Detention Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody saw two girls and he saw one throw a gun across the room. He picked the gun up and pushed it into the pocket of his trousers. He sighed at the girls fighting. "And I thought guy fights were bad..." he murmured. Then he decided to be...someone who wasn't Cody. Normally he'd watch the fight and egg them on, but today Cody just wanted to go home. He didn't want to get annoyed today. He also didn't want to be a goody-goody and break them up. He held up the gun, "Or you can both let go and I won't shoot you both." He really wanted to spill blood today. And he now had a decent excuse to do it. It would suck if Iron Man walked in though.

"Fuck. That.." Dani said strained as she got away from the grasp, pulling the girl's hair a bit while doing so.

Dani looked over at the guy who had stole her gun. And forgot about the fight with the bitch in front of her, running towards the male "Give it back. Now." She hissed towards the male.

Yamato carried on ignoring the commotion whilst he rummaged for a pen and whatever book he could find, jotting down his idea for his drawing.Once he finished he came back to reality whilst standing up, all of a sudden feeling funny."ahh shit." pressing his hands on the table so he didnt fall."anyone got erm..plasters?"he laughed rather half heartily.

Cody grinned. Now he'd done something his parents would like. He broke up a fight. Oh, yeah, and probably threw himself into one. "Hmm...no." He waved the gun around jokingly.

Aj ignored the blood trickling down her arm, it was only a minor scrap nothing to be worried about. Worse has happened to her and shes been shot at plenty of times so she didn't worry about her arm. She glances over at Yamato's arm bursting into laughter. "How are you not crying like a little bitch right now?" She exclaimed as she approached him

"Please?" Dani asked nicely.

image.jpg

However, before anyone could react, a girl with blonde hair and pink eyes walked in, grabbing the gun from the boy and dragging Dani back to her seat with Mayumi. She then pulled the bitch Dani fought back towards the pink haired girl and huffed, turning her attention to everyone. "Now that that's out of the way can everyone get along now?" She questioned, messing with her bangs a bit.

He blinked at her"erm..coz i'm used to seeing blood?" of course he was.After all, his father had a tendency to beat him to a pulp.under his shirt were bruises from a few days ago when he was last beaten up.His father was the only person in his family, he wished was dead.the rest he cherished and always defended, hence the constant beatings and if anyone said shit about them, he snapped.hence the reason he was here in the first place."I should really get it looked at i guess.."feeling himself sway slightly before sitting down.

"Take your hands off of me!" Aj yanked her arm away from the girl. "Don't TOUCH ME!" She skipped back over to Yamato taking his hand "Come on then, I'll take you to the nurse." She smiled down at him as she helped him up. "Wouldn't want you bleeding out all of the place ya know, people could slip and hurt themselves on your blood."

Cody watched a blonde girl snatch the gun and sort everyone out good and proper. "No we can't all get along because we are all very different people you thicko," he muttered. And then, "What are you doing with that, it ain't yours," before, "it's not mine either mind."

"Fine..just helping..besides the teacher is going to be here soon." The girl states.

Lonato somewhat pouted."but that would be funny, if you think about it"laughing to himself at the thought of Mr.Bricker walking into the room and not seeing the blood on the floor and slipping only for him to get knocked out by hitting his head on a table."that would be one great way to end detention.."he mumbled with another laugh."ehh fine, take me to the nurses office "Pointing forward with his good arm as if in a playful mood.

Cody rolled his eyes. "And who the hell are you?" This blonde girl Cody didn't like.

Cody didn't like girls. They seem to like him today. He's had two of them touch him now. It's annoying. Cody didn't want people around for that reason.

"Lynette Dean. The new girl from Florida." She said with no hesitation.

Just as Lynette said that, a women with strawberry blonde hair that was curled and placed into a messy bun walked into the room, wearing a dark red-violet long blazer, a green and black corset underneath, and black dress pants as well as black shoes. "All right everyone, please take your seats." The women said, focused on the chart in her hands as placed it down and scanned the room.

"Who are all these people who I don't know?" Cody muttered. "Where's Iron Man? Why've we got her? Who is she? Where the hell is Florida?" He asked all these questions to himself. To be honest, he wanted Iron Man doing. Detention even if he did moan. At least he just did a dramatic entrance instead of a normal teachers drone.

"Hm..it seems everyone is here. So we can now begin." The woman said cheerfully, clapping her hands together. "Your all probably wondering where's "Iron man" correct? Well, long story short, he won't be watching this group, I will. And I should also point out that NONE of you are here by in trouble." She explained, smiling.

Yamato blinked"but i was put in here for punching a dude.."he mumbled, unsure what the hell was going on.He had already figured there was some master plan already, after all there were 3 goody two shoes in the room.He didn't know about Lynette, since she was obviously the new girl as she just stated.So he couldn't judge whether she was a good student or not.

"Well, if I'm not in trouble, does that mean I have to redo detention tomorrow because of my goddamn trouble?" Cody sighed. The answer was probably yes. Shame. "Because I'm here for nearly murdering the bloody groundskeeper." Cody thought for a bit. "Then why are we all here? Why can't we go home?"

"Come one!" Aj yanked at Yamatos good arm practically dragging him out of the room and down the hall towards the nurse's station. "Most people would be crying by now." She said referring to his blood soaked shirt.

"Yes onto that. The reason why you are all here is due to not having a extracurricular activity to participate in. If most of you know, you need 1, if not 2 after-school activities to graduate. And according to the records so far, none of you from what I know have a after-school activity to attend to. Because of that me and DT Bricker have decided to bring you all together to form a new club. From here on out, you all have to come to this very classroom everyday after school from 2:45-5:20." The woman explained. "Have a problem with that, you can go see the principal about it and get expelled." She tells the group in a serious manner, making Mayumi gulp.

Status
Not open for further replies.