Different Situations, Same Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel chuckled and shook his head, he then looked at Amy and smiled, "And who is this lovely woman?"

Bryce looked at Amy and smiled then looked his grandparents, "Oh, this is my girlfriend Amy," he then looked back at Amy still smiling, it was obvious he was close to his grandparents, "Amy these are my grandparents Gabriel and Susan."
Susan smirked then shook her hand, "Girlfriend huh? Well its nice to meet you."

Amy smiled at Bryce's grandparents and shook their hands.
For a moment, she couldn't believe Susan was actually smirking at Bryce and her. But she simply smiled at both of them "It's nice to meet you too, I didn't know Bryce had such close and lovely grandparents." She shot Bryce a playful glare and let go of Susan's hand, standing next to Bryce again.

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Gabriel chuckled, "Oh gee Bry we practically raised you and you can and tell us about your girlfriend?" He teased.

Bryce smirked and rolled his eyes, "Oh yeah like I expect my grandparents all the way over here from Colorado! Who told you anyways?"

"Auttie," Gabriel said, using Autumn's nickname.

Bryce shook his head, "Should have known."

The old couple chuckles softly, "Well we will be back in a few we are gonna go to the cafeteria and eat. It was a long trip here." Gabriel said and they left.

Amy couldn't help but grin as she watched Bryce interact with his grandparents. At least now she knew he had someone who cared for him in his family other than Autumn.

She waited till they were out before turning to Bryce and hugging him. She didn't know why exactly, but she was too happy for him to ignore the urge to hug him "You have amazing grandparents, you know that?" She asked as she pulled away slightly, leaving her arms around his neck but pulling away enough to actually look at him, a grin spread out on her face.

Bryce chuckles and looks down at her then lightly presses his lips against hers for a moment, "Yeah I know. Autumn and I stayed over at their house as much as we could and helped around the farm. We mainly stayed over there whenever our mother had one of her mental breakdowns and my dad threw one of his hissy fits." Bryce just then realized that that was the first time he mentioned his mother.

Amy didn't hesitate to kiss him back. But when they pulled away and Bryce spoke of his mother, Amy was frowning. She couldn't believe his own father would poison him, now he was saying his mother had mental breakdowns as well?
Instead of asking questions, she leaned against him again and kissed his lips slowly and passionately before pulling away and resting her forehead against his "I'm sorry to hear that." She whispered, referring to his parents "Most of it is over now, and you have your grandparents, Autumn, and I beside you. Don't forget that." She whispered.

• Love
Bryce smiled and kissed her once again for a moment before speaking again, "Its alright. And I am glad I have you guys atleast... And you know since you pretty much already know my father is a complete douche you can ask any questions you want at this point. At this point there is no use in trying to hide anything."

Amy looked up at Bryce and smiled, she was glad she had gained his trust.

Pulling away from his hold, she sat on the bed and tapped on the spot beside her, referring to Bryce sitting down. She looked at him and bit her lip "Well, what's your mom's story? You've never mentioned her before.. where is she?" She asked softly.

Bryce sat down and looked at her, "Well my mother died when I was 13," he really didn't see the point in hiding things from her any more than she already knew part of his personal life, "She was a mentally ill who was a schizophrenic. She couldn't even take care of herself let alone Autumn and I, which might I add Autumn us the spitting image of her. Anyways, she ended getting sent to a mental institution because of it not even a week of being there she had a serious episode and was convinced everyone in the institution where demons trying take over her body... She ended up committing suicide by jumping out the 4th story window because she was so convinced demons were after her."

Amy stared at Bryce as he spoke and was taken aback. She knew Bryce had a rough start, but not this rough. She sat silently, listening to every word he said.
And when he was done, she couldn't help but shift to face him and hug him tightly, closing her eyes as she did "I'm sorry baby.."She whispered softly "You don't deserve any of what happened to you.." She mumbled and kissed his cheek, still hugging him "You know I'm here for you. Whatever it is you need."

Bryce chuckles and hugs back, "Eh din't feel sorry for me. Its all in the past so I try not to think about it," Bryce shrugs, "Besides when it comes to my mother Autumn is more messed up about it then me. Mainly because she is worried since she looks like our mom she is going to end up getting her illness. Considering it is genetic and all..."

Amy pulled away slightly, frowning as she looked at Bryce "First, I do not feel sorry for you. I'm not some stranger who feels sympathetic towards you." She corrected his words "I'm just your girlfriend who now knows how much you and Autumn struggled and wants to be there for you for the rest of that rocky road." She said truthfully before sighing "As for Autumn, well we'll have to cheer her up whenever she's feeling down about it won't we?" She smiled at that "Because no way she is going to turn out like that, she would've showed some symptoms already.. or something." She said, pecking Bryce on the lips "It'll all be okay. For both of you."

Bryce chuckles, kissed back then stood up, "Yeah I suppose. Thanks... Now we should go to the cafeteria I am starving!... Plus I have to make sure my grandfather isn't going to talk someone's ear off." He said with a light chuckle.

As Bryce tried to tug her to get up, Amy frowned and tugged him back to sit down "You, mister, are not allowed out of your room. Except with a wheelchair, now if you want to roll around the halls, that is fine by me, But I have a feeling you don't really like that so," She stood up herself and smiled "I'll go see your grandparents and you will sit right here. Got it big guy?" She asked playfully.

Bryce groaned, "Come on I can't just stay in this room. Look I will use the damn wheelchair but if I stay in this room any longer I might snap... Besides," he says grabbing the wheelchair and sitting down in it blushing slightly, "I have to make sure my gramps doesn't tell a certain story to people..."

Amy watched Bryce as he stood up and grabbed the wheelchair, sitting down on it. She couldn't help but notice the slight blush on his face and grinned widely "There's a certain story?" She asked and her eyes sparkled "I have to hear it!" She laughed lightly at Bryce's face and his attempt to stop her, but she was already out of the door, wanting to race Bryce down to the cafeteria to hear the story before he's able to stop her.
Reaching the cafeteria, Amy gets to his grandparents just as Susan is lecturing the lady behind the counter. She couldn't help but grin at the scene before walking up to them "Misses Wolfe, Sir?" She got their attention and saw them both grin at her which only encouraged her. She smirked and looked back at the door making sure Bryce did not arrive yet "There's a story about Bryce that he'd feel embarrassed enough to blush?" She asked, her eyes on Susan who smirked back.

Bryce groaned as they made their way to them... Autumn was there two! All 3 grinned at each other then look back at Amy.
Autumn giggled, "It was the sweetest thing ever! Even back then Bryce had quite a bit of pride thus why he is so embarrassed about it."

Bryce growled, "I was 8!!"

Gabriel chuckled and looked at Autumn, "Why don't you tell the story?"

Autumn grinned, "Ok!" She looked back at Amy and began "Ok so we were in school and there was a bingo party going on... I... kinda had a lil bit embarrassing day. I kinda ripped my pants and everyone was giving me a hard time about it. Then Bryce, out of nowhere jumps up in front of the stage and start singing and dancing to this," she cleared her throat and started do a dance demonstrating what Bryce did, "Bingo! Bingo! Earth is a fun place fun oh! The food is tasty to, Yum! Lets go play-o and be friends-so. Its time to play some bingo!"
Bryce blushed a deep dark red.

Amy listened to Autumn, and when she decided to act out what Bryce did, Amy couldn't help but laugh lightly.
She turned to Bryce and grinned "You did that to steer the attention away from Autumn?" She asked while still grinning widely.
She made her way to him and cupped his cheeks "Didn't I tell you, you're nice and sweet." She said then smirked "Ever since you were eight!" She teased, listening to the others behind her snicker. She didn't want Bryce to try and say he wasn't so she pulled out the oldest girlfriend excuse/threat "You try and refuse to admit that, and you'll have no kisses, no hugs, nothing from me. Nada. Zilch." She smirked, her lips inches away from his, but she refused to move them closer.

Bryce groans at her threat then let out a sigh, "Fine whatever, still doesn't mean I can't complain about not being able to deny it."

Autumn giggled, "Hey Bry, maybe you should show her how you did it. You can demonstrate it waayyyy better than I can."

Bryce shot her a glare, "No way in hell woman! I am never doing that again!"

Amy laughed at his reaction. she let go of his cheeks and turned to Autumn and his grandparents "Hey I'm not complaining if he doesn't show me the dance, I'm happy enough he's not denying anything said about him being nice and sweet." She smirked and turned back to Bryce "Right sweetie?" She bit the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing at his scowl "Oh come on sweetie, lighten up!" She leaned into him again and pecked his lips "Show us that smile of yours." She winked and pulled away.

Status
Not open for further replies.