Diary Of A Madman

He looks at him confused, and, against the given advice, looks up at the ceiling. Tears still dropped from his pale cheeks, but not as steadily.

Many people he has ever known and has known are dangling by their feet, covered in blood, their throats cut.

His eyes widen as he stares at the horror above him. "Oh, god not again..." Tears begin to flow down his face once more, and he drops to his knees sobbing. "Momma..." he sobs as he looks up at a woman hanging from the ceiling.

Cyryl moves his head away from the ceiling "I dont you not to look up. I told you!"

"We're teenagers, we don't do what we're told," Janice mummbles, but doesn't look up. Whatever had scared the kid must be bad. "How do you know so much about this place?" She questions Cyryl.

The boy lokks down and wipes away the tears. He looks back up at the man who warned him not to look up. "W- what's your name?" he asks, chocking back another sob.

"Ive been here a while. I wasnt trying to leave, though." You remember that a newspaper said that Cyryl had gone missing last month. He looks at the kid. "Cyryl. What is yours?"

"Hello, Cyryl. I'm Kreig." He stood up and looked around, avoiding looking up.

Kate looked over to Ikki. "Is something wrong?" She finally walks over to the wall and touches it. "What?" She looks further down the hall. "But...where did the others go?"

Janice tilts a head at Cyryl. "I remember you know, you disappeared a couple months ago." She paled dramatically, goosebumps covering her bare arms. "Are we never gonna get out of here?"

I have not been looking for a way out. there is probably a way. "

Ikki looks at Kate. They went through the wall. The wall solidified.

Janice tilts her head at Cyryl in disbeleif. "What about food and stuff? Don't you get hungry here?"

"At first I was looking for things to eat. But I don't get hungry here." He looks around. There is a draft coming from above. "are you cold?"

Janice shrugged. "Yeah, but there isn't exactly an abunadance of jackets around. Just fake blood and doll heads," she answers, wrapping her arms around her.

Cyryl sheds his light jacket off. He is wearing a sleeveless shirt underneath and he puts the jacket over her shoulders lightly. "Here. I don't need it. Let's get out of here." he walks to a door, bringing Kreig along with.

Janice smiles at him and accepts the source of warmth. "If you're sure.... " She follows Cyryl and Kreig through the next door. Maybe I forgot my medication and this is all one huge hallucination, she thinks to herself.

(Jae. Ikki and Kate didnt go through the wall. It solidified behind Janice and Cyryl)
Ikki looks around. "Where do we go now?"

Cyryl opens the door into a T hallway. with only doors on the left and right at the end. In the middle of the walkway is an old man pointing to a wall.

((..I misread one of the posts..oops. I fixed it, deleted the other post))

Kate shrugged. "I guess we could try and follow the..umm..hallway. We don't have much of a choice." She looked both ways.

"I guess." He leads her down the hall in a position where the hands cant reach them. "There is a door on the other end. let's try that."

Kate followed behind Ikki, watching the walls with a hawk-like gaze. As they reached the door she tore her gaze from the walls. "Umm..okay. Just..be careful. You never know."