digimon anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
susanoomon is most definitely off the table xD
Susanoomon is born of a fusion of all 20 legendary warrior spirits he's well beyond normal mega, in fact he's classified as a super ultimate level (which refers to anything beyond mega) even the two who fused into him (emperorgreymon and magnagarurumon) were beyond average mega level in power, susanoomon was strong enough to (sorta... fusion and stuff) single handedly defeat lucemon who is pretty much the single most dangerous digimon ever and whose mere ultimate stage is capable of wiping out mega levels without effort

If susanoomon has no evolutionary trail cyberdramon does fit thanks
Susanomon is a mix of a buuuuunch of stuff so yeah its out of the question. Anyways, unlike what the series have showed Andromon is actually an ultimate Digimon and I find him pretty cool (take a look if you wanna)

andromon is cool though i can never get over the way his face looks with those wide eyes >.>

andromon is cool though i can never get over the way his face looks with those wide eyes >.>
Yea commandramon with cyberdramon as the ultimate form final answer yea andromon wide eyes makes him look like a robocop reject

well seems activity has petered out, let's see if i got this right so far
@Iroh Commandramon>Sealsdramon>Cyberdramon>Darkdramon
@Arcandum Betamon>Seadramon>MegaSeadramon>MetalSeadramon (or GigaSeadramon? you didn't specify so I can only presume seadramons xD)
@Kurogane86 BlackGaomon line? I'm not sure if you ever really decided
@Crow something with Sistermon Blanc?
Me: Impmon>Sistermon Noir>LadyDevimon>BelleStarmon
This isn't anything set in stone so feel free to change your mind if you feel like it i'm just making sure everyone knows what everyone is thinking :3
I'm heading to bed now so hope we get good plot stuff thought up tomorrow n_n

Well the lines is Beatmon>Seadramon>MegaSeadramon>MetalSeadramon>GigaSedramon

If we're skipping baby stages Tokomon is excluded

So far I've planned

Tokomon > Sistermon Blanc > Sistermon Blanc Awakened > Angewomon > (Still deciding)

My Ultimate Candidates are Venusmon, Ophanimon and... I think I might need to observe more candidates. I'll want this to be an equal to Beelstarmon.

I might even select Seraphimon.

@Arcandum
@Crow
@CursedDawn
@Kurogane86

We have about 5 people we know digimon usually involves arcs like first major enemy being a champion usually
It usually goes the arc from rookie to champion then new enemies that require ultimate digivolution

What age range will the humans be...
Will there be different zones cuz I did like that in the latest digimon how they went to different zones

Also last idea I have maybe their partners can be taken away from them and the digidestined have to find new partners they are compatible with maybe digimon that digivolve a different way like fusions or something

Last edited by a moderator:
I fixed my digivolutions.

I guess I'll vote for teens maybe early adults like 20ish.

So in your idea we have 2 partners? We have the ones we have then they get stolen then we find new ones?

The GM leans towards the idea of one partner to bond with. Since this is an RP, it does allow organisation.

I'm thinking of an age range 12 to 18. Don't want too young, but don't want verking adults either. So it's pre-birthday first year middle school to post-birthday last year high school.

I'd be 100% on board with this but only if the plot is handled correctly. Personally I like the mature tones that Cyber Sleuth hits as well as how it blends the idea of Digimon into our world, giving the plot something that is both appealing, engaging, and relatable.

I'm not really interested in another story revolving around digidestined and the usual go around. Crow mentioned a military like setting, which I think could be good or bad depending. First thing that pops into my mind with that is the military forcing kids to be used as test subjects and jacking them into the internet or something with experimental technology. This way we could mirror EDEN from Cyber Sleuth, but give our own characters the free roaming they would need. Each character could also go through their first forced upload into cyberspace that forces them to bond with data, resulting in a union between our characters and their digimon. This could lead to some good character emotion, what with children being forced away from their families and the pain the comes with experimentation, all while finding unlikely companionship with the digimon they are accidentally bonded too.

Eventually the kids could even find each other through cyberspace and plan a breakout from the military. The military could even use a powerful program, such as Ophanimon Falldown Mode, as a guardian to secure their network security. Then again this could be a terrible idea for a roleplay, I'm just brainstorming. >3>

I fixed my digivolutions.

I guess I'll vote for teens maybe early adults like 20ish.

So in your idea we have 2 partners? We have the ones we have then they get stolen then we find new ones?
Yea an idea I propose not really two partners just one partner their bonded with and their bonded partners get taken so they come across other digimon they can make digivolve possibly in a different way to help rescue their real partners not in one shot like a small arc in that aspect and their temporary partners go back to where they came from

Let's say sealsdramon is taken and I come across a veemon that resonates with my emotions and I can cause veemon to armor digivolve or cause two digimon to fuse it's still a brainstorm but u get the idea

@Crow I'd say go with venusmon the olympos digimon don't get enough attention :3
@Iroh i don't hate the idea but... that'd have everyone running around with 3 characters and that seems overly complicated for us
@GlassTrinity Hi! :3 That's not a bad idea, I like that kinda stuff, we could an alternate version of the data squad universe with a corrupt DATS, makes it easier to explain since preexisting government group revolving around digimon

@Crow I'd say go with venusmon the olympos digimon don't get enough attention :3
@Iroh i don't hate the idea but... that'd have everyone running around with 3 characters and that seems overly complicated for us
@GlassTrinity Hi! :3 That's not a bad idea, I like that kinda stuff, we could an alternate version of the data squad universe with a corrupt DATS, makes it easier to explain since preexisting government group revolving around digimon
yea well they won't have both sets of digimon at the same time just until they save their original and in some big final battle their secondary digimon can show up and help

banner-03-44-22-09-01-2016-original.png

welcome to Digimon World Online (DWO) program, your way into the digital world.

Hello there. I would like to on the behalf of the Thakumi cooperation invite you to our offices and by extension the Digital World Online program. The DWO project has been in the making for several years and is almost ready to launch, in light of this we would like to have a few people test it. It is for this reason, we have sent you this letter. We would like you to be one of these select few. To protect the DWO program and several layers of legal reasons we can not disclose much about the project in this letter, but we will answer any and all questions at the event. This event will take place at the 18th of February at Thakumi headquarters. We hope to see you there.
Best wishes, The Thakumi cooperation
It has been about a week since you and five others received this letter along with a card the showed the exact location and the time the event starts, only one issue. The time shown on each card is slightly different. In reality, this letter is just a trick. It makes it seem like the Thakumi cooperation is going to hold and event to show you and tell you about the DWO program, but sadly this is just straight up kidnapping. They need someone to enter into the program and fix all the bugs and flaws they simply can't do anything about from the outside, and this is where you come in. While it is true that the Thakumi cooperation has done tests on DWO, it has never worked as intended. A few of the issues they have run into are that the code you are made up of as you get transported in often breaks and you get lost in the program. While another problem is that the people who have survived being digitized get locked in the program, eventually going insane.

In the media, the DWO program has been advertised as a way for people to travel into the digital world and experience it. However, the end goal is for the Thakumi cooperation to be able to transport people and Digimon between the two worlds. They are hoping to sell the Digimon to people as pets, toys and even weapons.

They can not be allowed to do this, and thankfully most Digimon are resisting. However there a few strong Digimon and the ones that follow them that hunger for battle and see the human world as just another battlefield and have decided to help the Thakumi cooperation and have set up control points all over the digital world.

Thankfully you and a few others survive being digitized and transported into the digital world and get told that fixing the issues will allow you to return to our world, but all around you, it can see how the code is breaking apart and destroying the digital world. So will you help the people who kidnapped you or will you turn your back on them and head out to ruin everything they have built ?

The choice is ultimately yours.

/////

how's that guys? @Arcandum came up with it and wrote it out, I think its awesome! n_n​

Status
Not open for further replies.