Different Situations, Same Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce smiled a little and gently touched her cheek, he leaned in and kissed her back for a moment then when he pulled away he smirked, "Good. So its official, you are my woman. Fair warning, I do not share easily." He joked.

Amy laughed and nodded "I had a feeling you wouldn't share easily." She joked and pecked him on the lips one last time "You should sleep a little though, you need it." She whispered before slowly pulling away and straightening up, looking for her book "Where'd you put my book?"

Bryce chuckled and handed her her book, "Here you go. But yeah I am pretty sleepy." Shortly after Bryce did fall asleep... he actually looked so peaceful asleep. A little bit of color actually began to come back to his skin.

Amy took her book and sat back in her chair. She pulled her legs up to her chest and got comfortable as she began to read as soon as Bryce fell asleep. She was glad they had cleared things up, but yet she couldn't believe he was actually her boyfriend now.
She looked up from her book and gazed at Bryce for a moment, finding him adorable while sleeping so peacefully.
She soon returned to her reading and as it began getting a bit late, Any found herself drifting off, hugging her book to her chest, she leaned against the chair and let her eyes drift closed and fell asleep.

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
A few hours later Bryce woke up then looked over at Amy and smiled, he couldn't believe it. She was actually his girlfriend. He chuckled finding her adorable as she slept. He walked into the bathroom. He didn't seem to have a problem with walking. He figured it would be fine just to get up to go to the bathroom. Before he went to the bathroom Bryce gave Amy a kiss on the cheek.

Last edited:
Amy stirred when she felt Bryce's lips on her cheek. She slowly woke up and looked around, Bryce nowhere to be found.
Hearing commotion from the bathroom, she frowned. He wasn't supposed to get up. Not before 24 hours. Doctors orders.
Amy stoop up and walked over as she spoke up "Bryce? You're not supposed to be up big guy"

Bryce came out of the bathroom and looked down at her and raised an eyebrow, "I had to take a piss. Relax." He said as he walked back over to the bed.

Amy raised an eyebrow back "What if you fell or something? Your legs gave out?" There were hundreds of scenarios in her mind but she shoo her head "I'm sorry, sorry." She apologized and walked over to her chair "I just can't help it, after the whole thing .." She trailed and shook her head again, looking at her book again, even though it was closed she just needed to distract herself from Bryce. She did feel stupid for worrying like that.

Bryce sighed and walked over to her pulling her into a hug into a hug, "Its ok you don't have to be sorry."

Amy was taken aback. Bryce never hugged her before. But she didn't hesitate to hug him back. Burying her face in his chest, she closed her eyes and mumbled "This isn't going to be easy." She whispered, referring to everything, the return to his father's home -that is if Autumn lets him return- the days following the four being here, and their relationship. That wasn't going to be easy at all.
But right now, she just didn't want to pull away from his hold.

Bryce gently rubbed her back and let out a sigh, "I know, but I think it could work." He gave her a small smile, "Its alright Amy." He kissed the top of her head.

Amy sighed, smiling softly when he kisses the top of her head. She relaxed in his arms, which was why she did not want to let go but she finally did, hesitantly, she pulled away and looked up at him "Go back to bed, and rest." She whispered softly as she nodded toward the bed, a small smile on her face.

Bryce let out groan, "I just woke up though. I am really not sleepy." He didn't lay down but he did sit down on the bed.

Amy shook her head "But you body needs to rest." She tried but his look told her he wasn't going to just sleep again right now. Sighing she sat up on her chair and leaned her elbows on the bed as she looked at Bryce "Fine, what do you want to do then?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. He was in a hospital, there was not much to do, hence why she asked, maybe he'd see that and eventually decide to sleep. Or not.

• Love
Bryce sighed, "Well I would like to get up and train. But I know that isn't going to happen," Bryce noticed her reaction then chuckled, "Oh relax I am not going to... even though I really wanna," he paused for a moment, "By the way are you sure your parents would be ok with you staying here?"

Amy let out a breath when Bryce said he wouldn't really do it, because he's a crazy man and she had no doubt if he really wanted to, he'd just get up and train and ignore anyone's protest.
At his question, Amy straightened up, then leaned back in her seat. She frowned and looked around "Don't worry about my parents, let's just.. Not talk about them." It wasn't that she didn't want to talk, but sge simply didn't want to worry him.

Bryce frowned slightly. After a few hours of talking and watching some T.V Bryce eventually fell back to sleep. The next morning Bryce was awoken by a nurse who had a wheel chair, "Bryce, honey, we need to get a few chest x-rays to double check if everything is alright. Bryce groaned and sat up, "Do I have to?"

Amy hadn't picked up her phone all day and night. She stayed up with Bryce and fell asleep shortly after he did. But in the morning, she was awaken by Autumn, and had to leave for school. Knowing she couldn't skip, she sighed and got up, getting in the clothes Autumn got her; high waist jeans short and one shoulder down beige sweater with beige converse. When she was done and ready, she walked over to sleeping Bryce and kissed his lips gently, before walking out.
When the nurse came in and asked for Bryce to get up, Autumn was leaning against the doorway "Yes, you have to, now up little brother."

Bryce groaned and got into the wheel chair he pushed the wheelchair over to the xray room. He laid down in the xray machine and let out a sigh.

Last edited:
Amy was asked a million time why she didn't come in yesterday, and to steer things away from Bryce, she lied and said she didn't feel good.
The day went horribly wrong, nothing really happened but it was boring. Amy was used to having Bryce around so his absence, made her actually miss him and realize how different it was without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.