digimon anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here's my digimon.

Pitchmon - Tsunomon - Black Gabumon - Black Gaogamon - Black Mach Gaogamon - Black Mirage Gaogamon.

Last edited:
@Iroh do you have a preference toward any kind of type?
I know several off hand, you could have agumon as a rookie and go up the tyrannomon line (tyrannomon, metaltyrannomon, rusttyrannomon)
i mentioned the veemon line, veedramon, aeroveedramon, ulforceveedramon
one i'm not quite happy with is goburimon, ogremon, digitamamon, titamon, i really like goburimon/ogremon and titamon but i'm not happy with digitamamon as the ultimate... it's just so out of place with the other forms
let's see... you could do tentomon up the kuwagamon line, kuwagamon, okuwamon, grankuwagamon (or grandiskuwagamon, whichever you prefer, grandis is more humanoid)
there's the wonderfully awesome dorumon line, dorugamon, dorugreymon, dorugoramon
those are all i can think of off hand without looking stuff up but its a lot xD

@Kurogane86 that's actually pretty easy Tapirmon (i prefer that version of his name, you don't have to use it) goes to boarmon, then mammothmon, then skullmammothmon, check them and see if you like em (i suggest using digimon.wikia.com over wikimon)
I like grandiskwogamon but I'm gonna keep looking

@Kurogane86 um while it's not bad to think out so early, we're probably gonna be starting from rookie level up rather than from a digi egg, and um... you skipped rookie level, and mega level o.o
If you want a black version of gaomon's line that's ok but you should know your rookie through mega levels xD

@Iroh ah i'd forgotten them! I always liked commandramon and sealsdramon though not a big fan of tankdramon (you can use him of course that's fine just saying i personally don't like his design)

Mine... shall be... Impmon>Sistermon Noir>LadyDevimon>BelleStarmon
Just recently discovered sistermon so i could finally complete this digivolution line :3
now we just need a plot >3>

me too i like the darker color scheme, i just wish they gave her better abilities and stuff... but no they had to be lame and write her off as a weak version of sakuyamon >.>

If we're allowed multiple Digimon, I'll go for Sistermons Blanc and Noir.

If we're only allowed one, Sistermon Blanc.

me too i like the darker color scheme, i just wish they gave her better abilities and stuff... but no they had to be lame and write her off as a weak version of sakuyamon >.>

I think I want ravmon but can't find the rookie or champion form

If we're going for Traditional Digivolution as a must...

Tokomon > Sistermon Blanc

And from Sistermon Blanc, two possible routes are possible

>Sistermon Blanc (Awakened) > ??? > ???

>Sistermon Noir > Sistermon Noir (Awakened) > ???

ravemon? his rookie and champion would be falcomon and peckmon @Iroh
@Crow i don't really mind if you use blanc but i've got noir for mine, i mean if you really want i can choose something else but i'd prefer my bellestarmon line
and guys for the sake of simplicity one digimon ok?
@Arcandum hi! :3
everyone's just figuring out what digimon they want so far xD
we have a whole lotta nothing for plot so far

well, I will go for the Betamon line just that is out of the way. As for a plot... I might have an idea *runs of to start writing stuff down*

ravemon? his rookie and champion would be falcomon and peckmon @Iroh
@Crow i don't really mind if you use blanc but i've got noir for mine, i mean if you really want i can choose something else but i'd prefer my bellestarmon line
@Arcandum hi! :3
everyone's just figuring out what digimon they want so far xD
we have a whole lotta nothing for plot so far

And crowmon is the ultimate ok thanks

It will be alright. I'm sticking to Sistermon Blanc, my good old partner.

In fact, I feel that this could bring up some good interaction.

no problem :3
*totally hasn't spent an inordinate amount of time checking out digimon for the sake of making digimon characters*
@Crow, alrighty then, i was thinking the same thing

no problem :3
*totally hasn't spent an inordinate amount of time checking out digimon for the sake of making digimon characters*
Nope back to commandramon ravmon was used in the show I don't like tankdramon though

Both Sistermons have affiliations with Huckmon and Gankoomon, members of the Royal Knights. Maybe we could tie dem Sistermons in as ambassadors or scouts or something sent by Gankoomon.

well if you don't like tankdramon might i suggest cyberdramon? it fits darkdramon and sealdramon way better anyway
@Crow that's not a bad idea... that could work well for part of her history

well if you don't like tankdramon might i suggest cyberdramon? it fits darkdramon and sealdramon way better anyway
I'm gonna look at cyberdramon ... What about susanoomon is he acceptable don't know his evolutionary line

If susanoomon has no evolutionary trail cyberdramon does fit thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.