Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! =) Everything is working out =D Hmm... Akuma..What do you work as? Journalist, civilian, perfect companion, alien, or something else?

*Facepalm* there robots that do things for you think I-robot but look like big mashons

I thought they were more like cyborgs. Part natural part machine, which would explain the interbreeding part as well? Looks completely human but maybe has some mechanical parts hidden away inside them.

I don't care what they are. They attack, I kill them. It's a simple as that. It only gets complicated when one of them acts good, even if I'd prefer them to be evil instead. Saves time, you know.

Bad Shadow! *flicks nose* We want to encourage the good in people!

You can consider them 'living metal' if you really need to. It's like they are alive, but they are machines. They can't heal, they need to be repaired, but they have minds too. Minds that work endlessly to complete objectives and orders. They think, but they aren't 'alive'. Metal with a mind, I suppose.

You can have your bad people when they want to be bad, otherwise they are good and good is good. You can play games or something.

'Perfect Companions' are robots created by high-level technicians. They look like humans, but they are just mechanical beings with a small chip that can translate any language and that can detect emotions, create emotions, and make the 'Perfect Companion' seem human. The interbreeding was between the species of different planets, not between perfect companions and humans. That's how you get cat humans, fox humans, ect. Does this clear everything? =)

Hooray! I guess I should have probably added that to the info :facepalm:

Gonna do that now!

But I is an alien, not a cat-human.......

KRONSETS FOR LIFE

I know. =) But there are interbreeds here.

THEN I SHALL SUPPORT THEM AS DESCENDANTS OF MY BELOVED KRONSETS.

Ah, this is taking forever. Whose next to reply?

Well, I put in my post a little while ago in hopes of getting people to post...

Status
Not open for further replies.