Diary Of A Madman

"I don't want to risk it. Your chances of getting out of here alive while I'm around are.... slim."

"And how do you expect me to get out on my own?" She asked, crossing her arms. "I would be stuck a while back there, I can't do this alone."

"I'll help you find that Cyryl guy. Then I will leave."

News that people were not waking from their sleeps flooded the tabloids and reached the ears of a young woman. She was bored, she had nothing else to do any more and was actually thinking of searching for a new city to cause some havoc in, but this news caused her to stay a little longer. It appeared that all the people who never woke had one thing in common, and that was a book. Or a few photocopy prints of pages from the same book.
Emilie always had ways of entering places unseen. Her petit figure made her lightweight and easy to squeeze in to small places.
Her blue eyes read the words of the book, of the diary. Once she read the final words "Just go to sleep". Her head shot back and she roared with laughter. This is going to be fun. No fear struck inside of her, but excitement.
"Sleep, talk about hinting out the obvious." She muttered the word. It had been a long time since she had slept, she didn't need too, because sleeping was such a boring thing. "Well, what is the worst that can happen? If its not real, well… Fool am I."
She placed the book down, walked to the chair in the corner and sat down in it. Closing her eyes, after a few minutes, her breathing became shallow as her body relaxed and she fell in too a deep sleep.
Opening her eyes, she saw darkness. She was use to darkness, standing up, to appear that she was in the same room, only… It was run down. As if she had been in the same room for 100 years and it was untouched. Rust ate away at every piece of metal, the carpet felt soggy and the sound of water dripping rung in Emilies ears. Taking a bow from her puffy skirt, she used it to tie back her dark red hair. She didn't want any crap messing up her locks. Once her hair was tied, she placed her hand on the wall. It felt slimy.
Her eyes widened with awe before she threw her head back once again and laughed, jumping up and down while clapping her hands together
"It worked! I knew it would. No… no I am happy it did. Now… where am I. oh… I can be like Sherlock! Yes, Sherlock without his Watson!"
She rushed to the door as she carried on speaking to herself while being filled with pure excitement as she opened the door. Entering an unknown place with no idea what was going to happen.

Kate sighed. "Fine..Deal." She stepped out of the doorway, trailing Ikki closely and watching him carefully. "But until them I'm staying with you."

Ikki looks at you. "Fine"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cyryl walks from a door and right into the path of Emilie. He turns to look at you. "Who the...?"

Emilie let the door shut behind her, rocking back and forth on her toes and with her hands held behind her back, her eyes turned to look at the person standing before her. A wide smile formed on her red painted lips and suddenly, she spun her arms round and clapped her hands together
"Oh, oh hey!! So there are other people. Oh yes! You don't look like a Watson, but i think you'll do."
She rose her hands in the air and spun on her toes while cheering and laughing. This girl, was no way in any fear of where she was, in fact, she was enjoying it.

Cyryl looks at her and smiles. "That sounds fun! Everyone I see here is so eager to leave"

"ppfft!" She waved her hand lazily and laughed "Please i purposely came here... Have no idea how to get out, but i don't care. I was bored anyway" She winked and rushed over to stand by the other persons side "The name is Emilie, pleased to meet you. Born and raised in England, adventure and right now... I am Sherlock Holmes!" She placed her finger on her lips and grinned "Because i am investigating, you see, i mean... look... look" She dug her hands in to the hidden pocket on her skirt and pulled out a magnifying glass "I even have this, i will say that goblins ate my hat... they like hats, you see."

"I didn't know that. I was taken here about... Two months ago. The others here just want to leave."

Rolling her eyes, she sighed and shook her head "They must be crazy. You don't get an opportunity like this everyday, trust me. I have seen a lot of things, but nothing like this!" Shoving the magnifying glass in to her pocket, she walked along the corridor. "Really? So there is time in here then and you can tell one day from another? Oh!!" She clicked her fingers and pointed to the man "And where are the scaredy cats?"

"I dont know. Two of them got trapped somewhere and had to take an alternate route. I dont know what route they took. The other two were taking too long, so I left them behind." He pauses, thinking for a moment. "And perhaps we are the crazy ones for wanting to stay. I know why I stay. There is nothing outside for me.

Kate looked around. "Any ideas on where to go now?"

"Leaving someone behind?!" She acted shocked at first, but then just blew a faint raspberry while waving her hand lazily "If they're so desperate to get out, then they wouldn't have fallen behind, pretty simple really." She shrugged her shoulders, as if she had no care about others in the slightest. "I get told I am crazy, but I don't think so. I think I just like doing what normal people are to boring to do."
She winked at him patted his back and pushed him forward
"Well, if you have nothing out there, then it means you can adventure more in here. Come, come!"