Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A- Writer's block....the mortal enemy of an author V=V I wish you the best
B- Cat-like typing means that you type really fast and answer really quickly to things
C- thanks for the info! ^-^

Cool ^-^ That's nice! Congrats! *hands small cake*

O.O *looks at cake, looks back at Dark Jae* CAAAAAAKE *pounces on Dark Jae and wolfs down cake* xp

'Perfect Companions' are robots created by high-level technicians. They look like humans, but they are just mechanical beings with a small chip that can translate any language and that can detect emotions, create emotions, and make the 'Perfect Companion' seem human. They also are equipped with explosives and guns and they are very hostile now. Perfect Companions=PCs, just so you don't have to type out 'perfect companion' every time, lol ^-^

AAAAA YOU GET OFF JUST AS I GET BACK ON WWWWHYYYYYY?!! lol :lol:

sorry! I had to fix something that caught on fire..o.o lol. yeah.

wow ok btw i posted and fire baaaaaaaaaaaaaad lol

yeah, okay
and yeah. My brother though it was funny to knock a candle onto the carpet -;- ten year olds. psshhhhhhh. Anyway, it only singed the carpet, but we had to calm my other two brothers (phobia of fire) and we had to get the smoke alarms to stop.

lol btw plot twist comeing up hehe i'm so bad

Just so you know, Jae, I haven't posted in awhile because I got left behind one night after I went to sleep. There were pages upon pages, and time naught for me to read them all. I'd get back in if you'd help me catch up.

okay. sorry about that! ;-; I didn't mean to..

anyway, pretty much the entire human race was killed, along with Ace, because they threatened Jae and Stryker. Jae is helping a newcomer alien, Zairis, and has found out a lot more about her being only partial Biod. A Biod is a lesser version of a PC, it's a more humane version, but usually a Biod is half PC half human, Jae is only part PC. Jae and Zairis are in a car now surrounded by PCs, Stryker and Angel are in a fighter craft thing fighting off some unknown enemy that roguesteeler has introduced, and they are following Jae and Zairis's path.

Status
Not open for further replies.