Different Situations, Same Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce sighed, he was definitely bored without Amy around... It seemed pretty odd not having her around. He missed her. He ended up checking the clock quite a bit waiting for her to come back.

When school was finally over, Amy directly made her way to the hospital. She met Autumn in the cafeteria and Autumn made sure Amy was perfectly fine staying here and Amy did not hesitate to confirm. She bid Autumn goodbye and made her way up to Bryce's room. She, as quiet as ever, made her way up and knocked on the door first making sure if he was awake or not.

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Just as Amy knocked on his door Bryce's voice and a child's could be heard just around the corner.
"I'm gonna beat you Bry!" The child said coming around the corner in a wheel chair. The kid was a cancer patient.
Shortly after Bryce came along in a wheel chair. If course he was letting the kid win. The boy was 8 and had cancer for gods sake.
Bryce chuckled, "We will see about that!" He said shortly behind the boy.

Last edited:
Amy walked in as she heard the yelling. The room wasn't all that big, but yet, a little kid and Bryce were both wheeling around like crazy kids.
She stood there against the wall for a minute, watching them silently, smiling when Bryce teases the kid. But just as the little kid told Bryce he'd crush him like a bug, Amy spoke up "Woah there, you seem pretty strong but please do not hurt my boyfriend." She played along, a smile on her face as the kid grinned at her comment.

• Love
Bryce and the kid stopped racing, they were both smiling at her then the kid looked at Bryce, "Ohhhh so this is your girlfriend Bry?"

Bryce chuckles, "Yes Adam she is."

Before Adam could respond his parents called him then he looked back at Bryce, "See you later Bry." He said as he wheeled over to his parent.

Bryce waved slightly, "See ya later." He said then looked at Amy, stood up and kissed her lips, "And hello to you beautiful."

• Love
Reactions: Valiente
Amy grinned at Adam and waved when Bryce confirmed her being his girlfriend.

She watched him leave then looked up at Bryce as he came up to her, kissing him back and smiling up at him "Hey there big guy." She whispered against his lips and kissed him again, a little longer before pulling away and taking a breath "I've missed you today." She admitted, keeping him close as she gripped his shirt gently.

Bryce intertwined their fingers and looked down at her smiling, "You did? Huh what a coincidence because I missed you too." he said while walking to his room leading her in there.

Amy smiled at Bryce as he spoke and let him lead her into the room, following him as he lead her by the hand "Who's Adam exactly?" She asked curiously as they made their way.

Bryce chuckled as he sat down, "Well while you were gone I was bored as hell so I decided to go walk around... the nurses wouldn't let me walk so I had to be in a wheelchair. Any who I came across the kid when I went over to the cancer patient area... he kinda came over to me and asked if I wanted to race in the wheelchairs."

Amy stood up in front of Bryce and listened to him, their hands still clasped together. She smiled at him and leaned down, pressing her lips against his for a moment before pulling away slightly, leaning her forehead against his "And you say you're not sweet and nice." She teased lightly, in an almost whisper.

Bryce chuckles and returns the kiss, "Cause I am not," He jokes, "I was just bored." He said, he knew that was a lame excuse but he was sticking with it.

Amy laughed slightly and shook her head "Someone's being stubborn." She teased and pulled away, letting his hands go and sitting on the chair beside his bed as she played innocent for having pulled away that suddenly "I don't know if I can be with any liar." She teased still, looking up at Bryce and raising an eyebrow.

Bryce's familiar smirk appeared, "Oh so you are gonna be like that huh?" He stood up then leaned forward propping himself up with the arms of the chair, their lips only inches away from each other, "Oh come on now babe. You know you like my stubborness."

Amy didn't move, even when he hovered over her. She simply looked up at him and bit the inside of her cheek as she did, realizing how close they were now, and their lips were.
"Oh come on baby, you know you're nice and sweet." She retorted and smirked, teasing him as she did and not moving, not even an inch.

Bryce's smirk didn't leave his face, he continued to look her in the eyes, "Then you must be insane if you think that." And with that he closed the space between their lips, pressing his lips against hers.

Amy couldn't help but smile against his lips. She kissed him back without hesitating and raised her hands to his face, cupping his cheeks and leaning up to fully press her lips against his "You're a liar." She mumbled against his lips and in between kisses, never breaking the kiss though.

Bryce deepened the kiss. To him this will never get old. When she cupped his cheeks that only encouraged him even more. He began gently biting her bottom lip in between kisses.

Amy's knees went weak whenever Bryce bit her lip. And when the kiss deepened, she couldn't but move her hands to circle around his neck as she stood up to level with him, well as leveled as they could be since she was shorter than him.

• Love
Bryce wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. Bryce couldn't help but kiss her deeply and passionately. After a few moments into the kiss Bryce slide his tongue into her mouth, massaging her tongue with his.
Bryce was really getting into the kiss until he heard a familiar older woman's voice just out in the hallway yell, "I DON'T CARE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEE MY GRANDSON!"

Bryce pulled away and stared at the door in confusion.

"There us no way..." he says.

As soon as he said that the door swung open. An older woman with black hair and some grey streaks stood there looking at Bryce with worry. She walks over to Bryce, "Bryce! We came as soon as we heard."

An older gentlemen appeared shortly after her and chuckled. He looked like an older version of Bryce, "I almost died in the car. She was driving like a maniac."

She glared at her husband, "Oh hush Gabriel you were just as concerned as I was!"

Bryce was a little surprised, "You came all the way here from Colorado!?!"

His grandmother placed her hands on her hips with one eyebrow raised, looking up at him with her deep emerald green eyes, "Yes, is that a problem?"... At least know you know where Bryce gets his personality from.

Bryce laughed a little and rubbed the back of his head, "No, no. Just surprised me is all."

Last edited:
Amy frowned when Bryce pulled away, she was really getting into the kiss.
But when she heard the voices she was about to ask about it but the door swung open.
She quickly detached herself from Bryce and stared at the old couple who Bryce had a lot in common with. Physically and personality wise.
Amy watched as Bryce fumbled with his words and bit the inside of her cheek as she stood.

Status
Not open for further replies.