Status
Not open for further replies.
@BrattyCommissar Can there be more than one player character under a single covenant? Sorry if you already mentioned that, I didn't see it. ^^;
Covenants aren't a first come first served thing or anything- heck, if y'all wanted to you could all be in the same covenant, or everyone in a different one, or whatever.

Awesome, thank you!

Quick check in

So I kinda crashed into unconsciousness yesterday super hard and so didn't do the thing. I will be doing the thing today instead. Thing will be done. Yes.

Oh, I can help with that.

So let's say that first idea, technician, that lends itself to things like Resplendent Flock ( being a great part of the team for a motorsport vehicle driver, perhaps? )

So, with the second idea, we go with vehicle driver and so things like either Upright Star or Far Gazer would be rather appropriate for this utility.

Ultimately, any covenant can be good for any position, it's more of the mentality that one approaches it with.

"How nice of you to share this lie with me!"
Aug Purpose would fall in line with 'Social and Self Defense' probs. Otherwise, looking good here as well.

Hmm...

those suggestions seem cool. I think I might go with her being a driver, so her covenant would either be Uprigth Star or Far Gazer. Just determining which she'd fit in with her personality.

Hmm...

those suggestions seem cool. I think I might go with her being a driver, so her covenant would either be Uprigth Star or Far Gazer. Just determining which she'd fit in with her personality.
Simple way to approach that is, which does she prefer? Coming out on top ( Upright Star ) or the thrill of the sport itself ( Far Gazer ).

I think the thrill of it. I don't think she'd be one to brag about winning.

Noted and edited!

Civilian Name: Caitlin Jarvis
AR Avatar Name: Queen
Gender Identity: Female
Avatar Description: A small Asian female with loose shoulder length hair, wearing this and these.
Presentation: Caitlin dresses with a hat of some kind at all times, jeans and a jean jacket, and often a fashion scarf. She typically goes about with a faint smirk on her face as though she's in on a private joke that she doesn't care to share with anyone else. She moves with precise confidence, never appearing lost or as if she doesn't know what she's doing, sometimes to the point of giving an inadvertently superior impression. In conversation she is honest and often quite blunt, speaking her mind as it is regardless of political correctness or social appropriateness. At times she can become quite loud and even dramatic, but in general she exudes a collected sense of carefree calm.

Primary Motivation(s):
To find a worthwhile purpose within her skill set, and in so doing live a life that makes a difference for the greater good and that she will never regret.
Secondary Motivation(s): Have fun along the way with whatever she happens to be doing, and to enjoy herself.
Obstacles & Obligations: She doesn't have much in the way of money or resources currently, and has some debts, mostly due to the restrictive and expensive requirements of caring for her ill father.

Covenant: Deepest Fog
Themes: Chess, Conflict, Combat
Aug Purpose: Entertainment

Utilities:
- Debate/argumentation
- Independently caring for her own needs
- Excellent physical shape

Disadvantages:
- She's a klutz; couldn't work with her hands if her life was at stake
- Forgetful; details (particularly sensory ones) stick with her like a hyperactive puppy

History & Background: Caitlin was raised as an only child, mostly by her father. Her mother was always caught up in work or chasing after money and expensive possessions, while her and her father would simply find fun ways to spend time together. As a teenager her mother left them to start a new life with a new rich husband, and despite the initial pain and confusion she suffered at the loss and change, she has since grown to believe that she's the better for it. Within the past few months her father's health has deteriorated quickly, exhausting their savings and much of Caitlin's time to look after him. She has been unable to find a job as a result, and while the future is uncertain, she doesn't expect her father to live much longer under the circumstances.

This looks really cool, I might post a character sheet some time in the next few days!

Quick question, how fast is this going to go? Like, days between posts or something like that? I kinda need to know, am new to Iwaku so I can't really grasp exactly how quickly people usually post here... >_<

Quick question, how fast is this going to go? Like, days between posts or something like that? I kinda need to know, am new to Iwaku so I can't really grasp exactly how quickly people usually post here... >_<
Good question. I was thinking of a couple of posts a week, with a paragraph plus per post. Don't have to write a novella for a post, and if you can't think of much to write it's okay - and definitely prod me OOC if you're in that situation so we can hash something out and make it better for you so you could write more - but otherwise, that pacing should be about fine with me. If the consensus of y'all is you want to go even faster, that would be okay too.

• Useful
Reactions: Daz
Good question. I was thinking of a couple of posts a week, with a paragraph plus per post. Don't have to write a novella for a post, and if you can't think of much to write it's okay - and definitely prod me OOC if you're in that situation so we can hash something out and make it better for you so you could write more - but otherwise, that pacing should be about fine with me. If the consensus of y'all is you want to go even faster, that would be okay too.
Ooh thank goodness owo I can't write too much, so this pace is probably good for me too, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.