Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks =) That's fine, searching is fun sometimes, gives you ideas

Name: Zairis(z-air-is) Cabel(cab-eal)
Species: aptin
Personality:kind hearted and very protective and is not afarid to show his ugly side if needed
Appearance: http://0.static.wix.com/media/bab4faeb6aef29415ed74989fcc8cb2d.wix_mp_512 but with thumbs on each hand and is 6'6" and his military combat suit is this
http://metroid.retropixel.net/faq/gfed_trooper.jpg but fitted to his anatomy and can be self sealed for low atmosphere and/or nonatmospheric conditions and now for the wepons: pistols; http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/202/2/0/20d33a5f81a1d941888a6e8c24cb5d90.jpg x4 16 shots in each cylinder, cylinders pop out automatically when depleted, round type; plasma. rifles; same as in the suit pic but x2 and has a power core on the inside that when used up MUST be replaced, round type; plasma. Aptins naturally have a good sence of awerness and site do to the six eyes they have and they have quick reflexes, they come from a harsh planet and have a hard bone structure and scales not too unlike that of a snake because of it and can breath multiple atmospheres if given about six hours to adapt to it

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Roguesteeler you think your Draconian race and my Aptin race could have possibly made a peace agreement to the point to where if one is attacked the othe comes to help and also trade agreements for tech and info?

ok thanks and can someone give me the just on whats going onat the curent moment?

sorry to repeat it but i dont know if you got the message i posted so Roguesteeler you think your Draconian race and my Aptin race could have possibly made a peace agreement to the point to where if one is attacked the othe comes to help and also trade agreements for tech and info?

At the moment, Stryker (RogueSteeler) Is holding Angel (me). Angel is scared of Jae (me), who is a Biod (a human with partial mechanics inside of them) because her older brother (Ace, now dead) told her Jae was dangerous. Jae needs a microchip from Angel, who is also wearing Jae's armor. (The microchip holds information on the Perfects and holds a secret about the Biods). They are on a broken base with lots of dead humans.

i was wandering if i could do an orbit drop (ODST style (aka in side a drop pod) and land by the bace off course and my blast hach wont open and some one has to rip it off and i'm out cold when form the empact cause my parachute and jet breaks blew to early :D)

okay X)

Jae will probably just shoot the door off, haha

its ment for space drops so it prity thick you'll have to find the weak spots and thats going to be a bit hard but it can be done. ok jut give me time on the post its going to be a bit long

I know, but Jae is a biod, she can scan it before shooting..yet she still will struggle to look for the weak spots X)

And okie dokes!

wow i almost cryed with that post i did hehe um yeah *sad face* by the way i mite not be on monday, we got full dorm -_- joy lol

It's okay. You did good on the intro *hugs gently* don't make a sad face..

Status
Not open for further replies.