Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha! You hate zombie movies? Well, I'll tell you, those zombies scared the crap out of me. It made me want to burn every lab I can find to the ground. I won't say anything else, though. Others on here might want to see it.

You should add spoilers...

Spoiler! I wanna go see that movie but all my friends either don't like zombie movies/scary movies or are away, or lost their phone so I can't contact them or have already watched it... and I'm not so much of a loser where I will just go alone!

i hate zombie movies but love scary moives the only zombie moive i will watch is rasdent of evil i think thats what its call

Testing testing...

how does this things work..uhh

did it work..

Yay!!!!

Reactions: Mushishi
Hackers woo

Name: Erin "Alabaster" Holmes
Species: Fox-Human
Personality: Erin is a reclusive woman with few friends, but she values those she trusts. She goes by "Alabaster Hero", or "Alabaster" for short because of her do-gooder hacking network. She has considered using her abilities to help subdue the rogue "Perfect Companion" products, but on the basis that if she doesn't help, the companions will end up dead or disengaged. Ever since the beginning of Artificial Sentience (or advanced AI), she has become an advocate for AI rights, and wishes the PC bots be reprogrammed instead of scrapped entirely. She isn't against using lethal force to balance the scales of the law. She wouldn't think twice about killing or torturing a murderer, and loves to beat extortionists for the police to arrest. She doesn't like hurting law officials, however, so she tries to avoid hurting the police, unless it's imperative to her escape.

The "Vigilante Villaine" is Erin's way of either getting back at certain people, or taking mercenary work for extra cash in hand. If she hates an organization enough to want more than to cripple it, she'll tackle the corporate center in an attempt to destroy the organization outright.

Appearance: Erin has somewhat tanned skin, despite her reputation. Her ginger hair and fur has a silken consistency, wrought by extensive hair care. She wears a modern bob cut and has a thin tail. Her form is lithe and athletic, with fair breasts and buttocks. Her legs are most prominently robust, which is because of her constant need to run. Her face is round with a somewhat sharp chin, and her lips are thin. She often wears blue lipstick to stand their slightness out. Her eyes are brown, almost amber, and are very sharp, almost aquiline. Her nails are somewhat sharp, but well taken care of. Naturally, they are stronger than a regular human's.

She prefers four different outfits, three of which have given her the reputation of "Alabaster Hero", and the other has given her the pseudonym "Vigilante Villaine". She wears a mask as the Alabaster Hero which is of a vulpine shape, only covering her upper face - the eyes, forehead, and back over her temples. She uses a gasmask as the Villaine which conceals her identity completely. Her standard sidearm is a high-powered .357 magnum semi-auto pistol concealed dependent on her current dress at the time. For close-quarters, she uses a rod/knife - a knife which uses a locking sheath for clubbing - for close quarters. If all else fails, she charges in for a few swipes with her "claws".

Her first outfit consists of a greyish-white longcoat. She doesn't pay much attention to her collar, often resulting in the sides switching between turned up and half-folded at will. The coat has a hood which she only wears to conceal her identity, along with her mask. She tends to wear the coat open, with a black dress shirt beneath, and white cargo pants, with black boot/shoes to service her motions. She also keeps a black satchel wherein she keeps her mask, guns, and her white leather gloves to prevent evidence of her actions.

Her second outfit puts her in a black and white plaid flannel shirt, wearing gloves at all times, and wearing black canvas capris to help her remain sleek against offending surfaces. In this outfit she wears white running shoes to keep her from slipping. She uses a black hip pouch to store her mask and armaments in this outfit.

Her last Alabaster outfit is made up of a white trench coat with a black tail and a black one-shoulder cape. Under the trench coat is a bulletproof vest, while she covers her legs with white khakis and canvas shoes for grip. She keeps her mask in a pocket within her coat, along with her weaponry.

The Vigilante Villaine is a fully armed combat suit decked in black, grey, and dark khaki. Her gasmask keeps her from falling to tear gas or poison. Her well-made battle dress has an armored chest, pelvis, and limbs, with functional slots for weapon holsters. She prefers to bring her standard sidearm, along with a standard SMG and a marksman rifle. She could also hold a few grenades, another sidearm, and various regions are available for storing ammunition.

First post! Read all five pages (plus one post making six) and made an input causing me to be semi-centric to the problem. If you two in the way of danger can hold off for ten IC minutes, Erin will deactivate the Perfect Companions.

In fact, if you feel like it's been ten minutes, you have my permission to bunny that fact in.

Whenever, you know.

okay. I hope it can be soon..I might have her go ahead and move on.

Here are my forms! ^^

Name: Felix Hughes

Personality: Felix is emotionless, stone-heard, stubborn, and is willing to do anything. This is how he was trained to be as he was born and raised in the military. But through his rough and cold exterior, he doesn't realize that his feelings are easily hurt, and prefers to be around people that treat him like family.

Species: Black Hawk

Appearance:
__LdC___by_XxKalixX.jpg

Name: Clara James

Personality: Clara is laid back, swift, and rather silent. She talks every once in a while, but usually it's to her 'masters' and close people. She enjoys to practice archery and sword fighting, and prefers the night over the day. Also, Clara has some sort of advanced intelligence when it comes to robots, systems, and computers; she can deactivate robot by hitting it in a certain point.

Species: Arctic Owl

Appearance:
__aura___by_xxkalixx-d4l5jon.jpg

Other Info: She has two large white wings sprouting from her back that she can hide, and she has the advanced eyesight, hearing, and sensory of an owl.

Last edited:
-ComeMyWay- - Both are accepted, awesome =D Welcome to the Destruction:The Beginning Part 1!

Yes, we've got room for open spots

Status
Not open for further replies.