[DETAILED] A Slow, Spooky Search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Edna

Original poster
Let's make it clear that I haven't dug myself an academic grave yet. Hopefully it is in time for Halloween. =) I'll be rounding up more partners than usual during this search.

Anyways, It's Edna waving hello and apologising for yet another hiatus again. I have been awfully busy, but I have found my way to hop back on the pleasures of virtual reality again. The introduction that I pulled straight from my ass is that I am a high school student who is being mangled by my parents and teachers in hopes that they will persuade me to exit the boundaries of stress I can handle. I'm going to get down to business before I end up saying the "S" word again.

Rules & Regulations
Literacy and Length: Not only do I use writing as a structure to bring my ideas to life, but I use writing as a therapeutic tool to portray conflicting emotions that I am feeling, meaning that I have the tendency to be quite descriptive when I narrate. I do not ask for my partner to publish novels, for I believe that quality always comes before quantity. All I ask of you is to provide at least two paragraphs. Most importantly, scribe your internal thoughts and pour your beating heart onto the page. Give it your all, and I promise that I will do the same in return

Activity: Out of all the categories that I am listing, unlike most, I find frequent activity to be the least significant. When you are given a deadline to finish your post, you begin to panic as write your post with minimum effort in hopes of not disappointing your partner. That disrupts one's flow and puts a roadblock to what one's potential. Writing should be classified as a hobby, not a chore.

Gender and Pairing: Please arrive with the capability to role as both genders. I am not here to satisfy your ideals as a romantic. That is what writing a book is for. Additionally, know your difference between preferences and not trying. I get it, people love the female role, but don't wail when you don't get it, then proceed to complain that I am forcing your role. You are being selfish because, again, you want your fantasy to be met. I am willing to do any pairing and gender role. Be flexible.

Out of Character: I find constructing a friendship just as important as putting effort into what you are writing. I don't want to feel that I am talking to a wall. There are many amazing people within this site, and I can't stress enough your worth of being known and valued by another individual.

Fandoms
Rick and Morty
Bungo Stray Dogs
Open for other suggestions
*I prefer to discuss plotting through direct messaging and do it right on the spot. Clarifying is much easier and it allows me to discover what you envision.

- Please provide a sample of your writing as your greeting.

- Either Direct message me or contact me with my Discord Edna#3198

Status
Not open for further replies.