Digimon: Digital Chronicles | OoC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow: whatever the original one is, yea.

I can't wait to confuse everyone with Tsukiko-kun's gender

Also everyone Japanese honorifics

-Sama is used for someone older or of higher position
-San is used for someone older, but more equal to an individuals position
-Senpai is used for upperclassmen
-Kun and Chan is used for someone of equal terms with you

But also remember

-Bo and Chan can also be used as cute terms of endearment for someone as well
-Even Chi can also be used as a cute terms of endearment. For example, "Tsukichi"

Since I find no signs of anyone else signing up, I guess I'll declare Ogremon and Cerberumon the Main recurring Antagonists. I was waiting to see if anyone wanted to declare one of them before proceeding.

Also, for most of the cast, except like one or two who wrote your history before the first mention of this(this is the second mention), you're supposed to meet your Digimon some time after the launch of the application, as opposed to before. For those who already have their Digimanz and for good reason(in this case, Phascomon and Lopmon), said Digimon will be returning to the Digital World in the first time since months/years, since they had no way to return until now.

I'll guide the story, but I also expect us all to cooperate and contribute

The story will start with the cast in different parts of a forest after launching the application before uniting. From there on, they'll meet their Digimon, with me meeting mine last.

As always, Digimon are met at Rookie stage or below

Also, I'll decide when each Ultimate evolves into a Mega. The time and arcs in which each Mega evolution occurs is affected by subgroups such as Royal Knights, Olympos XII, 7 Great Demon Lords, Big Death Stars, BAN-TYO and so on.

As arcs pass, I'll be adding these groups to the 'Ask before using' or 'Disallowed for Story Purposes' list, but for now, unless otherwise stated, they're free to use.

Of course, said arcs won't focus on said Mega Evolution(that'd just be boring), and Mega Evolution is merely the selective reward.

Also, if no one claims these 'mons before the story starts I might consider adding them to the 'Already an NPC' List:

BanchoLeomon
Darkdramon
A bunch of Royal Knights(don't worry, not all of them)
Jupitermon

Last edited:
Fantastic time for Shin to be the biggest Tsundere there ever was

• Useful
Reactions: Crow
After the guy who wanted Beelzebumon posts his Beelzebumon app all the other 5 Demon Lords will be 'Disallowed for Story Reasons', with Lucemon being [VIABLE].

Most of the 'mons listed as [VIABLE] on that list need not be trained from Rookie if you intend to have them. However, they won't just cling onto you. You need to prove thyself worthy.

Also everyone Japanese honorifics

-Sama is used for someone older or of higher position
-San is used for someone older, but more equal to an individuals position
-Senpai is used for upperclassmen
-Kun and Chan is used for someone of equal terms with you

But also remember

-Bo and Chan can also be used as cute terms of endearment for someone as well
-Even Chi can also be used as a cute terms of endearment. For example, "Tsukichi"

I'd also like to add

-Han is a more friendly form of San, but it's still used for people you don't know very well

And in Japanese politeness, unless your characters are friends. We will be most likely calling each other by our last names, until the other gives permission to use their first name. And even then the first name should be followed with Kun and Chan till someone says its fine to call them just by their name.

I'd also like to add

-Han is a more friendly form of San, but it's still used for people you don't know very well

I always thought -han was a Kyoto thing.

Alright not always, but rather a year or two.

I always thought -han was a Kyoto thing.

Alright not always, but rather a year or two.

Han is not just a kyoto thing

Alright I'll just tag everyone from the interest check who isn't here yet

@Raven @Kal @Ryth @tipsytotodile @digiexpert

There's still room.

Also, I'm adding a new part of the application, your 'ID', under the 'Digivice' section. Pick any number from 000001 to 000050.

Alright I'll just tag everyone from the interest check who isn't here yet

@Raven @Kal @Ryth @tipsytotodile @digiexpert

There's still room.

Also, I'm adding a new part of the application, your 'ID', under the 'Digivice' section. Pick any number from 000001 to 000050.
I pick 27! . . . I don't know why 27, but I like the number right now XD

Shin 11

and

Tsukiko 3

@AmerillaRose might your application be complete? It appears that all that is needed is a longer history, slightly longer personality and it's good for analysis.

On a side note I'll leave this here for later purposes.

obFvMkx.png

@AmerillaRose might your application be complete? It appears that all that is needed is a longer history, slightly longer personality and it's good for analysis.

On a side note I'll leave this here for later purposes.

obFvMkx.png
I'm almost done, I need to work on Mizuki a bit more and then I should be done ^u^

Alrighty, after Amerilla and @Quintessence fix their applications up, and @DustBunny posts his, we can rev this RP up with Story 0.

Reactions: AmerillaRose
I think I'm done! XD

Accepted.

We have two more apps to wait for. Come forth, our Demons!

Yay! Thank you ^u^

Status
Not open for further replies.