ψ

Emma gave a smile as she dropped the box into the girls' room and pulled out her s5. She shot a text to her two best guy friends. "Lets meet them at the doors." She said with a smile as she bounded down the stairs with a bounce in her step. Shane was waiting by the doors with Chris leaning against one side. As soon as she stepped out the door she was tackled by Chris, "You left before us and got here sooner, Rain didn't think you were going to make it here tonight." Emma laughed as watched as the two girls approached and she dusted herself off after Shane pulled her to her feet. "Girls these are my best guy friends Shane who is playing Shang and Chris who is Kristoff." She said with a wave of her hand.​

e35c2040aba32f824ab746fec05006aa.jpg

~ Mikalyn Ross ~

Mikalyn watched as Emma bounded down the steps with energy in every footfall. Mikalyn smiled as she followed closely behind to the door. She found herself exhausted with all this move-in stuff, going up and down steps... she admired this girl's seemingly endless and contagious source of enthusiasm.

As Emma opened the door for her two guy friends, Mikalyn was just turning the corner and picking her head up -- and she couldn't believe the two specimens she was just about to lay eyes on. Oh my goodness-- th-they're both so attractive!! Mikalyn stopped dead in her tracks, eyes suddenly wide with surprise. She was definitely being weird, but she had to be honest with herself -- she'd never been this close to such a good-looking guy before. She wasn't exactly a social butterfly, and attractive dudes tended to be intimidating to Mikalyn.

O-Oh my God, Mikalyn, you're being weird -- for the love of everything, please stop being weird! she thought to herself. Mikalyn caught herself staring and immediately looked at the floor, brushing off her shirt and hoping to divert attention away from her red face. "I-I'm Mikalyn," she said, forcing herself to look up and not be weird. "I'm in the engineering program, b-but at the park, I'm just working in culinary." She smiled as she felt the redness gradually draining from her cheeks. "Not nearly as exciting as playing a character, I'm sure."