Detention Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cody threw his head onto the desk, wondering if he did it hard enough he would die so he wouldn't have to listen to any of these idiots anymore. To anyone who isn't Cody he probably looked like he was trying to block you all out. "He wasn't a victim he was a god damn culprit whom I happened to whack and got caught doing so."

"Your insults have no effect on me." Aj giggled as she shrugged her shoulders at the girls rude remark towards the way she was dressed. "I'm sorry that you aren't as comfortable with your body as I am, maybe you should try it." She stuck her tongue out at her after she had replied.

'Carbon based lifeforms that are attending detention' Now he couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's introduction. He spoke the language of the nerd, someone who thoroughly enjoyed all of his classes. He sent a smile in the other girl's direction. As one would focus on a woman's chest, he focused on her eyes. Then he turned back to the desk, carefully nesting his head back into his arms.

Ari raised a brow at this boy's strange actions, rolling her eyes. "Oh come on, don't kill yourself. That would ruin all the momentum" Her happy little act died down just a tad, putting her back on the sarcasm level with the boy. "Eh it's no biggie, just hit a guy" Sarcasm was not evident in the girl's voice, she was being dead serious.

"I'm just trying to avoid Juvy again.." Dani muttered. "And I'm fine with my body thank you." She growled.

"Doesn't appear that way." Aj glanced over at the girl as she huffed not being bothered by her one bit. "Oh and another thing, I couldn't possible be a whore seeing as how I haven't dated or have had sexual relations with ANY of the guys at this school." She smirked "Think before you speak, babe."

He laughed at Aj, before pointing at her"so what if she looks like a whore, it just shows she's accepting her figure and dresses accordingly to it, and well she wasn't stating anything about you not being comfortable within your own body, it was more aimed at mayumi so to speak."
he had let the small girl get past and then blinked in surprised, she was smart."if we are carbon based life forms, doesn't that mean you have to great your self in the same manner when you look within the mirror?After all you are also a homosapien,but from the judge of it you have high intellect, which may incur you may be able to access more than 10% of your brain since i guess your a child prodigy or something like that."shutting himself up because he felt like he was wrong, and returning to look out the door for Mr.Bricker.

"I'm not killing myself you idiot. I'm blocking out all the annoying people in this room," which meant everyone to Cody. 'And I won't hit a guy because I don't want to' he continued in his mind.

She clearly seemed to have zero filter on what she said "Oh come on you sour grape" She whined, bringing out a childish side to her. Her role models hadn't always been the greatest choices, but people could tell she wanted to befriend this strange character. Brushing some of the hair away from her face, she sneered. "Or not. It does not matter to me to be honest, I was simply talking about you trying to crack your skull on the desk. I strongly do not recommend."

Dani stood up, "Listen here, how about you two shut the fuck up before I blow both of you into oblivion." She growled.

"Correct. I am a Child Prodigy Yamato. And as in for you Ms. April, Daniella was referring to the way you dress, not based on dating or sexual contact." Melinda Corrected.

Skylark seemed interested in this girl, as he got up from his seat and approached her. "Uh Melanie correct?" He asked, hoping he hadn't gotten her name wrong. He thought maybe he could make one decent friend, if any in this world.

Cody sighed. "Fine, fine, whatever," he looked up hoping it would make her shut up. Why did she want to be his friend? He didn't want friends. They were time consuming and you had to talk to them and you couldn't annoy them or anything. Yep, friends were boring. So why have them?

Yamato bit his lip,oh how he loved pushing people's buttons.it was exhilarating watching the different reactions that came out of it.He then let go of his lip and then stared at Dani."I dare you to send me to oblivion, be gentle though,I don't wanna die when i get there."sticking his tongue out at her.
He then posed in victory at the correct classification of Melinda being a child prodigy.

She wasn't quite sure why she wanted to be his friend. There was probably lots of reasons shoved into her brain like shards of broken glass. Fragments of really long theories is what it could be classified under to be more exact. "Okay good, check. That was easy. You don't seem like too much of a bad guy...why do people find you so scary" Maybe she was pushing her limits, but she poked his cheek upon saying this.

Aj tosses her head back a loud laugh escaping her lips as she placed her hands on her stomach. The girl had just made the silliest comment she could possibly make towards her. "You're kidding right?" She continued to laugh now bent over with her hands on her knees. "You're killing me here!" She couldn't help but keep laughing. "You're not going to be blowing any one anywhere, I'd tell you to go blow your boyfriend but it's clear you don't have one of those. " She glances up at the girl as her face turned serious, her smile fading into a glare. "So go sit your happy ass down in that chair and shut the hell up. Okie doke!?" Aj's smile returned as she waved the girl away.

"Correction. My name is Melinda Angus. I was certain you would've known that by my nickname by now Skylark." Melinda corrected, adjusting her glasses.

"Damn it!" Dani growled under her breath, grabbing something from under her skirt and aiming it towards the girl first, nearly shooting her, as well as the same for the boy. A bullet scraping their skin slightly as she placed the gun away quickly before anyone could see it.

Cody had a mini heart attack. Someone poked him.
Someone wanted to talk to him.
"I'm a cold blooded killer. It was an accident but it was still murder." He was pretty loud but he sounded ashamed about this. He was ashamed. It ruined him as a person. Even his family became a little distant. And you know it's bad when nobody backs you up, nobody sticks up for you and nobody talks to you afterwards. Maybe detention wouldn't be so bad. Nobody seemed scared.

And then there was a gunshot. He knew one when he heard one. "Hey! Who did that?" he yelled. It was nowhere near him but it annoyed him. Cody didn't want anyone being murdered tonight. He'd probably be blamed.

Upon feeling the bullet scrap against Aj's arm, the rage inside her built as her skipping turned into her sprinting for the girl. She didn't need weapons she had her fists and her special moves, which is all it would take. Once she was in front of the girl she slams her against the wall, holding her hands above her head with one hand and reaching under her skirt with other retrieving the gun tossing it aside as she kicked it across the room. "You ever think about shooting at me again, I'll rip your throat out." Aj hissed in the girls face, her eyes full or anger and rage. The hyper active girl that was once standing before everyone had long been gone.

"I. Fucking. Dare. You." Dani growled, grabbing the girls hair and slamming her against the wall now "This is what happens when you mess with me and my friends. What has Mayumi ever done to you to be treated like that? She's a nice person and doesn't deserve to be treated like garbage." The freshman growled, pulling tighter on the girls hair and kneed her hard in the stomach.

Yamato just stood there and blinked, staring at the commotion that was now taking place, unaware the bullet had scratched his skin"well i need the toilet so like..skedaddle for a few.walking out the room and walking to the guys room, which was a few doors down to make sure detention kids didn't have to walk half the school, which in retrospect meant they could just leave if that was the case.He stood their in the toilet, blinking still as he did his manly business.when he came back from the toilet his whole arm was covered in blood under his white shirt, which was now partly red.It gave off a sort of demonic arm look.He randomly thought of Allen walker when he looked down" OMG THATS GIVEN ME A DRAWING IDEA!!!"ignoring the commotion still as he dived at his back.

It wasn't long before Aj's legs wrapped around the girls neck tightly squeezing as it was all she could do with her hair in the girls hands. She ignored the pain of her hair being pulled on, keeping a death grip wit her legs around her neck. "I'll let go when you do, but I'll assure you now if you don't want to pass out on the floor you should let go first." Aj tightened her legs around her neck, she called this move the black widow as her personal trainer had taught her.

Status
Not open for further replies.