Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize Gray existed. It might be confusing having a Gray and a Mr. Gray. (And I'm likely to call him "Grey" occasionally.) Since Gray and Sid are cousins, should I list them as friends?

I was wondering the same thing actually :3

I would like to volunteer for secretarial work! If the GM doesn't mind, everyone could give me a list of classes they would like and I can arrange them partially by grade so that people aren't all in the same class but nobody's alone during a period. Would you like a schedule?

@AAB Sure go for it! If you don't mind the extra work! That'd be very helpfully!

Could everyone who wants a schedule pm me 7-10 classes they would like for each character? I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon to post schedules, so that should be enough time considering this thread's activity.

Happily, your post made me think of this:

Do we have certain classes to choose from or just the basics like math, english, science, etc?

Amandla-Stenberg.png

::Villain or Hero:: Villain
::Name:: Alexandrine Facilier
::Nickname:: Alex, Lexi, Petite Cherie
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 15
::Year of High school:: Sophomore
::Height:: 5'3"
::Weight:: 125 lbs.
::Eye Color:: Dark brown
::Hair Color:: Medium brown
:Skin Color:: Light brown
::Other Physical Description: Alex tends to wear a lot of gold jewelry with various birth stones in them. She always wears heels to boost her height.

~~~

::Child of:: Dr. Facilier and an unknown woman.
::Other Family:: Philomene Facilier, her grandmother and legal guardian.
::Pets:: An ill tempered siamese cat named Bijoux.
::Friends::
::Enemies::
::Crush::
::Girlfriend::

~~~

::History:: Alex was born a year before her father was dragged into the spirit world because of that wretched beast, Tiana. Her mother was devastated when she heard of her husbands death and tried to bring him back with black magic but failed and ended her existence in the process. Thankfully, Alex's grandmother, Philomene lived nearby and adopted her. Her grandmother raised her to believe that Dr. Facilier was a saint who had only tried to purge the world of sin, and that Tiana and Naveen were the bad ones. She taught Alex everything she knew about voodoo and black magic, and set her on her current path to become the most powerful woman in the region.

::Personality:: Alex may look nice and sweet, but she is the definition of a massive bitch. She is very selfish and will only help someone if their success will benefit her in the long run. She holds a dark and pessimistic view on just about anything and likes to dampen the moods of others. Alex is petty and firmly believes in the saying 'If I can't have it, no one can' and will go out of her way to destroy the thing that eludes her.
The only person who Alex respects and genuinely cares for is her grandmother, who is possibly a bigger bitch than she is.
Despite her never ending bitchiness, Alex can give words of encouragement when she's feeling generous, and that is very rare.

::Hobbies: Tarot and palm reading, talking to her father's grave stone, reading, pranking, practicing voodoo.
::Likes:: 'Gothifying' dolls, adding bugs to her collection, cats, her dad's old voodoo materials, morbid poems, spicy food.
::Dislikes:: 'Cutesy shy girls', heroes, silver jewelry, sweets.
::Dreams/Wishes:: To become the most powerful woman in the region and bring her father back from the spirit world.

I think sidney has an enemy... She is definitely a shy girl (with the possibility of being a 'cutesy shy girl')

Do we have certain classes to choose from or just the basics like math, english, science, etc?
I was thinking any you wanted, but I'll provide a list of suggestions for those who prefer multiple choice:

Basic English
English
Advanded English

Pre-Algebra
Algebra
Geometry
Trigonometry
Precalculus

Biology
Chemistry
Physics

World History
Fantasy History

Governments
Spanish
French

Latin
Art
Woodshop
P.E.
Health

Band
Orchestra

Theater
Theater Tech

Home Ec

(I asked my high-school brothers for help listing classes, and one called me a tween girl for participating in this roleplay.)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@AAB

Ehh they're just jelly. Thanks for the list, I'll be pming you in a sec with my character's classes.

ca0aa89a3dc8d32ab3ae8eb076eeee02.jpg

::Villain or Hero:: Hero
::Name:: Blair Audrey Lennox
::Nickname:: N/A
::Gender:: Female
::Age:: 17
::Year of High school:: Junior
::Height:: 5'5''
::Weight:: 119lbs
::Eye Color:: Blue
::Hair Color:: Red
:Skin Color:: Fair
::Other Physical Description:: Blair is nearly an exact replica of her mother, Merida, except, she doesn't have the freckles.

~~~

::Child of:: Merida
::Other Family:: She has a younger brother
::Pets:: 7 year old Clydesdale stallion named Cliff, 4 year old male Scottish Deerhound named, Felix & a 3 month old female Scottish Deerhound named Halo.
::Friends:: No one
::Enemies:: No one
::Crush:: Benjamin
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend:: No one

~~~

::History:: Blair grew up as a bastard princess, but her mother still spoiled her. Merida didn't treat her any differently and she was thankful for that. The only thing that really changed was when her younger brother was born. But instead, he was not a bastard. He was raised to be the crowned prince and Blair couldn't hate him for that. She adored her younger brother and always loved spending time with him. Though when Blair first received Cliff, she couldn't help but take it as a chance to get off the castle grounds. Though she loved her brother and her mother, not everything was fine and dandy. The looks and whispers from the people working there did their toll. So she left as often as possible. Unfortunately that created a riff between her and her brother. And when she received her first Scottish Deerhound, Felix, the time training him created an even bigger riff between them which Blair couldn't fix. Now, her brother and only friend no longer wants anything to do with her.

::Personality:: Blair is a pretty gentle person. She's patient and understanding, but she can be fairly shy around new people. She's not the most confident of people, but she is very stubborn when there is something she really wants. Generally, though, Blair will just sit back in a corner and watch what happens. She finds it awkward getting to know new people, so she definitely isn't a social butterfly, but she does love to go for a ride of Cliff and see the scenery, or go out and train her young pup, Halo. She's definitely more an animal person than a people person. However, once someone does get to know her, she's very caring, but she's also embarrassed fairly easily as well. Many people seem to comment on how unlike Merida, Blair is. Compared to the loud, confident person her mother is, Blair is basically the complete opposite. Though, she's not majorly quiet, she certainly isn't loud.

::Hobbies: Riding Cliff, training her dogs & archery
::Likes:: boys, dogs, horses, all other animals, reading, archery, beautiful scenery, exploring lands
::Dislikes:: animal cruelty, rude people, loud obnoxious people, thunder storms, small spaces
::Dreams/Wishes:: To be more confident. not to be judged for being a bastard
::Other:: N/A

Hope Blair is alright :)

I totally love Blair!! She'd be great friends with Tess! Accepted!

Those who haven't sent me their class requests have two or three more hours to do so. otherwise I'll choose classes for their characters like an uncaring administrator who didn't get enough paperwork.

I will be posting tonight!, In truth, I just got the fourth episode in the walking dead season 2, so, I'll be busy for awhile playing that. After that, I will be posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.