Digimon: Digital Chronicles | OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it alright if I use Lunamon for my digi?

The line from Lunamon to Dianamon is completely valid.

Is there a certain digivice we need to use, or can we just use any kind? Also I found this cute digivice that might work for this role play ^u^

D-Com Digivice

We can use Digivices of any logical design.

Character Sheet

Tamer

msyugioh123-image-msyugioh123-36075930-766-800.jpg

Name: Mizuki Akiyama

Appearance: Words. Mizuki is 1.56 meters and is of small build

Personality: Mizuki is a social butterfly, loving to meet new people and getting to know them. She tends to be a scary cat, preferring to let the braver people handle anything scary. Mizuki isn't the most sensitive person, being very blunt at times, but she does care about the people around her. Mizuki doesn't express sadness well, having a slight break down if she is forced to face it head on. She would rather take time to herself and let the emotion go. This leads Mizuki to seem always happy to her friends.

History: Mizuki is an only child to a middle class family. Her father works at a law firm and her mother runs a small flower shop. Mizuki gets fair grades at school, not the best but far from the worst. She had lots of friends who she hangs out with everyday after school. When Mizuki was 8, she lost both of her grandparents. Her parents didn't take the lost well, being very short with her when Mizuki was overly emotional. This taught the girl to keep some of her emotions to herself, at the sad ones.

Skills: Mizuki is good with money, has good debating skills, knows a lot about plants and is good with people.

Other Information:
What doesn't fit up there?

Digimon

Lunamon.jpg

Name: Lunamon

Nickname: Loony

Appearance: Luny has a pink ribbon tied around her left top ear

Personality: Loony is quiet, preferring to keep to herself. But if someone she cares about is scared or in danger, Loony will be the bravest digi you've ever seen. Loony also likes being around others, as long as she doesn't have to talk to them. Loony gets her nickname from her crazy imagination, making other digimon think she's crazy.

History: Loony started life out like every other digimon, in the primary village. She had a few friends and they all went to the same digi school. As her friends grew up and became more out going, Loony stayed very shy. As a moonmon, Loony started to find interesting things that seemed to be from another world. She would look at these items and would make up stories to tell her friends back at school. Her stories got crazier and crazier everyday, and her friends started giving her the nickname Loony.

Abilities:

Baby:
Diamond Dust: breathing out freezing cold air

In-Training:
Yami Burst: Spits out a ball of dark energy.

Rookie:
Tear Shot: Concentrates power in its forehead antenna, then fires a ball of water at the opponent.

Luna Claw: Scratches with claws filled with the power of darkness.

Lop-ear Ripple: Spins many times with its ears, creating a vortex of bubbles which entraps the opponent.

Champion:
Moon Night Kick
Tear Arrow
Moon Night Bomb

Ultimate:
Lunatic Dance: Crescemon clones itself and all of its clones attack the enemies.

Dark Archery: A dark crescent blast.

Ice Archery: Slashes crescents of ice at its enemies.

Mega:
Crescent Harken: Bewitches the opponent with the mysterious power of the moon, so that they see themselves as their own opponent and immediately tear themselves to pieces.

Arrow of Artemis: Pulls a faintly sparkling arrow of ice from the quill-like protuberances on its back, then fires it.

Goodnight Moon: Lures the opponent into sleep with the lunar light shining from the "Goodnight Sisters" on its legs.

Digivice:
digimon_alpha_generation_digivice___d_sai_by_nelanequin-d7xdba7.png
Mizuki's is light purple 27

Digivolutions:
LunamonDigivolve_zpsfe115dce.jpg

Side Digivolutions:
What else is there, truly? Only one split from Adult/Champion is allowed.

Other Information:
Loony is as tall as Mizuki's hip

Last edited:
@Crow; so how does this work is everyone accepted?

I couldn't find an exact scale or height for Lopmon. If someone could help me find that data that be great.

edit-

Went to sleep. Only had 3 to 4 hours of sleep last time. So

Maybe if the Digimon has appeared in animated form, you could use that as a scale for comparison.

Well, I'll take some time to look over all dem apps.

Oh yeah, I intend for this to be its own continuity(much like how the games are independent from the anime), so try not to mention anime stuff like DATS.

Maybe if the Digimon has appeared in animated form, you could use that as a scale for comparison.

Well, I'll take some time to look over all dem apps.

Okay I found some photos. Lopmon is tiny. I'll put up some photos into the application

Let's see how I can summarise the progress of the applicacions...

For starters, I would like stated abilities for all stages, as opposed to just the base state.

I am alright with acquiring Digimon before the player launches the 'Digimon' application(it appears a mere week prior to the start of the RP), but I want to make sure that not everyone does that.

@CynderTheDragoness

I'll just be here waiting. You're going with Adventure Gabumon line right?

@Crow

You going to dump that Hysteri- oh wait that's me.

@Quintessence

Like mentioned, I would like to avoid the mention of major gigs exclusive to other canons, such as organizations exclusive to said continuities, since this RP exists in its own continuity. Of course, we can discuss some factors and such via PM, so that changes don't have to be too drastic.

I actually like your application. Her personality would be intriguing to see when interacting with the various arc characters from each arc, considering that most of the planned arcs involve Digimon of high authority such as Royal Knights, Demon Lords and Sovereigns. Those Sovereigns will be pretty fun.

@Clyde

Acceptio

@Lillian

I'll just leave this tag here to keep track.

@AmerillaRose

I'll be awaiting.

Six of us huh. And half the cast's Digimon are rabbits. Ain't that a-

-yeah I need a good joke. Uuuhhh.... bunny.

^When are we going to hop onto the IC

^sorry had to make the bad bunny pun

Fantastic being accepted.

And I'll add abilities for Cherubimon Antylomon and Wendigomon

Let's see how I can summarise the progress of the applicacions...

For starters, I would like stated abilities for all stages, as opposed to just the base state.

I am alright with acquiring Digimon before the player launches the 'Digimon' application(it appears a mere week prior to the start of the RP), but I want to make sure that not everyone does that.

@CynderTheDragoness

I'll just be here waiting. You're going with Adventure Gabumon line right?

@Crow

You going to dump that Hysteri- oh wait that's me.

@Quintessence

Like mentioned, I would like to avoid the mention of major gigs exclusive to other canons, such as organizations exclusive to said continuities, since this RP exists in its own continuity. Of course, we can discuss some factors and such via PM, so that changes don't have to be too drastic.

I actually like your application. Her personality would be intriguing to see when interacting with the various arc characters from each arc, considering that most of the planned arcs involve Digimon of high authority such as Royal Knights, Demon Lords and Sovereigns. Those Sovereigns will be pretty fun.

@Clyde

Acceptio

@Lillian

I'll just leave this tag here to keep track.

@AmerillaRose

I'll be awaiting.

Six of us huh. And half the cast's Digimon are rabbits. Ain't that a-

-yeah I need a good joke. Uuuhhh.... bunny.
I'll be done soon. Just got on to finish up pal!

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Natsume Tsukiko[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 9[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male [yes, yes it's a boy I had to do a double take, but it's a boy][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As evening is falling and the sun is beginning to set, turning the sky to pink, and the clouds orange. You decide to head into a convenience store for a snack. As you do so you bump into a young boy, wait that's a boy correct in an elementary school uniform. He has straight black hair and dark brown irises. It's a boy? He's wearing the boys uniform, though you're very confused on how to address the young man. He apologizes kindly and tries to help you up despite his tiny size. [BCOLOR=transparent]Only standing at 131.064 cms [4'3"]. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
acd8o6.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He seems like someone you could easily pushover, except that his mother jokes that he's got his father's spirit. Tsukiko is remarkably brave for being nine he sticks up for other kids his age who got bullied. Always sent home from being in a fight. Tsukiko himself doesn't fight. Often he takes the blows for the other kids, coming home bruised or hurt. Except that Tsukiko is known for smiling anyway. He's not a happy child, like obnoxiously happy. But he does have a soft and cheery expression.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His family praise him for being the next family prodigy, except that Tsukiko doesn't believe in it. His parents praise him for being intellectual and smart. And even the schools have done so as well. He's nine, but already near champion Go player. Which his parents revel in. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sometimes Tsukiko reflects the name given to him. All the impression of him are reflections of who people think he is. His parents think he's smart and the teachers too so that's the only thing adults see of him. The kids at school think he's weird, or kind. And that's the only thing other kids see of him. He's never really had a friend.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Because friends always believe something about Tsukiko that he is not. Fiercely loyal and trustworthy, Tsukiko is bold, and will stand up for himself. Which makes kids at school hate him because he's not who they think he was. They think he's beyond kind that there isn't a "mean" bone in his body. Tsukiko isn't mean, but he doesn't like being called names either.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Some of the names, that have gotten him sent home for hitting kids his age and then getting into a fight. Are when they call him a "girl". Or one time they tried to make him wear a skirt. For whatever reason as well he doesn't like the top of his head to be touched and is known to bite anyone who does touch the top of his head.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Either way though Tsukiko will be your guardian and closest friend. If you get to know this, quiet, calm, stubborn, individual. He loves books, and is at a higher reading grade than his fellow students. He's at a higher grade in math as well. Yet, Tsukiko doesn't want to be seen as mature for his age. He just wants to be seen as a person.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fighting for his own individuality and not living like a reflection of moonlight on a water's edge. He's an excellent Go player in his division and his favorite pass time when not forced to study is to read books on mythology.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Born November 14th, 2016 he was born to a rather successful family. His mother former Akabane Nao, owns and runs the family owned convenience store where he lives with his mother Natsume Nao, Grandfather Akabane,and his father Natsume Sei. While his mother, him, and his brother Natsume Toma with their grandfather run the store. His father Sei is currently a police officer in Tokyo. Tsukiko has adopted his personality from both parents his family says.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His mother is soft and kind hearted and Tsukiko loves her dearly. His father is tough, confident and assertive and Tsukiko wishes him to be safe. His brother Toma is a blend of the two, he's more assertive with tough love, but Tsukiko admires his brother for seeking to complete his dream. Toma is about to graduate high school and Tsukiko was a kind of tiny miracle. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Both parents might be older, but they are protective and supportive of Tsukiko and he respects that a lot. Yet, Tsukiko wishes to pursue the things he wishes for as well. His parents can be too supportive and too overprotective. Perhaps because they are older now. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Peace Maker; Tsukiko is not violent by nature, he prefers to take the more peaceful route and often tries to defuse fighting. This is a skill he learned as the youngest child of the family when his Grandfather and his father get into fights. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tsukiko's Theme Song[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Babydmon[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nickname: NA[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
10qwcbl.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Just accept this poorly drawn image as a size comparison

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Quiet and stubborn is the best way to describe Babydmon. Much like Tsukiko, except that it might be a little insecure. Despite a quiet soul. It can get rowdy, particularly on sugar and sweets. Beyond that Tsukiko brings something out of Babydmon that shows a loyal, stubborn creature. Who would put itself in the way of harm for others much like Tsukiko.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Said to have wandered away from its nest. Petitmon was alone for a very long time. He was scared and tried to runaway from all the things that would try to eat him. Dreaming to become stronger and bigger, he wished there was someone in the world who cared for him. Then one day he was pulled out of the Digimon world and found Tsukiko. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Abilities:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Babydmon- In Training[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hot Steam; Fires a blow of hot gas produced in its body. The gas is not just hot, but spicy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dracomon - Rookie[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Baby Breath; Breathes out a high temperature sigh at the opponent.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tail Smash; Spins its whole body to deliver a blow with its tail[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]G Shurunen; Makes the horns on its head glow intensely, then fires a beam shot from the back of its mouth[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Coredramon [blue]- Champion[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Blue Flare Breath; Fires a stream of blue flaming breath from its mouth.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strike Bomber; Uses it tail to slam his opponent [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]G Shurunen II: Similar to Dracomon's G Shurunen attack, when its "gekirin" is touched, its horns glow and it fires diffusing laser beams indiscriminately from its mouth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Wingdramon- Ultimate[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Blaze Sonic Breath: Fires scorching breath from its mouth by exceeding the speed of sound.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Explode Sonic Lance: Accelerates up to maximum speed in a nose dive at the opponent, then strikes them with the lance on its back.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Wing Blast: Generates a shock wave by moving at supersonic speed, which injures the opponent even if they parry its other attacks.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slayedramon- Mega [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tenryu Slash; Accelerates Fragarach with a spin of its body, and then drives it vertically through the opponent's skull, cutting them in half. This is the first form of Ryūzanken.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shoryu Slash; Refines a dragon wave with Fragarach, and then releases it pointing upward, slaying the opponent from the sword's pressure alone. This is the second form of Ryūzanken.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Koryu Slash; Steps in close to the opponent, and then curls Fragarach around them, shaving off their whole body with the entwined sword. This is the third form of Ryūzanken.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Digivice:[/BCOLOR]
2n8wnjt.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Digivolutions:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
ej5wyp.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR]
Note; I saw this if when he transforms into Ultimate and Mega. It just be fucking awesome. That drum beat. That moment in the anime. Where Tsukiko could put his faith in his Digimon. Lol

Babydmon

@Crow

He is done.
Little extra though; I had to improvise the description for a few of the abilities because when i looked, they had none.

Status
Not open for further replies.