Detention Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato heard the teacher as they left the classroom"son of a bitch.."biting his tongue to stop himself carrying on the insult."and eh well, I've seen more amounts of blood soaking from my body than this so this? this is nothing."following Aj to the nurses station.

"Does this mean no detention?" Cody asked. If there was no detention there was no calls home. That made less lectures, more ice-cream, and of course parenting pride. Then he muttered, "Though this better be good. I could be doing a lot better things right now."

Aj leads him to the nurses station. "Shit, I totally forgot that she already left." She groans shaking her head "Come on, I'll what I can do. I've been on my own most of my miserable life and I've learned how to give myself stitches since since being on my own..." She walks into the nurses station grabbing the first aid kit and she sits him down on one of the chairs. Aj rips the sleeve of his shirt off and begins to clean the gash. "I guess it got you better than it did me."

Yamato shrugged"guess it did"he was over the wooziness he felt earlier after being shot, but he still felt kinda weird.He had figured already it was due to the shock.He was a delinquent, yet they didnt carry guns around.By the looks of it, the morally right people did for protection."maybe i'll invest in a gun.."he mumbled to himself, whilst watching her sort his wound out.

"Owning a gun is a cowardly thing, I hate cowards." Aj glanced up from his wound as she fed the wire type thread through the needle before inserting it into his skin beginning to sew it together. "I'd rather fight with my fists, guns and weapons give people an unfair advantage on others." She shook her head continuing to stitch up his wound. "You don't seem like the coward type, so why do something only a coward would do?" She was interested in him and it seemed they had some things in common which was rare in her case.

"Right...another thing." I'm aware that some of you are delinquents and act like slutty whores or are killers. But while your here you'll clean up your act otherwise you are sent to the principal's office." She warns all of them. "For lost of you, that won't be a problem..but for the rest of you...I expect a lot from you." She tells them in a serious tone. (OOC: this also goes for everyone who's playing a character in the RP. In the last few minuets between pages 4 & 5, I was about to kick @Black_Widow , @meely , and @demonicfox out of the RP due to their characters (I'm sorry guys but your characters attitudes pissed me off. I'm terribly sorry if this upsets you :(.) ...please, limit your character's attitude's otherwise I will have no choice but to kick you out of the RP.)

( You cant expect every character to be a bucket of sunshine, honey. We cant all just be one big HAPPY family and love each other, that's not how this world works. But whatever you wish, I guess.)

( You cant expect every character to be a bucket of sunshine, honey. We cant all just be one big HAPPY family and love each other, that's not how this world works. But whatever you wish, I guess.)
I'm aware..but I want you guys to tone it down just a tiny bit..please?

Yamato merely felt a small sting when the needle went in."well stuff at home, means i'll have a way of defending my family without getting my self hurt"he grumbled."and so what if it means the person on the other end is at an advantage.Its somewhat like a gang of people ganging up on one person.The person can't defend against all the attacks given to them.."
(ehh its alright..even though i dunno what my character did to piss anyone off ;-; )

"Would you honestly be able to shoot someone down in cold blood?" Aj glances up at him flipping her hair from her face as she returned to stitching him up. "I don't know how anyone could sleep at night after knowing they took someones life. Sure, I'm a pretty big bitch and I act tough...but I'd never kill someone."

((The RP is closed for the night everybody. Thank you to everyone and see you tomorrow! ~ <3))

Status
Not open for further replies.