Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jae nodded in understanding. "However, I will say that we have not lost our independence." she crossed her arms. "Here on Earth, we might not thrive, but we have other colonies." she sighed. She'd always wanted to be a guard at one..but she got stuck her to watch her world die. "Angel...can I have that chip now bec-"

Angel frowned. "no." she said darkly, yet scared as she hid her face in his shoulder.

"So what is the chip for? And I'm going to have to agree with the girl."

Jae sighed. She tried to stay calm. Why was Angel being so...stubborn?? "I already said this to someone. The chip holds information on the Perfect Companions and how to take them down." she said. She skipped the explanation about how it held something about the biods...because honestly, she didn't know anything other than it held information on the Biods.

Angel's hand went to her pocket. she held the small microchip tightly, keeping her face against Stryker's shoulder.

at the sound of an invasion of Zairis's planet he looked at Jae and said "I almost die, I lose my life-mate and now you bring me to someone whos race whants to inslave mine? why have you done this?"

I give the alien a withering look. "I said the loss of independence, not the loss of free will. But it seems, with your intelligence, that your race will instantly lose its free will as well." With that said, I turn back to Jae. "I don't know if I can help you. Really, I'd have to see the disk for myself in order to tell whether or not you need it, and your reasons be valid."

Zairis looked at Stryker "i misunderstood for give me, but still why invade us?" he asked and added "and the distress beacon didn't seem as advanced as you say it was, it was more like her tech" he made a gesture to Jae remembering the some parts of the scan he took and seeing the implants and then he looked at his arms and typed some things in to a navigation program, on his HUD he saw his location good the ship is still in orbit i have to make contact he thought to his self hoping they still had there cloak on and then he saw he was off course by 57 miles "i'm off course by HOW MUCH?" he yelled

Jae closed her eyes a moment with a sigh. When she opened them, it was because Zairis had yelled. "You're off course?.." she shook the question from her head, then looked at Stryker. "I need that microchip, whether you think so or not." she said quietly.

Angel hesitated. "Stryker....I..I don't know..." she whimpered, hiding her face against his shoulder.

Jae rubbed the bridge of her nose. She was getting agitated.

"Let me see the chip, Angel," I ask simply, my gaze settling on Jae, with an expression specifically to unnerve her.

Angel pulled the chip out, handing it to Stryker as she said "Okay Stryker."

Jae flinched, her eyes looking down, locking on the ground. She was deciding whether to walk away now, or to stay. She needed the microchip, but she didn't know what it would say.

Zairis noticed Jae was getting agitated, they were talking about a chip of some kind and perfect companions? he looked up from his arm mounted data pad and asked Jae "what are perfect companions?"

"Perfect companions are an intellectual being that is made of metal and wires, but has reactions. It was supposed to solve the 'loneliness' of the world, but instead they went psyco and started killing." She explained easily, then pointed at an intact perfect companion just laying on the ground, but it's eye was shot. "That's one. I'm a Biod, but I'm mostly human, part robot." she shrugged.

"Perfect Companions were a stupid idea to begin with." Taking the chip from Angel, I slide it into a slot in my armor, the slot making the chip look small, due to its capability to accept any chip or micro card, and upload various spying programs to it, so that if it were to contain anything destructive, it would be sought out, and reported if used. After the minute it took to upload and hide the various spywares, the chip slides out again, and I hold it out towards Jae, whispering to Angel, "Even if there is something bad, we'll know."

I'm still not entirely sure why I care. Normally, we'd come in, invade the planets and colonies, declare martial law, figure out all that race's secrets, and take samples of all their different genes and such, then remove the race from existance, or adopt it as a Draconian-dependent nation, depending on which benefits the Draconians more.

Why DO I care so much?

Angel nodded. "Okay.." she whispered back, her small voice shaking a little still. She snuggled up in Stryker's arm, yawning.

Jae took the chip. She closed her hand around it and put her hand against a bracelet on her wrist. Her eyes closed and she went still, seemingly not even breathing, though she was. Her mind scanned through the chip, reading it. "Oh.." she said quietly.

((I'll show what the chip had on it once I complete it *facepalm*))

Zairis didn't know why he was staying he needed to get back to his mission. He looked at Jae and Stryker and asked "I need to get back to my mission, my drop point is 57 miles to the North East do you have any thing to get me there fast?" he didn't know how to use there tech but he learns fast so he figured he could use one of there vehicles if they had one

"Oh, we have things that could get you there very quickly. However, I'm not going to dispatch troops for your transportation, nor am I going to allow you full access to a Draconian vehicle. Even if you were to get into one, you wouldn't even be able to operate it." I run my narrow, serpent-like tongue across my shark-like teeth. "We're, we as in me and my troops, are going to be low on supplies."

Jae sighed. "We have a jet you can borrow..Just give me a minute or two." She said, her hand shaking slightly as she turned, going to the destroyed base. She slid into the door, finding a hatch on the ground. As she jumped through the hatch, she landed beside a car. She jumped in the driver's seat and pressed the garage button. Behind Stryker, a door opened from the ground. She drove out and rolled the window down. "Take three steps back." she warned them. "I'm not sure exactly what this will do."

[spoili]
Ford-Mustang.jpg
[/spoili]

I look blandly at the human car. "Looks impractical, with more focus on the body and such." I shrug, and turn away, walking towards the bulk of the Draconian soldiers, where a camp is being set up. If camp were mobile bunker-like structures, all militaristic and pretty much the safest buildings for a good long ways in any direction.

Zairis looked at the strange vehicle and backed up a bit as asked "what is that?" he asked, it looked off to him.

I turn towards the creature, sent on this 'mission,' dumbfounded. As i look at the 4-armed creature, I say, "Is your race really that clueless? By the Goddess, your race is thoughtless! We spent over 20 human years in the human's orbit to see everything that they did, to see what everything does, before we even sent a ground recon team! That was 20 years ago, so we started watching this planet probably at 50 years ago! By the Goddess, you really are clueless as to all this! You're set to die if you just drop onto a planet that you know next to nothing about the inhabitant's technology!" I look away, too stunned to continue looking at the creature. "Your race really will fall without even knowing it. You just go into orbit, and shoot on down, as if there isn't a thing wrong!" I shift the girl, Angel, to cover her a bit more fully. "Your race really will fall if they are as brainless as that!" I whisper.

I turn my back to the creature, and continue walking away, struck by how little intelligence came from a space-faring species.

Zairis looked towards Striker through his visor intently and said "look its not my fault that my commander is an idiot, apparently he needs more training , and we're not this careless for some reason this mission was marked priority so recon was not an option. Oh and one more thing do not judge a race by only a hand full of its people." he said the last part venomously and added a little calmer "so do not look down upon me because of my ignorance about this planet, its inhabitants, its ways or its technological advancements." Zairis was angered to the point were he wanted to fight Striker but Striker had more forces and Zairis was only one so he calmed down and walked away

Status
Not open for further replies.