Not open for further replies.
Civilian Name
Hana "Jo" Jo

AR Avatar Name
Moon

Female

RqQCr4u.jpg

YESBo9e.png

For some reason she looks a bit like that idol..
QPHl10M.jpg

Presentation
Confident, stands tall despite being so short. Dresses in fine but plain clothes, without much colour in them, giving her a serious and domineering air- almost to an off-putting degree. Like one who sees themselves as better than their surroundings and has grown bored with them.

Primary Motivation(s)
Become the best at "Fates"

Secondary Motivation(s)
"Beat up assholes."

Obstacles & Obligations
"Beating up assholes" is not always appreciated by the 'man', and has gotten her in trouble before. She's currently on parole for a crime she doesn't talk about much- other than alluding to the violence involved. However, there's a small, albeit creepy, fandom for her online that may prove useful…

Covenant
Dragon Slayer

Themes
Foxes, Princesses, Sengoku

Aug Purpose
Fashion, Athletics

Utilities
- Meditation
- Good with animals
- Getting her way

Disadvantages
- Relating to other people
- Not losing her cool

History & Background

Hana had lived a more than normal life. No family issues. All good grades, and did as she was asked. (so long as it wasn't too big of an issue for her.) That all would change around her twenty first birthday when she discovered an AR game called, "Fates". With plenty of games out in parallel with the worlds AR, Fates stood out among the rest with it's fast paced, high combat action. Quite a weird thing everyone would enjoy combat through AR.

Many consider Fates a type of sport and is a highly respected in the gaming community. A friend of hers convinced her to "try it out just once" and was instantly hooked. Hana was good. Much better than anyone at entry level. Or intermediate. Or pro. Within a year everyone at least had heard of "Moon the Fates player." Opening up many more doors for the girl. What was once a time consuming ARG was now like a job to Hana, earning her money and exclusive items for her virtual self. Having her name well known across the internet.

"Moon" is currently the top ranked Fates player in the world thus giving her some type of makeshift Idol status that many seem to follow. Luckily for her, in the start of her career she managed to snag a one-of-a-kind set to somewhat cover her looks tagged "Cute Extensions", and when she had put them on it turned to be quite basically fox ears and a tail. Her trademark look. Thus when she wants to be able to go out in public she removes the item for a more normal look, as well as some peace and quiet.

Common sense would have dictated that I asked this before I made my post, but I'm an idiot.

Would it be more likely that we were currently under the guise of our avatars?

I will be away on holiday from the 11th of February to the 18th of February, and I won't be posting much during the week after that due to mock exams. If my character is needed for a scene feel free to take control of them until I return

Oh!

I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with starting y'all out with two characters.
Alrighty then. :8 If at any point in the RP there's an opening for us to start having more than just one, let me know.

Common sense would have dictated that I asked this before I made my post, but I'm an idiot.

Would it be more likely that we were currently under the guise of our avatars?
you are not under that guise

• Thank You
Reactions: Aero Blue
Going to be tossing a post up today!

And if y'all haven't already, come check out the discord- it's the best means to contact me with questions, comments, concerns, and arrange things with people due to the instant message form of it and such 8)

Reactions: Aero Blue
@Daz I'm very pleased that Charles' wonderfully altruistic personality is shining through. I'ma save all of u!!!

Going to post tomorrow. Been busy with birthday shenanigans 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.