Diary Of A Madman

He opens the door slowly, holding his knife. when it is fully open, there is just a brick wall on the other side. "What is this?!"

Kate sighed. This is a dead end..but we've already been the other way, on the other hand, this house is constantly changing it seems...We should back-track. Maybe we'll run unto the others.. She thought. "Hey Ikki..maybe we should Backtrack, this place seems to be changing a lot, we might find the others."

Perhaps.... or..." He heel kicks the wall. You can hear his ankle crack on impact. he hits the floor holding his ankle. "Not my best idea"

Kate closed her eyes as she heard the cracking of bone. "Ouch.." She went to her knees. "Umm.." We should brace it, but we don't have anything to do it..I don't know what to do..where's that guy..Cyryl. He'd know what to do wouldn't he? Kate stood back up, offering her hand. "Here, you can lean on me, we've got to find a room to sit in, maybe we can find something to brace it with there?"

He nods. "I uh.... Thought it was a fake wall. I should have checked first."

Kate looked back down the hall. "I think there was a room up on the right. Come on." She stood up, bracing herself to help Ikki down the hall. As long as we don't fall, I think we can get by without any more injuries.. She thought to herself.

He follows her, embarrassed to be leaning on someone.

Kate led him up to the room she'd seen earlier and looks in. "It looks okay..I think." She helps Ikki in, setting him in a couch before going to examine the room. It doesn't look dangerous...but in this place you never know... She didn't look up because of what she'd seen in their first room they'd appeared in. She hadn't since then. "It looks safe."

Ikki looks all around, including up, and back at her. "Yes it does." He looks at the painting in the room. "That painting looks... off."

Kate turned to face the painting, tilting her head slightly. "It does..doesn't it." She took a step back from instinct. "Do you think it's dangerous?"

Kate paused before nodding. "I guess that's right. I hope we can find a way out.." She trailed off, sitting in a chair next to Ikki and trying to think.

There is suddenly a knock on the door. Ikki looks at you with dread, trying to confirm what he just heard. The knocking continues, getting gradually louder until it smashing on the door. Then it stops. And everything is quiet for a moment. Then out of nowhere, the sound of glass shattering rings out. The painting is now on the floor. and the woman who the painting is of is half way out of the frame and using her hands to claw across the ground towards them.

Kate jumped up as the knocking continued. She was was about to turn around when the woman starts coming towards them. "Please tell me I'm imagining things.." She muttered. "Ikki, we've got to go..this..she.." She broke off, extending a hand to him. "Come on." She had her eyes fixed on the woman, fear radiating from them.

He stands up on his own. "I can't run like this." He pulls out the knife and kicks the painting woman in the face, then drags her by her throat to a wall and raises his knife. Your vision blocks out for a moment and when you see again, there is a girl their age laying, terrified and staring at Ikki.

Kate didn't know what to do, watching Ikki pull the knife. We don't need to run..just close that door.. Just as she turned to face the door, her vision blacked out and she froze. As soon as she could see she looked over to Ikki, amazed that there was a girl. "What-how..but that's..I hate this place." She decided, not moving an inch from her spot. "We're gonna be killed or get so lost and die of starvation or something." Well, probably not, but that's a possibility.

Ikki brings down the knife and it slams into the ground next to her. "I..." he stands up. "I should go. I... I can't be near you people." He limps towards the door.

Kate winced as he brought the knife down, but understood why. As he started to limp towards the door, she stepped in his way. "A-and why is that? I'm not letting you go anywhere alone, that's a great way to die. It's better to work in teams."

He looks up. "It is safer for you if I leave you be. This place has taken a toll on my already messed up mind. " He sighs. "I've managed to keep psychosis under wraps for a while now. This place brought it back out. With a vengeance"

Kate shook her head. "I don't care. I'm sticking with you. I don't leave people to their own devices if I can. It's not right. I'm not leaving you, I don't care why you want to leave." She stood defiantly in front of him. She wasn't going to let him leave until he agreed or until they were in danger.