~Disney Life- Behind The Magic| IC~

Traci-Hines-traci-hines-3142182-600-750.jpg

Ψ♥Emma Jean Matthews♥Ψ
Dorm 3
The spunky redhead had unloaded her car slowly piling it onto the cart. She was humming Under the Sea softly as she closed her trunk and headed into the girl's dorm of Mermaid Cove. She locked her car up and it beeped twice as she pushed the cart indoors towards her dorm. She read on her Disney/Jasher acceptance letter that her roommate was a girl named Jennifer. She pushed her things into the room and put her things on the bed closest to the door. She had sighed as she loaded everything off and took the cart back to the front lobby.

b1de745976a22504bfa8b0700ef7681f.jpg

→ϖLorraine Renee Carlsonϖ←
Dorm 2
Lorraine arrived just after her friend Emma and happened to have car pooled with Shane. She took out her suitcases and smiled as she walked over to the door and waved by to Shane as he drove away to the guys dorm around the other side of the building. She walked into the lobby and waved somewhat cheerfully to the Female's dorm adviser as she walked down the hallways to her dorm she found dorm 2 and walked in noticing things already on one bed she went the the empty one and put her things on there. Lorraine walked out of her room and decided she wished to explore her side. She found her way to the crystal dome which another girl was admiring. Lorraine decided that she was going to introduce herself to the girl. "Hello I am Lorraine Carlson but I usually go by Rain." she said extending her hand out to her.

550w_gs_big_one_harry_shum_jr_2.jpg

∴Shane Andrew Sawyers∴
Dorm 1
Shane watched Rain wave to him as he drove off he waved back and headed to the males side of the dorm hall. Shane was most definitely excited to be here and he was more excited that he was getting to play he favorite male lead in any Disney movie ever! He was getting to play Shang and that made him eager to do all of this. He parked his car a little ways away and happened to park next to his friend Chris. "Hey man," He said shaking his hand before he opened his trunk up. "Hey Shane are the girls here?" Chris asked him as he was pulling things out of his own trunk to take into the dorms. Once Shane and Chris had completely unpacked their trunks they headed inside. Shane walked into his dorm and noticed things on one bed and shrugged as he went and put his things on the other bed. He noticed his roommate walked out of their shared bathroom and offered his hand to him. "Hey I am Shane Sawyers."

dce21523dadc2746c8bad30a4fb27684.jpg

ℵ⊗Christian Louis Kopp⊗ℵ
Dorm 2
Chris was just opening his trunk when he recognized a car pulling up next to his as his friend Shane's. He laughed as Shane got out and shook his hand. "Are the girls here?" He asked him curiously. "I know Rain is here for sure I do not know about Em." The asian kid replied back. "We will find out from Rain then" Chris said with a smile on his face. Once they had both unpacked they headed inside to their dorms. He said his goodbye to Shane and walked into the room right across the hall from his. he set his things on the empty bed closest to the door and flopped down stretching it had been a long drive from their home town. Chris was just happy that him and his three best friends got their dream jobs and got accepted into the school of their dreams.​

❦Jocelyn Pilgrim❦
IT SEEMED SO STRANGE. AFTER coming here so many times with her parents as a young girl, Joyce found it strange to be here, in California, alone. She sighed and squared her shoulders. Most people were most likely saying goodbye to their family members with hugs, maybe a few tears, but Gran couldn't come. Stupid surgery. Why did they schedule it a week before she left? At least she could trust Yolanda to take care of her; that woman was a pretty amazing caretaker, to be perfectly honest. "Thank you," Joyce thanked the taxi driver quietly before heading towards the large house. Immediately, the butterflies took flight in her stomach and she paused. The taxi whooshed away behind her and she jumped with a startled scream.

Feeling foolish, the small girl breathed out carefully. Maybe she wasn't ready for this whole "leaving home" thing. She could... She could do it. After all, Gran was only a phone call away. Yeah, this would be fun. College girl. Meet a boy, maybe? Do something exciting... Break a rule or two? Okay, maybe not the last one, but the other things sounded great. Jocelyn pulled her violin case onto her shoulders, reaching back for the other two suitcases. She paused only momentarily in front of the door, her unpainted finger pushing the bell down lightly. "This is it..." she muttered before a woman opened the door. After a small greeting, she was dragged inside to her dorm room. Someone had already been there, most likely her roommate. She pouted slightly. She had hoped to meet her beforehand. Oh well... She was probably nice.

With a sigh, Joyce pulled her violin out, running a hand over the surface of it. Her mother, Rowan, had given it to her, so many years ago. The polished wood still brought back so many memories... After a moment, she reached for the bow and brought it sharply against the strings. The tune echoed through the room clear and brilliant. "Still in tune..." Joyce mused to herself before her fingers took over. She didn't even realize she had left the door open as she began to play.

✣Julian and Eloise Webster❈
WHOO. THAT WAS
ALL JULIAN had to say about being here. and it wasn't even a sincere whoo. It was more like the "whoo" you use when your parents are trying to get you to do something stupid like go on a family outing. You respond with that half-assed "whoo". You know it ain't gonna help you get out of anything, but why not? Why not back sass your parents to the point of no return. Then maybe the won't want to bring you on that stupid trip. Yeah, that whoo. That was the whoo that Julian decided he needed to use. Whoo. He was here. What's next?

Work. Schoolwork. Work-work. Probably some stupid build a stable friendship work. Work. Work. Workidy work work. He glanced over at his sister. She grinned brightly back at him. "What's got you so excited, Lo?"

Eloise turned to him, positively offended. He blinked a few times, kind of confused. "We're going to be working at Disneyland, Jules. Dis. Ney. Laaaaaaand. Happiest place on earth? Ring a bell? This is fucking awesome!"

"Yeah," Julian deadpanned. "We're here to work. Not play. Not go off and do something stupid. Work."

She rolled her eyes, "Same difference. Aren't you excited?"

"No, not really."

"Well, I am." The two of them continued to walk up to the front door. When they finally reached it, Eloise dramatically pushed the button. Julian was carrying most of their stuff. Well, his stuff and Lo's crap. A kind lady answered the door and led them inside. Eloise one way and Julian the other. Eloise was the first in her room while Julian was the second.

"Hi," he greeted his roommate. "Name's Julian. Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone. That's all." He walked over to the other side of the room and began unpacking.

✧Felix Potts✧
Hello, California! The sun. The fun. The Disney. The land. Wait, what? Felix backtracked on his thoughts. Sometimes, he thought too fast which led to talking too fast which led to disjumblment. Um... Slow down, Felix. "You're doing it again."

Startled, Felix glanced over at his sister. She smiled softly at him. "Sorry, Lila," he apologized. "Just thinking."

She shrugged and hiked up his bag higher, "What the hell'd you put in this thing anyways?"

"Please, don't cuss," Felix said quietly. "You know I don't like it."

"Right, right sorry. You gonna answer my question or what?"

"Dead bodies," Felix replied bluntly. She glanced at him, but didn't say anything. After a few moments, the two of them burst out laughing.

"Boy, I'm gonna miss you, Feliz."

Felix pouted. "Don't call me Feliz."

"Why not?"

"Lila!"

She giggled at the blush that spread across his cheeks. "Fine, fine. Well, here we are." Without another word, she dropped his bag of "dead bodies" and engulfed her half-brother into a hug. He returned it wholeheartedly. "Have fun. Don't scare too many people."

"Don't forget to send me my Horror Monthly."

"Really? That's all you have to say to me?"

"I'm just kidding. Love you, sis."

"Love you too, you little asshole."

He watched her leave with a tightness in his throat before turning back to the door. When the lady answered it, he followed her into the house. When she left him at his room, he turned to the door and breathed in deeply. He pushed the door open carefully, "Hiya! I'm Felix!"

Sorry, the others will be coming really soon... ^.^

Last edited:

[fieldbox=Breanne Grace Herman ♥ Splash Mountain ♥, #f0026d, solid]
Click here to reference Breanne.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili][spoili]
inspiring-bedroom-interior-zebra-deep-pink-theme-dorm-room-marilyn-monroe-lover-cool-college-dorm-room-decorating-ideas-zebra-theme-bedroom-decorating.jpg
[/spoili]

Olivia: ""Did you carry this all up yourself?"

Breanne nodded in response, but when her roommate said she would have helped Brea looked up. "Oh, I got it all up here just fine. But, thank you." Her eyes flickered over to Olivia's side of the room, which was already set up. She has great taste, Breanne observed, before directing her attention back to the blonde girl, who was speaking again.

Olivia: "The large mirror, it has handle on the side. They put in built in closets and replaced the door with a mirror so it would be a kind of magic mirror."

The amazement was very obvious on Brea's face, and she made no effort to hide it. And just when I thought this place couldn't get any better. Smiling, Brea met Olivia's gaze and said, "Thanks, I would have never found that myself." Breanne immediately went to work putting her clothes into the closet, making sure not to place herself in any drawers that Olivia already had things in, because she wouldn't want to intrude on her space. She also wanted to keep their things as separated as possible, just in case Olivia wasn't the type who liked to share her clothes. She would hate to accidentally take a shirt that didn't belong to her.

"What job do you have?" Brea asked curiously, trying to start a conversation. She had always been horrible at initiating any kind of interaction, but if she was going to be sharing a room with this girl for a school year she wanted to at least try. She didn't want to go that whole time feeling awkward in her own living space because she shared it with a stranger.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jennifer Maria Hart ♫ Elsa ♫, #00b89f, solid]
Click here to reference Jennifer.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili][spoili]
Ciaras-dorm-2011.jpg
[/spoili]

With every stuttered word that passed Dylan's lips Jennifer remembered more and more about him. Although, there wasn't very much she ever got the chance to learn about him. One would think that after sitting right beside him for a full year she'd at least know his last name, but even that information was a mystery to her.

Unsurprisingly, Dylan asked her not to tell anyone. She contemplated her options briefly, before noticing a figure moving towards them down the hall. Quickly, she shoved the stuffed bear on top of her own box, to make it seem like it was hers, throwing a few items into Dylan's box while she was at it. Apparently, she had made her decision. "Don't worry," Jenna assured him once everyone has passed, throwing a few more of his things into the box as she talked. "I brought like four of my own stuffed animals, there's really nothing to be ashamed of."

At this time all of Dylan's belongings had been placed back into his box, and so she took a hold of it as she stood up. Jenna held the box out to the boy, saying, "Your secret is safe with me." Once Dylan took the box Jenna turned around to pick up her own box, as well as hold Professor Fingleburt. Once she was upright again she added, "But, if you want the professor back, you'll have to work for him." With a wink Jenna turned, and started down the stairs. "Come on."

At the bottom of the stairs Jenna waited for her new friend before continuing up the staircase that led to the girls dorms. "What're you doing with all of those cleaning supplies anyhow?" Jenna asked, glancing at Dylan over her shoulder for a moment. "You're not a clean freak, are you? I mean I know you're kind of shy and all, but I didn't exactly place you as a germaphobe." At the top of her stairs Jenna turned towards the dorm, entering her room shortly after.

She placed her last box underneath her bed among the others, turning to find some boxes that didn't belong to her. Drat, she thoughts, moving a strand of blond hair from her face. I probably just missed Emma... oh well, she'll be back.

@Sora1297 @Poisoned Rose

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Braeden Anthony Roden ∞ Autopia ∞, #ed4b15, solid]
Click here to reference Braeden.
[spoili]
Dorm-Room.jpg
[/spoili]

Kammie. Kammie. Kammie. Braeden was sure to repeat the girls name several times in his head, so that he wouldn't forget it. He always felt so bad when he forgot someones name. He opened his mouth to agree to exploring with her, but before he could get a word out she hooked her arm with his and began to lead him away. Braeden could hardly believe his luck: The first person he met seemed to be just as friendly as him!

Next thing he knew Kammeal was asking what college he attended and job he landed. "I go to Jasher, this'll be my second year," he answered happily, following her lead throughout the hallways. "And, I'm one of the operators at Autopia. You?" At this point they had passed several rooms, including a game room, which Braeden made note to check out later.

The house was much bigger than Braeden had thought it would be, and he worried that he'd get lost in it. There were just so many rooms, and he was sure that there were even more things to do outside. There had been a pool in the promo pictures... hadn't there? He was pretty sure. His stomach gave a sudden lurch, and made an awful grumbling noise.

After a second Braeden let out a laugh, looking over to Kammie. "Guess I'm hungrier than I thought," he said, stopping to turn around. "Let's go find the kitchen, see if this place has any snacks."

@Ghosty

[/fieldbox]​

.:*Kyle*:.

As Kyle drove up in his blue Subaru Forester he noticed that a lot of people had already arrived, but there were still some people taking their things into the mansion. As soon as he pulled into a parking space, he slid out of his Forester, opened the back and took out two of the bigger boxes that he had. He knew he'd thank himself once he got to the smaller boxes, especially if the dorms were upstairs. He set the two boxes down on the pavement to close his trunk, just in case he didn't return quickly to get the other boxes, and hoisted them back up into his arms. Peeking round his large boxes, he took in the sight of the huge mansion before him. It was the fanciest place he'd ever lived in, which made him pretty excited to actually get settled in. Trying not to struggle under the weight of the boxes too much, he made it inside. He smiled and said hello to the dorm adviser then looked at the dorm sheet for his name, glancing at his roommate's name as well as the room number. "Eleven in Tomorrowland Terrace," he quietly noted to himself as he made his way there, careful not to trip on the stairs.

It was fairly easy for Kyle to find his dorm, which he could see his partner had already settled in, leaving his side untouched. Before he could take a moment to properly look around, he finally set down the two boxes onto his bed with a sigh. "Thank God both of you are done being moved for now." He muttered to the boxes as he stretched, feeling that he should have carried them better. After a short moment in his room, Kyle made his way back out to retrieve the rest of his boxes, which weren't as heavy as the first two. A few more trips to his car and he was set, locking it before returning to his room to unpack. It took him about an hour and a half to get everything situated to where he was happy, but he did it nonetheless, grateful his roommate left him a good amount of space. With that, he decided it was time to explore his new home, being as invisible as he could like a shy kid in kindergarten. He wandered around, observing his interesting house members and taking in the layout of the mansion, loving every bit of it.​

Reactions: Brea
Victoria Rochenfort

tumblr_nj0q89zwuw1tn4bnbo4_500.jpg

"Hmm..." Victoria hummed to herself as she watched the clock tick. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

"Looks like my roommate won't be back for a while" she said standing up and dusting the candy crumbs off of her. "I better explore this place and make new friends!" she muttered to herself and went outside the room. She can see how busy the place is: students running up and down the stairs with boxes in their hands, a few talking and chattering with each other. She can't help but let out a giggle of excitement as she walk downstairs, her skirt bouncing up and down with every step she takes. "Now, where to go?" she asked no one in particular and walked around, letting her feet decide on their own. "Oh. My. God. Is that a pool?!" she exclaimed, rushing over the glass window, overlooking the pool. "Wow! So pretty!" she said and spun around, knocking over someone and both of them falling on ground.

Groaning, she looked down to see who she knocked into.
"A-ah! S-sorry!" she quickly stuttered and got off of him, muttering a quick apology "I d-didn't see you t-there and.. uhm.." she looked down blushing "I-it's my f-first time here and being in a s-sugar rush didn't h-help at all." she said glancing at the boy on the floor "A-anyway, are you alright?" she asked, reaching out her hand.

@Pandymeez

As Kyle's interest in the large, glistening pool out in the back grew, he had to take a look from the window. He barely noticed the brown haired girl at the window, accidentally tuning out her bursts of excitement over the pool. Before he could realize it, she had turned, bumped into him, and made Kyle lose his footing. He landed on the floor with an, "Oof!" He was able to quickly get himself up on his elbows, as the girl got herself off of him and he couldn't help but let out a chuckle as she apologized.

"It's fine! It was a mistake," he said getting up off the floor. "I'm good, but I don't think a sugar rush is the best thing to be in on your first day here." Kyle offered the blushing girl a kind smile, noticing that her hair was actually brown and black. "I'm Kyle, by the way," he introduced himself, "what's your name?" Since she was the first person he actually talked to, the thought he might as well introduce himself and hopefully make a friend. He had to meet everyone in the house eventually.
@DANAsaur

Victoria Rochenfort
"I knew I shouldn't have eaten those candies" she muttered to herself. "Now look what you've done. You've bump into someone and looked like a complete idiot. Way to go Victoria" she mumbled under her breath, not listening to the boy who introduced himself and asked for her name. Realizing that she zoned out to her own little world, her cheeks got even redder as she stuttered "A-ah... uhm..." she said looking at him. "M-my name's Victoria. It's a p-pleasure to meet you" she said.

Gosh, what was his name again? I know that it's something that starts with K. Keith? Kevin? Kyle? Yeah, I think its Kyle. Oh gosh, I'm a mess she thought to herself once again and started studying his features. He looks pretty cute she thought, and those deep soulful brown eyes, damn.

"Such pretty eyes" she said out loud, realizing that she's staring at the boy in front of him. She can feel her face getting even redder and quickly looked away, clearing her throat "So...uhm... what college are you attending?" she asked, trying not to sound awkward and looked over the pool, praying that he wouldn't notice how red she is.

@Pandymeez

image.jpg

Dylan looked down again when Jennifer suddenly mentioned having to "work" in order to get Professor Fingleburt back. While he was honestly relieved to hear she had brought four stuffed animals (but he suspected she was probably lying to comfort him), Dylan knew there was a huge difference to girls bringing cute toys to college and guys bringing cute toys to college. Girls could get away with it while boys... Got their asses kicked for still having a teddy bear. As they walked down the stairs (Dylan still kept his head to the floor to hide his nervous blush), Jennifer asked if he was a clean freak. While Dylan hated getting sick and absolutely detested it when things were absurdly disgusting, he wasn't going to put hand sanitizer on 24/7 to try and "protect him" from the germs of the world. He stood by the old beliefs about keeping your health up: be active, eat some dirt and don't sanitize, your immune system will thank you later. "N-No... I-I... Um... That w-was all for the P-Professor... H-He got r-really dusty s-so I was going to c-clean him... W-When I bumped into you. I-I couldn't find the bathroom... This p-place... It's s-so hectic right now..." Dylan mumbled just loud enough for Jennifer to hear. Just as soon as they came downstairs, they climbed back upstairs, most likely heading towards the female rooms. Dylan froze instantly when he realized where they were going. Was he even allowed to go up there? Wasn't it all just part of some big hallway? What if the girls up there are extremely attractive? Dylan didn't know if he could do it... But he had to get the Professor back. For today, he would do it without any questions.

Soon after they arrived in Jennifer's room, Dylan quietly commented "N-Nice room... It's pretty..." before looking at her with his nervous eyes. He wasn't sure why she had invited him to her room, but he didn't like the fact she kept smiling at him. It was almost like she expected them to hang out on a regular basis... But Dylan couldn't really do that. He didn't have friends who happened to be girls because of his shy demeanour. Same way he didn't have a girlfriend: no girls ever showed interest in hanging out with him because he was too shy for his own good. "S-So, um... W-What now?"

~*Olivia*~
Olivia chuckled when Brea had thanked her, "No problem, anything I can do to help." She figured if this was the girl she was to spend her year in a dorm with, she might as well put her best foot forward. She wasn't really that girl who insist roommates stayed on their side of the room, she liked interacting with people and getting to know them. Looking at the clothes Brea stuck in the closet, she smiled "You have some really nice taste." Her clothes were cute, elegant, and fun all rapped up in one, it was like one of those ad campaigns 'buy this clothes and you will be fun, flirty, stylish, cute, and to die for,' and yet Olivia loved it. Smiling at Brea when she asked about the job Olivia had obtained for Disney. "I will be play Cinderella. What about you?"

@Brea

}{ Sam }{
When Sam heard the door swing open, he turned to see who his roommate was. Looking at him, Sam got the impression he wasn't that bad. "Hey, I'm Samuel, but you can call me Sam." Sam spoke and looked around a little. "Hope you don't mind I took this side." He said as he started taking his clothes out and putting them in his dresser drawers.
@Felilla

As Kyle waited for the girl to introduce herself, he started to realize that she hadn't listened to him much. She sure is an eccentric one, he thought to himself as she stammered to introduce herself. All the while, he kept his polite smile, nodding as he did his best to keep her name in his head. He was always better at remembering faces rather than names, but he was probably going to remember Victoria.

"Nice to meet you too, Victoria." He said cheerfully, flashing a cute smile before quickly being surprised with her complement. "O-Oh... Thank you." He said, smile growing a bit. Not many people really liked brown eyes so much, so Kyle was caught off guard. "Um, I'm going to Jasher," he said, answering her question, "Which are you attending? Your hair is nice too, by the way." Kyle felt the need to return the complement, genuinely liking her hair. He started to wonder how exactly she managed to get the underside to be black while the topside was brown, both looking like neither was on the other side.

Don't stare, you'll look like an awkward creep, he thought to himself, turning his attention to the pool like Victoria did. Its pristine waters looked so tempting, he definitely wanted to take a swim in it soon. "The pool looks great, wouldn't you say?" Kyle asked, trying to keep their conversation from dying off in an awkward silence. He was sure that there was plenty more things to keep it alive anyways. This day was bustling with activities.
@DANAsaur

Victoria Rochenfort
"I'm attending Jasher too. I heard that they have bartending there so... yeah..." she replied trailing off and staring at the pool even more. Its calm waters and rippling noises made her relax and forget all the nervousness she's feeling. "Thank you, by the way. Most people look at me funny because of my hair. They say that it's quite odd." She said laughing, her shoulders slightly shaking from laughter. "The pool looks magnificent. It's like it's alluring someone to just jump in and swim around." she mumbled then brighten up, looking at the boy. "I know!" she said while clasping her fingers with his "Let's go to the pool! Come on!" she then pulled him outside towards the magnificent pool.

The hot blazing sun grazed her skin as she they went outside. The pool water was sparkling like a spring of joy and relaxation. There were not many people in the pool and Victoria was glad. She reached down her hand into the water and smiled "want to go for a swim?" she asked sweetly at the boy beside her.

@Pandymeez

Name: Jade Dulcine
Interactions: Dulcine Siblings (Elden, Saphire, Jade and Uriel)
Dorm #: Eight

"OMG GUYS WE ARE AT DISNEYLAND!!!! OMG!!!!"
Jade ran around in circles as her siblings came out of their taxi one by one, her joy of the facy that she was in her new playground Jade couldn't help but not have her smile pulling from one side to another.
"LOOK OMG LOOK!!!"
"Come and help us you idiot! There are too many fucking bags here!"
Turning her head to face her twin she giggled softly and skipped over to him and wrapped her arms around his and tuged on it gently giggling as she did so.
"Aren't you excited!? Aren't you!?"
"No... Let go of me and get your luggage."

Pouting softly she looked at him and poked her tongue at him and then skipped over to Elden and wrapped her arm around his looking up at her older brother she grinned at him. Most people didn't think they were siblings, in fact rather some though they were going out most of the time. It was a bit hard to tell though when they had all be adopted each and everyone of them.
"Are you excited~?"
"Of course, I get to be with you all again."
He had come home for the holidays but Elden was already in his final year at Harborson which Saphire went to as well. It was lovely for her to see both of her older siblings after such a long time without seeing them.

"Come over here Jade."
Skipping over to her sister, Jade grinned at her as her latino sister handed her some luggage and pointed to the dorms.
"Head that way, I will be with you after I juggle the rest of these."
"Yes Ma'am!"
Looking at Saphire she planted a kiss on her sisters cheek and then did one to her other siblings as well. Elden as always returned the kiss and Uriel rolled his eyes and nodded politely and Saphire well Saphire was Saphire.
"I will meet you inside~!"
"Yeah okay don't go ahead to quickly!"
"Okay~!!!"

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

Name: Saphire Dulcine
Interactions: Dulcine Siblings (Elden, Saphire, Jade and Uriel) -> Dulcine Sisters
Dorm #: Eight

As she watched her younger sister rush off in the quickest she had ever seen her unhealthy sister run Saphire rolled her eyes and carefully collected her bags.
"Look after her okay Saph?"
"YEah yeah I know, I won't let her get into any kind of trouble. Yeah yeah."
Waving her hand dismisassly she looked at her brother and gave him a I-can-handle-a-Jade look and then looked over at Uriel.
"You aren't going to be causing any trouble though are you?"

Her younger twin brother scoffed and rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his fringe and huffed.
"Is that a yes?"
"Yeah yeah okay."
A small smile appeared on her face and she looked at Elden who ruffled her hair kindly and smiled down at her with the smile that was always on his face.
"You gonna be alright?"
"Yeah yeah I will be alright."
Nodding Elden allowed her to go after her sister who had run off without her too excited about the fact that they were at disneylaend to even focus on anything else.

As she made her way into the dorm she nodded and smiled at the dorm supervisor and then proceeded to make her way to her room making her way through the corridors she came to their room. It wasn't hard to find her sister who was sitting outside happily humming away as she waited for her older sister to arrive.
"Come on get out of the way I can't get to the door."
"Okie dokie~!"

Moving out of her way happily Jade allowed her sister to get to the door and after a satisfying click of the door opening she made her way into the room and placed her bags down sighing softly as the weight lifted off her shoulders and her arms felt like jelly.
"What in the world do you have in those bags?"
"What do you mean~?"
Tilting her head to the side Jade looked at her older sister who just sighed in exhaustion.
"Nevermind I can't be bothered to even ask."
Falling onto her bed and sighign softly she closed her eyes allowing herself to feel calm and allow her body to take a bit of rest.

"Mind if I play?"
Saphire cracked an eye open and looked at her sister who was sitting on the bed opposite to her and holding her disney guitar in her hands. Shaking her head slowly she smiled to herself as the tune of the guitar surrounded the area and she hummed softly to the song that was being played.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

Name: Elden Dulcine
Interactions: Dulcine Siblings (Elden, Saphire, Jade and Uriel) -> Romeo (@Shattered♦Secrets™)
Dorm #: 10

As Saphire made her way to follow Jade to their Dorm Elden looked down at Uriel who was hanging around the now unpacked luggage, the taxu driver had now gone and the two of them were yet to even to start to make their way to their respectives dorms.
"Come on Uriel, let's get you settled."
"I can handle myself."
"Don't act like that, i want to help you out."
"Things have changed since you left two years ago."
The slight glare that was sent his way made Elden wince ever so slightly and he chuckled nervously.

"Of course of course, pardon my rudeness. Well follow me anyway."
As he picked up his bags and began to make his way to their dorms he noticed that Uriel looked a little hesitant. A small smile appeared on his face and he hoisted his shoulder bag up and walked over to him placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.
"Don't worry you will be alright."

As Uriel looked up at him Elden could see for a moment the young boy that their parents had brought home one day a year or two after Jade had arrived to their home.
"Shut up."
Despite the harshness of his words he didn't swat away the hand comforting him and then oisted his own bag onto his shoulder and looked at him.
"Let's go."
"Okay let's go."

Making his way to their dorms Elden helped with Uriel getting his room sorted out before making his own way to his dorm. He had switching dorms for the past two years of his time here and this year was no different with him being sent to another dorm. So i will be at Dorm Ten then. It seems lile I have a dorm partner... Romeo. I wonder what he is like? As he made his way to his dorm he began to hear a sound of a guitar coming from the room. As he unlocked the door he smiled in a kind matter to the male who was waiting within it and closed the door gently behind him.

"Sorry to disturb you but my name is Elden Dulcine, I will be your dorm mate for this year. I hope the two of us will be able to get along for the following year."
Speaking in his gentlemanly styled manner, Elden smiled his smooth flawless smile to the male and placed his bags down pulling out his guitar he smiled again.
"I play as well, what songs do you know?"

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

Name: Uriel Dulcine
Interactions: Dulcine Brothers -> Himself
Dorm #: Six

As his brother began to make his way off by his own to his own respective dorm Uriel sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. Looking around the area that he was suppose to call home he walked along the corridors and looked around from one side to the other. This is a fucking prison.... They don't even have any fucking windows that have trees near them. Sighing he looked at the view that the window provided and sighed softly in disappointment.

"A fucking disappoint."
A murmur under his breath he made his way finally to his dorm and opened the door carefully unlocking the door and taking a peak inside as he found no one within the room he grinned happily to himself and threw his bags onto a bed and collapsed on top of it and sighed. Looking out of his room he perked up again as he spotted a tree nearby. I can go to sleep for a little bit in that branch... It looks strong enough to hold my weight....

Nodding his head he smiled and laid back down getting comfortable. Well I guess I should enjoy this solitary until that dorm mate gets here. Sighing he closed his eyes deciding that he would take a little nap as he waited for his dorm mate to disturb his quiet and peace. I hope they never come.

[fieldbox=Breanne Grace Herman ♥ Splash Mountain ♥, #f0026d, solid]
Click here to reference Breanne.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili][spoili]
inspiring-bedroom-interior-zebra-deep-pink-theme-dorm-room-marilyn-monroe-lover-cool-college-dorm-room-decorating-ideas-zebra-theme-bedroom-decorating.jpg
[/spoili]

"Oh, I'm just a ride operator," Breanne answered Olivia's question. She could have tried to go for Anna, since she had the hair for it, but Brea didn't exactly have the confidence for such a role. So, she figured applying for a ride was a much safer bet. "For Splash Mountain, I think." Because most of her clothing had been folded before being packed, except for her shirts and dresses, Brea had finished hanging up her clothes by now. She took her now empty suit cases and slid them underneath her bed.

"And, thank you," Breanne added as she threw her bedding to the ground, reaching for her zebra print sheets. "You have pretty great taste too... I like how you decorated our side." The reason Brea had so many boxes was because she intended on making her side of the room hers, and it was comforting to see that Olivia had the same idea. There's a lot you can learn about a girl from how she decorated her bedroom.

After struggling with the sheet for a few seconds- Brea hated putting those damn things on- she moved onto tucking her comforter in on the sides, and then piling her pillows on top of each other where her head would rest. She ended up with two extra pillows, which she set on top of her chest and took a step back to examine it. They look nice there, she decided with a shrug, bending over to open up one of her boxes. I should have labeled these...

The box she selected just so happened to have her mirror and all of her posters inside. She started off with grabbing one of her pushpins, which she had stored in a smaller box within the original box, and hanging her mirror. That way she could spread her posters out to frame it better. She had three small Marilyn Monroe posters that were given to her by her grandma the year before for Christmas. Brea wasn't really a fanatic for the celebrity, but her grandmother adored her, and so Brea couldn't bring it upon herself to throw them away.

She hung those first, and then her pink clip-board, which held a picture of her and her mom. She then hung her three pink flower posters, a canvas painting of her home, New York City, and her memory board, which was currently free of all pictures. She was planning on filling it with only Disney-related photos. Lastly, Breanne put up her black picture frame, which held a photo of a different one of her friends from back home in each space.

Good, Good, Brea thought as she moved the box in front of her trunk. This is coming together better than I could have hoped. She felt pleased with how far she had already gotten with her unpacking. But, then again, Brea was pretty much known for how fast she worked.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Jennifer Maria Hart ♫ Elsa ♫, #00b89f, solid]
Click here to reference Jennifer.
[spoili]
l.jpg
[/spoili][spoili]
Ciaras-dorm-2011.jpg
[/spoili]
(OOC: I realize this might be a pain to read on mobile because of the pictures, so for those on their phones I'd like to apologize in advance ♥)

A nod was the only response Dylan received from Jennifer when he told her what the cleaning supplies were for, although she did consider correcting him on who bumped into who. But, she kept her mouth shut, and instead got to work on opening up her boxes. All of the furniture (her fridge, microwave, desk, chairs) had already been set up, and so all Jenna really had to do left was decorate.Unfortunately, that would take the longest... and it was likely she'd switch it up often.Hope my roomie doesn't mind...

Jenna's blue eyes flashed in Dylan's direction as he commented on how 'pretty' her room was. "Eh, it's alright. You'll have to see it when I finish unpacking, then it'll be pretty," she said, smiling before turning back to her box. It just so happened to be the one she stored all of her bedding in. After setting Professor Fingleburt on her desk gently, she pulled out the blankets and pillows and threw them on top of her bed. She was about to throw the box to the side before she realized it was not empty yet, and when she actually saw what was lying on the bottom she let out a short laugh.

One by one Jenna pulled out her own stuffed animals. First there was her Eeyore, which she remembered her adoptive father got for her the first time they went to Disneyland, back when she was just a toddler. Then there was her giraffe, which was her favorite animal, and then her grumpy cat. She threw them all up on her bed before pulling out the last one, which was just a teddy bear. "This one is actually my brothers," Jenna said, though she was sure Dylan didn't really care. "He doesn't know I took it, but I'm sure he'll notice by tomorrow... and then he'll threaten to come get his Beary back, but I know he won't really make the drive." She shrugged, and tossed the bear on her bed with the others.

It was at this time that Jenna acknowledged his previous question of, "What now?"

"Well, it seems I interrupted your mission," Jenna said, turning to grab the Professor, "So the only logical thing for me to do is help you complete it." She glanced around her room, giving a shrug. "I've got plenty of time to unpack, come on, let's go find a bathroom." With that Jenna turned and led Dylan out of her dorm room, and back down the stairs. Halfway down she called out to her dorm adviser, Yumi, asking, "Where's the nearest restroom?"

Yumi politely gave Jenna and Dylan directions, and Jenna followed them, saying a quick 'thanks' as she went. She found it easily, leading Dylan inside. The bathroom had only a toilet and a sink, so she imagined all the showers were located elsewhere... maybe upstairs with the dorms? Eh, she'd find them eventually.

Once the two of them were inside Jenna closed the door, put down the toilet seat, and then sat down. "So, how exactly do you clean a teddy bear?" She asked, cocking her head to the side curiously. "I mean, I usually just throw mine in the washer, but whatevs." She offered Dylan yet another smile, hoping that he didn't find her annoying already. She was really just trying to be friendly, and was even hoping they could be friends. She had, of course, hoped that last year as well. And, with the way things turned out the year before, she wasn't exactly betting on them becoming best-buddies. But, she'd be damned if she didn't try.

@Sora1297

[/fieldbox]

OOC: Will post for Braeden when person he's interacting with replies ♥

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
image.jpg

Dylan watched her with an odd look, not fully understanding why he had been brought back to her room. Was she trying to be friendly, or was she more or less ignorant to the fact he was still there? As she began pulling stuffed animals out of a box, Dylan wanted to say he was feeling more comforted about bringing his own, but she was a girl and obviously had the right entailed to her. Whereas Dylan was lucky enough for no males in the dorm to notice his confession about Prof. Fingleburt, otherwise he would've been on the floor bleeding just like in his high school years. When she finally answered his question and helped him find a bathroom, Dylan felt a little more uneasy. Why was she going into the lavatory with him? But then, he realized what the sign on the door meant: it was a co-ed bathroom. Oh crap... Dylan thought as he suddenly realized that both male and female students could see him on the toilet or in the shower at anytime. Dylan was shy about interacting with people, but he was even more shy about his body being seen by people. Granted, he worked out a little and managed to build up a nicely forming set of abs, but Dylan was the more-pale lanky kid that everyone made fun of for having swim trunks that were too big. He did not want anyone to see him before or after a shower, so he made a mental note to wear his towel really high up so the only thing people could see was his legs.

When Jennifer asked how he would clean a teddy bear, Dylan let out a low breath and set down his box. "Well, um... I-It's kind of like using the washing machine... B-But I also use a mixture of all k-kinds of stuff... I-It brightens the colours and m-makes it look... B-Brand new. P-Plus, i-it smells... R-Really nice after." Dylan looked down at the sink as he spoke, filling it with hot water then pouring in a few different cleaning liquids. Soon, the sink formed bubbles and the sweet scent of lavender filled the air. Gently taking Prof. Fingleburt from Jennifer, Dylan put the teddy bear into the water and make sure it was completely submerged. "I always l-let him soak f-for a while... T-That way, h-his fur absorbs t-the stuff b-better..." said Dylan before he slowly turned his head, trying to look at her. His hair wound up covering his eyes, preventing Jennifer from seeing his big brown irises, but rather unexpectedly, a small smile spread across his lips. It was extremely small and obviously took a lot of effort from Dylan to produce, but he nodded at her kindly before whispering "U-Um... T-Thanks, Jennifer. I-I mean... I-I'm not normally good with people, b-but... Well, i-it's... I'm... I'm r-really shy a-and... T-Thanks for... For being so n-nice." In a slightly awkward action, Dylan reached out his hand and, after retracting it a few times, finally put it on her shoulder and gave it small pat. Quickly after the pat, he lowered his arm and retreated back into himself, staring down at the sink without another word.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
GYQF7ORm.jpg

The two sisters were in their room, catching up and talking about everything, and everything in between. It was great that they would be sharing rooms together, again. They started to hear motion and talking outside of the dorm. "Come on, let's go see who else is here." Prima pulled her sister out of the room.

The girls were walking down the hall when they both noticed a cute blonde girl was playing the violin in her room. The music was beautiful. Prima plays the piano, so she is somewhat music inclined. Both girls knocked on the girl's dorm door, which was still open. "Hey, I'm Prima." "I'm Nina. Your playing was beautiful." "Yeah it was." Both girls were smiling at the blonde, she was a magnificent violinist.

♣Thalia Diamond Robertson♣-Princess Tiana
Y5LczRmm.jpg

Thalia grinned at Ashley. "The cute ones, are always gay...or jerks." Thalia took off her red heels, her feet were killing her. The price of beauty. "Well, I've been writing music and going on auditions. Nothing has stuck yet, but I'm getting there." Thalia took out her iPad Air 2.

She moved over to Ashley's bed. "I did make a little music video though. I think it's amazing, my style and everything." Thalia unlocked the iPad and pressed play on the video. She started to dance to the song. "I'm A Queen Up On My Throne!" She started to laugh.

After the video ended, Thalia stopped dancing and was smiling big. Her dreams were so close now. "It's called Power, so what do you think about it." So far Thalia had gotten mixed feelings about the single. Some people loved it, and others hated it. She hoped Ashley liked it, but she would rather her tell the truth and not just lie, because they are friends.
rBxnNIJm.jpg

Connor heard his roommate come into the room. He introduced himself as Shane. Connor looked at him for a minute, the dude was a little taller then Connor. He didn't look too uncool or boring, Connor might like him.

He shook Shane's hand, hard. "I'm, Connor...Connor Chambers." Connor sat on the edge of his bed. "So, who are you playing in this Disney World. I got the one and only Prince Charming." Connor fixed his shirt and stuck up his nose, laughing after doing it.

Gavin was bored, his roommate had still not shown up. "Guess, I'll go find something to do." Gavin walked out of his room, people were walking in their rooms and doing other things. Gavin would half to wait to interact, that was something new for the bubbly gay socialite. For now, he just went to the living room and sat down. Maybe something would happened or anything.

♦Romeo Prince Carter♦-Space Mountain
4B3gjfKm.jpg

Romeo sat his guitar down, when Elden came into the room. The guy seemed like a cool dude, and he played the guitar. That was a plus. "Hey! I'm Romeo. As long as you don't mess with my guitar, will be good. Nah...just joking, well mostly." Romeo put his guitar in it's case.

He turned back to Elden, to answer his question. "I like more of the Pop, R&B music style. If you can play it right with a guitar, they come out amazing. Like Drunk In Love, Touchin Love, Thinking Out Loud, Love Me Like You Do. My favorite song to play right now is, George Ezra's Budapest. I just like to play all styles of music. Maybe we could jam out sometime. If you play the same kind of music I do?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
55b63a_4a10ea6c7b4d4f689f68f8e03439d5b2.jpg_650

Brett was excited, to say the least. He'd spent the entire summer looking forward to this year's football season, and had been training like crazy with the team. Currently, he was trying to pack as many boxes as he could on the hand truck that had come with the U-Haul he'd rented. He couldn't believe that it was already his senior year, nor could he wait to meet his roommate. After last year's awful pairing, he was hopeful that he'd be a little better off this year. It only took him a moment to find his room --- he'd practically memorized the layout of this place --- and he unlocked the door, peaking his head inside.
"Hey, man. I'm Brett," he said, cracking a smile at the spikey haired guy sitting on one of the beds inside. He parked the hand truck next to the other bed, and turned to face his new roommate. "Nice to meet you."
@Autumn_Burns_Red

tumblr_inline_n1xc7awekB1rb3m8r.png

55b63a_5b9a02b3eead4a25820004b38ccc3abf.jpg_650

Grant was too excited to carry all of his things up to his room right away, so instead he grabbed the rolling suitcase with his bathroom supplies and hurried into the house. He jammed his key into the lock, slamming the door open as loudly as he could (Grant loved to go for the dramatic enterance), and skipping enthusiastically into the room only to find that his roommate was fast asleep.
"Wake up!" Grant shouted, cracking a wicked smile. "The day is young, the weather is beautiful, and so is your new roommate. Get out of bed for some much-needed roommate bonding time!"
@EternalMusic

55b63a_6e7b304609d649a6a9524cdf625e1607.jpg_650

Jared didn't know how to feel about being back at Harborson. Despite his love of learning, he couldn't help but miss the excitement that he felt while traveling --- and it had been a while since he'd left the country. His mind wandered back to Germany and the friends that he missed there, and he found himself longing to go back. Was it possible to be homesick for a place that wasn't your home? But then, what was home? The place where you reside or the place that you feel the most alive?

He shook his head. If he fell into this pattern of thinking, there was no telling where it would lead --- some days, he'd just chase around ideas such as this until he wished that it were possible to escape his way of thinking. He supposed that that was the penance for intellectual thinking.

Jared had arrived at his dorm at the earliest possible moment to sign in and set up his room. He liked to be early in all aspects of his life --- one of the things that set him apart from many of his classmates. His side of the room was organized meticulously, and the few things that he owned had already been put away. Now he had nothing to do but read (he was currently digesting the complete works of Aristotle and Plato) while he waited for his roommate to arrive.
@Felilla

55b63a_2f6cddfdff4e40adb9a6d4760a533fb5.jpg_650

Trevor didn't own much --- yet. His parents sent him with a 5,000 dollar check to "get him started," which made Trevor squirm internally at the way his parents flaunted their money. He was an only child, so he knew that he was spoiled. He intended to hit a Walmart or Target later to pick up any organizational or storage supplies that he would need for the year.

He peaked his head into his dorm, and raised one eyesbrow.
"Hey," he mummbled, throwing his duffel bag onto the bed and averting his eyes from the stranger. He'd always been shy and had trouble connecting with people that he didn't already know. "I'm Trevor Sparks."
@Shattered♦Secrets™

}{ Olivia }{
Olivia smiled as she watched Brea place her items around the room. When she said she would be working at Splash Mountain, Olivia couldn't help but chuckle. "My friend, Sam is going to be working there as well." Olivia, looked up as she thanked her for her complement, and then offered her one as well. "No problem, and thanks." Olivia smiled up at her side of the room. She was happy her brother followed the instructions she had given him about sitting up her room. The smile faded as she thought about how he would have set it up, the lack of detail, the disgusting pile of clothes laying on the floor searching for a place to go but sadly their owner would never put them away... or clean them. Olivia rolled her eyes, and felt sick thinking about her brother's room back home. Looking back over to Brea, Olivia spoke softly. "So where do you go to school at? Personally I go to Jasher."
@Brea

}{ Ashley }{
Ashley couldn't help but love the music Thalia showed her, "Wow, Thalia! You really now how to sing. I am very jealous, seeing I can't sing nearly as well." Ashley hopped down off her bed, Thalia was a close friend and Ashley loved being able to have her as a roommate. Though she looked at the way, Thalia moved to her music, it wasn't the fact that the lyrics spoke with Ashley, it was the fact she could feel the emotion Thalia put into the song. "Though I must say one thing Thalia, you don't need anyone to be a queen." Ashley laughed a little bit.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

|- Justin -|
Bringing himself up to a sitting stance, Justin looked over to the door. "Hey man, the names Justin." If first impressions mattered, then Justin's first impression was good for Brett. He seemed laid back and not some uptight jackass, some he could for sure get along with.
@CelestialCellar

Last edited:
55b63a_4a10ea6c7b4d4f689f68f8e03439d5b2.jpg_650

Brett grinned, flopping down onto his bed.
"Justin, huh? How have I never met you before? You seem pretty chill." He pulled the first box off of the stack of boxes dropping it between his feet and pulling off the lid. An assortment of knick-knacks and desk supplies were inside, and he began to rummage through the cluttered insides, deciding what to put away first. "Anyway, do you play any sports?"
@Autumn_Burns_Red

Last edited by a moderator:
| - Justin - |
Justin chuckled a little and leaned back into the wall of his bed. "I don't know man." Brett seemed like he would make a cool friend and roommate. When he asked about playing sports, Justin cracked a grin, "Yeah, but only for fun other than that, parents force me to get what they call "a real diploma." Justin rolled his eyes at the thought of it, he loved sports, but he loved building things so when he tricked his parents into letting him take up Engineering at Harborson, he was more than happy to attend the school. "I mostly play, basketball, football, and baseball."
@CelestialCellar

Forrest Scicchitano
The young man barely even considered that the girl beside him may not want to engage in conversation. He leaned back against the sofa and crossed his arms over his chest, his eyes watching her character intently as he spoke up, "What's your name?" He asked, noticing that she was really good at this game. He noticed how hight her kill streak had become at this point, even with his sudden arrival. "I'm Forrest." He took a second to actually look at her, drinking in her short hair and petite facial structure. He didn't want to stare too long and he knew better than to stick his hand out for a handshake. Instead, he looked back towards the screen and simply watched her play. After inspecting her, he finally got the sense that she carried a very shy demeanor, especially (now that he thought about it) she had, in fact, answered his question rather abruptly.

Kammael Wayshire
Kammie simply nodded as her new companion answered the question regarding his college. Jasher, wow! She had still been unable to get over the fact that everyone who had already arrived in the house was going to one of the top three schools the program had to offer. The brunette had been so lost in thought that she almost missed his answer regarding what job he had landed, but she caught it and couldn't help her exclamation of joy, "I work there too!" She squeezed his arm excitedly just as his stomach gave a groan in protest. Kammie chuckled softly, "I was just thinking about snacks when we met actually." She kept her arm looped in his--enjoying the boy's company--as she took the lead down the hallway.

They passed more rooms and had eventually looped back around towards the foyer where Kammie spotted an open archway that led into another area of the house. "So are you excited to work at Autopia? That was one of my brother's favorite rides a few years ago, I just liked getting the cute, little driver license at the end," she rambled on as they walked towards the archway--creating the shape of the license with her thumb and forefinger--passing the threshold into what looked like a large dining room and... the kitchen! Kammie's stomach made a noise of it's own (not quite as demanding as Braeden's) just as she spotted the refrigerator.

"I'm sure we are allowed to explore the pantry and fridge, right?" She let her arm drop form his for now, looking around the room for one of the dorm supervisors who could possibly give her some insight on their dilemma.