Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, I'll just get Little Boy Blue to reply.

Remember: Some people have little things that might refrain them from posting yet. Give everyone a 2 day wait. Trust me, it's better than

1. Dropping out (Done it, not fun when it kicks off again..although my wait was 2 weeks..)
2. Taking over someone's character without permission (You can get kicked from the roleplay..i've seen it happen)
3. Leaving someone in the dust (Not nice!)
4. Blackmailing someone (Not nice..again)

All of which I've watched/done. I'm just saying this because I've seen this around a lot.

Part II starts when the following has been accomplished: The spaceship is found, Jumbo and the others are dead, the team is together. Just a heads up. It'll be like a mini series.

How do you blackmail someone?
I would never take over a character though unless they really never did reply back (weeks) and everyone else needed the story to move on.

I normally just wait for the game master to kill them off.

Well, I'm an impatient person. Once my brain gets a story, it runs with it for miles. It doesn't like to get held up.

I understand. And I only posted it because a few of my friends are making sure those who do *not pointing any fingers, but it is no one here, promise* understand not to. =)

Hole shit sorry guys my alrets was not shwing the post everyone did

Kate and Seyn go to school building. Kate finds little girl, and kills a Perfect Companion. Seyn finds Carter, the blue alien who crash-landed on Earth. Seyn and Kate split up. Seyn agrees to with Carter and help him fix his ship. Seyn and Carter are lost somewhere in the woods. Kate and the girl are in a (lab?) right now trying to help a scientist.

ok thank you will post something soon once i finish something up '^^

Thanks Shadowheart =) No worried The~Dead~One =)

thank god becuse change of plan i am going to us my computer to write the post this Kobo is slow and i dont want to be typing for a long time

Is everything okay here? We've kinda come to a stand still, and I was just checking to make sure everyone was still interested and everything.

I need Little Boy Blue to reply. I can't do anything otherwise.

I understand, I was just checking to make sure everything was okay with people.

Mind if I step in? The prose seems interesting enough, I want to get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.