Dice Games

Do you play dice games? Would you use a Dice Game roleplay forum if we had one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can't add dice to the inbox convos, no. D: But I was looking in to seeing if it was possible to bump the dice sides up in the forum dice code.
Ah, well, that's unfortunate. It shouldn't be much of a problem, and most people who would use a dice game area probably won't even notice that they can't roll things in their inbox convos. Thanks for looking into it though.

So... No dice based section? TT-TT
That was specifically about dice rolling in private conversations. The dice section can still totally happen because dice rolls can be done in public threads just fine.

I voted a few days ago, but wanted to drop a post in the thread to say I'm very much interested in this.

It's going to be up for a couple more days, but we've already been looking at the votes and other statistics.

So you all might notice that there is now a new section under Group Roleplaying. How about that.

@Zackymas

The funny thing is that the Historical section was actually the one we were planning.

Then you guys gave such awesome responses here that we went ahead with Dice too.