Descendants {A Disney Themed RP} OOC and Sign-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, can I have Hercule's x Megara's son?

@TyratheTyrant

:O Alexandrine didn't outright call Kalynda's parents murderers, she thought it.

Well still she was talking about the pendant being destroyed by someone... meaning Kalynda's mother.

There is no sixth period biology. I changed P.E. to Journalism for Jeanie; the rest I left as it was.

Was the bell that rang the bell that says "go-to-class" or the bell that says "you're-late-to-class"?

So far, Olivia is in Algebra, Kayie and Leo are in Dance, Li, Mal, Jason, and Shawn are in English, Tes and Carter are in English Honors, Rahab, Sarah, Jaz, and Alf are in Governments, Gem, Elliot, Ash, Gray, and Ben are in the gym, Alex, Sidney, Rosabella, Zack, Harley, Vi, Nene, and Lionel are in the hallways, and Jeanie, Blair, and Jackie could be anywhere.

Are we going to have a timeskip later, so we don't have to go through every teacher's lesson and can just do one post during then go to the end of class?

185902.jpg

::Hero::
::Name:: Adonis Olympus
::Nickname:: Aidan
::Gender:: Male
::Age:: 16
::Year of High school:: Sophomore
::Height:: 6ft 2in
::Weight:: 140lbs
::Eye Color:: Blue
::Hair Color:: Brown
:Skin Color:: Pale
::Other Physical Decription:: Although he looks like he doesn't have a lot of muscle, he is super strong.

~~~

::Child of:: Hercules x Megara
::Other Family::

GreekMythologyFamilyTree.jpg

::Pets:: A black pegasus named Buck.

11761032_d3a2_625x1000.jpg

::Friends::
::Enemies:: Vi
::Crush::
::Boyfriend/Girlfriend::

~~~

::History:: He has always been a favorite of the gods, who blessed with his father's strength. He enjoys doing all things physical, and hates doing writing work. He is one of the most desired heroes, thanks to his good looks and fun-loving attitude. As a kid, he entertained himself by wrestling with his dad, and soon began wrestling with other grown men as a tween. Then, as he grew older, he had only one thing on his mind- girls. The only problem was, most of the girls he met were fangirls, and weren't, from his point of view, worthy of commitment.
::Personality:: Fun-loving, nice, immature.
::Hobbies: Wrestling, boxing, long jump, sprinting.
::Likes:: Girls, physical activity, helping out, building things.
::Dislikes:: Weakness, boring classes, homework.
::Dreams/Wishes:: To become a professional wrestler/boxer.
::Other::

Last edited by a moderator:
At 16, wouldn't he be a sophomore (or junior), not a freshman? Was he held back a year?
How about "Olympus" for a last name? I think it sounds more interesting than "Greek." Up to you, of course.

Reactions: Adira
I think that most of the hero girls in should be competing for Aidan's affections, since he's a demigod and has super strength, you know what I'm saying?

I think that most of the hero girls in should be competing for Aidan's affections, since he's a demigod and has super strength, you know what I'm saying?
He isn't heir to a throne, though. Zachary, Jason, Shawn, Grayson, Benjamin, and Lionel are.

Ha ha, ha ha, ha ha, ha ha! You're hilarious, @TyratheTyrant. I doubt that's going to happen.

well, it was just an idea. He IS the grandson of Zeus.

Aidan's Schedule-

1 - Algebra
2 - English
3 - Fantasy History
4 - P.E.
5 - Biology
6 - Latin
7 - Woodshop

Biology has 8 students (and I don't want any class to have more than 8), so I'm keeping him in chemistry. I changed French to Latin and choir to woodshop.

Is it possible to have the list of characters on the first page, made into a list of links to the corresponding profiles? It's really tiresome to have to go through all of the pages to find appearance and what not each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.