• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sighs* Fine

I'll be back later, got to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Michael Nyne
Species: Fox/Human (if thats okay)
Personality: He is a quiet yet intelligent person, He only speaks when need fit to. He only speak a little because of his bad background, He used to work in a secret organization and they messed his head up so he is more shy than anything.
Appearance:
2wrf1is.jpg

I'd love to join this! :D
It sounds interesting. I'll have my character up soon.

That is great Akuma =D Welcome to DESTRUCTION: The Beginning (Part 1) Akuma and Midori =D

Hey look, more people.
This should be interestin'.

Maybe the new people should come in as we bring back Mr. Alien and Creepy Girl, hmm? They could easily add themselves to the team then.

I KNOW RIGHT I"M SO AMAZED I"M JUMPING UP AND DOWN NOW

Edit: hey I'm not creepy I am I robot

well be team foxtrot alpha romeo tango or F.A.R.T for short lol

Okay, let's make a noun and then attach as many awesome adjectives and a verb on it.
I vote for:
Flaming Falconry Legion of the Battling Rifles

but i have no clue how i should jump into the roleplay lol

i was thinking more in the lines of battle mofa

Name: Aeron (named after the ancient Celtic goddess of battle and slaughter)
Species: has the body of a human.
Personality: staunchly loyal, firm, and unbending in her beliefs. She is a hard worker and particularly believes in following orders. She is generally reserved and truly not arrogant in any manner.
Appearance:
1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl.jpg

Name: Ken
Species: Human
Personality: He is a small scared being that seems to be useless in almost every way. He is not confident in himself, he is extremely week, he hates loud noises and will follow someone around like a lost puppy if given the chance.
Appearance:
Geek.jpg
Occupation: Civilian: Jack of all trades (Somethings broken? He can fix it.)

Hey, Mister Jack of All Trades. If you can fix anything that's broken, than you can be the one trying to figure out what went wrong in the Perfect Companions and how to fix them. And since we just picked up a Perfect Companion that isn't broken at the school, you can jump in as soon as Kate returns to base with it. You can also help me fix Carter's space ship if we need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.