Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of it, but looking it up..

Well I am back everyone! I will have a post up for Ken but just so you know he will be killed. I want to make a new character considering we have so many people good with technology. Of course it would still be tragic considering he was one of the few that know advanced bits of everything to do with then and all the soft spots and what not but it would be more interesting having a team that doesn't know the full extents of the enemy. I will have a new character created soon.

Well welcome back =) Okie dokie, can't wait to see your new character! =D

Name: John Hours : Also known as : Tim Hours, Jake Hours, and Rob Hours
Species: Human
Personality: He doesn't reveal much about himself and tends to stay quiet.
Appearance:
anime_boy-1-1.jpg
He is 4 foot 11 inches

Name: Jessie Misaki
Species: (human, cat, dog, alien, fox, half human half cat, dog, alien, fox)
Personality: She likes to talk to others and is very friendly but always seems to be depressed, despite her trying to hide it.
Appearance:
BowGirl.jpg
She is 5 foot 7 inches
Occupation: Civilian (She was training to be an Olympic Archer)

*big inhale of breath* Accepted! Awesome =)

Wow, that was dramatic =P

Okay, just a quick check:

Who is still interested in this other than myself and Norway? (If you still are, NorwayFoo)

Well, I sort of got knocked out so.....you know.

ME ME ME ME ME ME

Been busy, possible post tomorrow.

Yay!! X) I didn't know what to do. Okay..how does everyone feel about trying to re-start by meeting somewhere?
I'll make a new character for the team and throw them into a gunfight and have them radio in and people can hear it and run to help or something.
Anyone against or for?

If a PC's involved, my character will want to get there first to prevent its destruction. Advocacy and all that.

Sounds good to me

I'm wondering if anybody else i still interested in this, especially since this isn't in the graveyard yet. I'm willing to get a post for Erin and a new character up if anybody's still interested.

I am, very much so.
I was hoping this could be a two part story, but we're not even halfway through the first part =/
I am still interested.
Idk if anyone else is

This sort of died because I slacked on my responsibility to post, so I think I should go ahead and post something now, since all I need in my arc is for you to be here.

okay.
I am going to introduce a new character as well in the next day in the rp, and she is going to push it into the next phase because I forgot exactly what I was going to do here...oops.
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.