Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 5 Enigmas growled, but the first one more or less got the message. He lowered his rifle, the weapon itself sliding in on itself, packing itself together to a small bump that was on the wrist of the cyborg. Then the Enigma strode forward, until standing even with the foreigner. Once there, it looked apathetically at the creature, then at Jae. "It wants its friend out." Then stared back at foreigner, waiting for permission.

Jae looked up at the Enigma. "okay then...what language is it?" she asked as the scanner was still filing through her systems. She sat down on the ground, criss-cross, watching the creature. She stayed silent, but glanced at the Enigmas for an answer before looking back at the creature.

Zairis heard the alien next to him talk in its language and then mack a gesturer as if for him to speek again and then another creature came over to him and Zairis stood and the creature looked at him it looked like a cyborg, and then it turned to look at the smaller alien and said some thing to it, he didn't know if it was male, female or both like his race but then the cyborg looked back at him like it was waiting for permission and Zairis understood what the cyborg was silently asking "[just please be careful please.]" he said with sorrow and looked back at Tagmer before going to pick his helmet up and locking it back in place then walked back to the alien and made the same gesturer it did before with his right upper hand and tuched a panel on his bottem left forearm withe his upper left hand

Jae tilted her head slightly. "Do you have a translator?" she asked slowly, not as if he was stupid, but as if he might understand if she didn't speak so quickly, and if he did have a translator it might be able to translate better if she spoke clearer. She stood slowly, looking around calmly. "You crashed..why?"

an audible repeat of the aliens questions came out of his helmet and his heads up display in his visor said more data required he made the gesturer again and typed something on his data pad on his lower left forearm

Jae realized he was doing what she had tried..translating. "Try English..I am Jae. Who are you?"

The Enigma grunted, and strode forward. Roughly taking out his weapon again, he aimed it at the bars. With a snap, a stream of smoke appeared, and a sharp report echoing inside the small drop-pod, and the metal bars begin to burn, and shimmer, turning to dust, and spreading to other rebar of similar construct, leaving the drop pod, and its occupant, untouched.

translation matrix complete one moment... the HUD said and paused for a second and then came back and said you may begin speeking Zairis thought for a sec and then said "thank you for your help I..." he looked at Tagmer and then continued "I am Zairis" he walked over to the pod and saw that the metal bars were no longer there he gently pulled out Tagmer and lade him down "one more mission" he whispered with sorrow then looked at the cyborg and said "thank you"

Jae bit her lip. "I'm Jae.." she followed Zairis quietly. "I'm sorry about your friend.." she said gently. She didn't know what to say.

the alien followed Zairis and said its name was "Jae" and that it was sorry about his friend, he looked at the alien and asked "do you mind if i take a quick scan of you for a bace line bio? i need it for what i'm about to say if i'm to say it right."

Jae tilted her head slightly, but nodded. "Umm...sure." she said with a shrug.

Zairis stood and tuched the side of his helmet and a bio scaner activatied and and scand the alien after a sec his HUD popped up data showing skeletal, nural, and circulatory systems and organ systems and then something interesting came up, he almost didn't beleave it his HUD said the alien was a female "your a female?" he said with some astonishment takeing his finger off his helmet

Jae tilted her head slightly. "Yeah.." she said. "You sound amazed by that." she said, giving him a slightly confused look. She put a hand in her pocket, sighing a little.

"i'm sorry i'v never met a female my whole race is hermaphroditic" he said and realized he was giting off track "Tagmer wasn't my friend Tagmer was my life-mate." he said with sorrow and nelt back down to him and unlocked the helmet. Tagmers eyes were sill open and they were blank emptyed of all life and that made Zairis feel horrible, he almost began crying again but held it back. Zairis closed Tagmers eyes after turning off the translater and saying "[may the great one bring you into his holy city and may you forever be at peace]" and took off his helmet and tuched there foreheads he held down another wave of tears and put back on his helmet and turnd back on his translater

Last edited by a moderator:
Jae felt her heart hurt. She didn't like seeing others so upset. "Hey..I'm sorry. That's terrible." she said gently, touching Zairis's shoulder gently. "May I ask why you crashed here?"

"we detected a distress becon and came to investigate. We didn't know if there were still enemies in the area and so we made a choice to go under cover of a meteor shower, the meteors wernt supost to be as big as they were, we got bombarded by them untill we hit this planets atmospherebut our pods were too... the systems shot off to late."

Jae winced. "Ouch...umm..okay. Well..we didn't send the signal.." she looked at the Enigmas. "Would you be okay with following me?" she looked back at Zairis gently.

Zairis looked from Jae to Tagmer and then to the pods and said "let me get my gear and a few things from Tagmers pod then i will" he went to his pod and grabed his plasma rifle and two plasma pistals and some supplys and then went to Tagmers pod and looked around and grabed his rifle and pistals as well a supply boxbut when he picked it up something rattled in side, he set the box down and opened it. Inside was standerd stuff but on top was a silver ring with Aptin writing on the inner part, in it read [Zairis and Tagmer, never apart] sadness overwhelmed Zairis he must have wanted to give this to me when we were done with the mission he thought but he kept his composure and put it in a suit compartment and walked back to Jae and said "okay i will follow now"

Jae waited respectfully and patiently. She had her head bowed in silence until Zairis came over. "Okay." she said, turning and leading the way back towards Stryker. Once they reached Stryker, she spoke. "Aye...Zairis here says he found a distress signal, did you send one?"

Stryker:
I watch the exchange impassively. I know exactly what the Draconian Military Council is going to do when I report the new race, which I have to; they're going to invade.

As Jae approaches, I shift Angel, and nod my head when she questions the distress signal. "Yes, I have deployed several distress beacons, but I am not sure how another race picked up the signal. Our signals are very, very highly encrypted, and are using a very advanced type of signal tech. I'm afraid that by coming here, he may of doomed his race's independence, just as humans have lost theirs. Draconians are very power-hungry."

Status
Not open for further replies.