Destruction: The Begginning (Part 1)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
you think you guys could go with how i put my post please :D

you did good thank you... OOOOO I just remembered something the Aptins natural language is similer to the sangheili language (aka elites from halo)

i'm going to say when Zairis talks in his own languageit will be like this "[example]" is that ok?

thats only if i cant find anything in the Dictanary

stupid full dorm -_- i got to get off soon dont know if i'll be back on tonight sorry guys

now all we need is rouge to get back on and stop being so ninja aka off-line lol

haha, yup. Time differences X/ I'm going offline soon too, so I can beez ninja as well

got trade tomorrow so same night *ninja poofs out* *ninja poofs back* hade to say this LIKE A BOSS *ninja poofs out again*

haha *spins and disappears in puff of black smoke*

AAAAAAA I fraking HATE writers block with a passion. I'v been trying to type a book and i'm stuck and it fraking SUCKS *steem shoots out ears* ok i let off some steem i think i'm good now

oh i need to make a list for my races tech achievements. So I'll start now

a ship cloak that holds in all heat as not to be found by using ship to ship sensors (which rely heavily on heat tracking and can only do this for about 4-5 days)

symbiotic combat suits that have AIs, help the healing proses and heal the suits as well as have a crystalline cloak that bends the light around the user (but is still able to be seen with infrared vision)

plasma weaponry

fastest ships in the known universe dew to gravity drive technology

and thats all for now. I will edit this when more comes to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.