digimon anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow I was gonna message you today about that relationship cus I have another thing going on with mine since Sistermon Noir is a champion level unlike blanc, I was gonna suggest their relationship be in the past but still there so they would know each other but it wouldn't be recent because how I wrote mine was they met after my impmon originally hit champion level and worked for Gankoomon for a time but later split up when they weren't needed anymore, noir would then later reach mega but end up giving up her extra data (and thus her access to her digivolutions) to help her brother Beelzemon (the best digimon in the universe) so she'd have to start over again from rookie (which fits neatly with a digimon story as tamers start with rookies with few exceptions)
Also I was considering switching my impmon to Beelzemon instead of bellestarmon since i've been playing with him in the new digimon game and he's the best ever but you seemed happy about having a relationship going on there >3>

I guess it could be just Blanc being sent by Gankoomon during this recent mission to help the humans and such since Noir is not present, and a long time ago, the two Sisters helped Huckmon train under Gankoomon's orders, before going seperate ways after he had achieved his Mega state. If GlassTrinity is interested in my previously stated plans...

@CursedDawn

Well another digivolution line I like is Aegiomon I would have to find a rookie form though so if at a later time we go with secondary digimon I'd like to go with him.

Also the idea I had is that their digimon will reflect their personality or spirit or whatever and their secondary digimon could reflect another side to them like commandramon will be serious but Aegiomon will be a childish comedian who is playful just an idea

Aegiomon's got Jupitermon as a mega but a rookie is trickier... hm...
I'm afraid I can't find anything for a rookie form... the only things I can find even semi related in any way to him don't fit any of his other forms at all...
Best option I can think of for that would be to adjust Aegiomon to rookie (he kinda looks like it anyway) Aegiochusmon to champion and holy mode for ultimate

Also, everybody! Working on making ooc now (against better judgement decided to do homework later) and there's a couple things I wanted to say, first, who wants to help me gm? Experience says I'm not good at doing it alone (not while I'm in the rp myself at the same time). Everyone can of course still give input with the story and stuff but I'll need someone to help with actual posts for like NPCs and baddies and stuff :3
second, the secondary digimon thing, i'll allow it if you want but if you do not want a secondary that's fine too! since a few of you guys really like that i won't say no but I'd prefer not everyone have extras ok? You'll get them after somehow being separated from your main partner who'll you'll regain later and part with secondary till the final battle, that sound good?

The plot mentions that the company intends to sell Digimon as pets and property.

Maybe we could have an entire arc which starts off from having our Digimon being captured and sent into the real world somewhere. Afterwards, we get new Digimon and try to find them.

not a bad idea there, and it does actually help what i said with not everyone having secondary, some of them get caught and taken away and the digimon-less tamers can have some drama/emotional stuff going on while being protected by the one's who still have partners, how's that sound?
P.S. nearly done with ooc sorry my net is being slow, it's doing that annoying junk where it takes 30 freaking seconds to finish putting what i type
P.P.S Arcandum shall henceforth be proclaimed the Co-GM, have a cookie (n_n)>o

Well everyone will have some control over NPCs (depending on the situation) though it might be better for baddies to have fewer with control, we'll see when we get that far :3

Status
Not open for further replies.